PDA

View Full Version : Default controls reseting.

SgtWalt65
04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Hello everyone,
I have an interesting problem I talked to some people while flying online about a small little issue.
The default control setting for offline and online game play are supposedly not connected and I can tell they are not when I view them. However, if I change any of the settings for the offline campaign mode, all my online settings including skin choices are reset back to default ( no it does not delete the skins, just changes it to default from the last choice I picked ). This is for "All" of the control settings, joystick and keyboard wise. It also will rest my offline settings if I make even one single change to the online settings. Anyone else seen this or even tried it? Its not a show stopper, but certainly annoying as all....well you know.

SgtWalt65
04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Hello everyone,
I have an interesting problem I talked to some people while flying online about a small little issue.
The default control setting for offline and online game play are supposedly not connected and I can tell they are not when I view them. However, if I change any of the settings for the offline campaign mode, all my online settings including skin choices are reset back to default ( no it does not delete the skins, just changes it to default from the last choice I picked ). This is for "All" of the control settings, joystick and keyboard wise. It also will rest my offline settings if I make even one single change to the online settings. Anyone else seen this or even tried it? Its not a show stopper, but certainly annoying as all....well you know.