PDA

View Full Version : The name of the heterochromia Rabbid

Prof.Barranco
07-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Is there an official name for the grumpy Rabbid who appeared in the intro of Raving Rabbids 2 and in the ending of Rabbids Travel in Time? The one who has one red and one blue eye?

For some weird reason, some people call him Professor Barranco Clone #3. I haven't managed to find any sources for the claims that he is Barranco's clone, and this thing is sort of bothering me.

So does he have any official names, or is he still nameless?

robocoddess
07-27-2011, 10:48 AM
I honestly have no clue as to whether that's actually true or not, I've checked the game manuals I've got [I have the party collection now not RRR2 on its own] and still nothing. If you've only found the Rayman wikia articles about it, I hate to say but those do not have any back ups or anything and the whole wikia is not to be trusted. [Not to brag since I mod there but Raywiki is a better source for Rayman and Rabbids stuff in general and we have a strict rule about giving citations there].

Until this is actually proven he is nameless to me.

Mr_Shade
07-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by robocoddess:

Until this is actually proven he is nameless to me. I will see what I can find out... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif