PDA

View Full Version : explantion

nooberboober
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
can someone explain to me assassins creed 1 2 and 3 tome, ive played all three and their great but i just dont understand. please helpp.

LightRey
09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
What exactly don't you understand about them? There's quite a lot not to understand.

ShaneO7K
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
I'll just say there is no AC3 but I know what you are talking about. There is nothing really hard to understand in these games if you listen/ pay attention.

But the easiest place for you to learn about the games is acwiki.

naran6142
09-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by nooberboober:
can someone explain to me assassins creed 1 2 and 3 tome, ive played all three and their great but i just dont understand. please helpp.

and if you use the find button, you can probably find everything you want to no on this forum

CRUDFACE
09-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
I'll just say there is no AC3 but I know what you are talking about. There is nothing really hard to understand in these games if you listen/ pay attention.

Spend a good half an hour on the wiki and you will know more than most people do. Didn't the developers approve of the wiki one time?

Altair661
09-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Spend a good half an hour on the wiki and you will know more than most people do. Didn't the developers approve of the wiki one time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not sure about that, you could be right though. But those people are pretty hardcore about it. They even have an entire timeline dating what has happened in all the games. But I dont think some jerk would on there and put something stupid, and it would noticeable, as well as I believe it has to be checked first. So Im pretty sure youd be good checkin that out. AC 1,2,B in a nutshell...I guess is Desmond is captured by Templars, then escapes, so Those Who Came Before need him and the other Assassins to find the temples and who knows what to stop the next solar flare (2012) as well as the Templar sattelite launch. And in ACR Desmond is put into the animus to stay alive, and Ezio is trying to get into Altairs secret library. That is only the 2012 story...I am not about to sit here and explain everything. Good Luck!

CRUDFACE
09-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Spend a good half an hour on the wiki and you will know more than most people do. Didn't the developers approve of the wiki one time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not sure about that, you could be right though. But those people are pretty hardcore about it. They even have an entire timeline dating what has happened in all the games. But I dont think some jerk would on there and put something stupid, and it would noticeable, as well as I believe it has to be checked first. So Im pretty sure youd be good checkin that out. AC 1,2,B in a nutshell...I guess is Desmond is captured by Templars, then escapes, so Those Who Came Before need him and the other Assassins to find the temples and who knows what to stop the next solar flare (2012) as well as the Templar sattelite launch. And in ACR Desmond is put into the animus to stay alive, and Ezio is trying to get into Altairs secret library. That is only the 2012 story...I am not about to sit here and explain everything. Good Luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were really about to explain everything in one post...