PDA

View Full Version : Is there a secret to the Unlock the Animus videos?

GeneralTrumbo
10-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Could you guys please upload the videos to youtube?? They may have hidden messages to them. I don't want to win the competition, I am from the USA. But, I do want to investigate the videos. Thanks! It seems all very mysterious... What does everyone think? The first one I know of seems to have scattered cryptic messages.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
Could you guys please upload the videos to youtube?? They may have hidden messages to them. I don't want to win the competition, I am from the USA. But, I do want to investigate the videos. Thanks! It seems all very mysterious... What does everyone think? The first one I know of seems to have scattered cryptic messages.

What are you talking about?

GeneralTrumbo
10-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:

What are you talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "Unlock The Animus" videos. I think there is secrets in them that may have to do with the plot of Revelations.

sticks165
10-04-2011, 08:53 PM
this http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/9181025159 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9181025159)

GeneralTrumbo
10-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by sticks165:
this http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/9181025159 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9181025159)

Exactly.

LightRey
10-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Pretty sure all of them'll just be short bits of other trailers put together like the first one. I don't expect anything new in them.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-05-2011, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:

The "Unlock The Animus" videos. I think there is secrets in them that may have to do with the plot of Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God, how I love it when someone says something so stupid that I don't know what to say. If I didn't get the "Unlock the Animus" description in the first place, why would you use it again?

GeneralTrumbo
10-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Pretty sure all of them'll just be short bits of other trailers put together like the first one. I don't expect anything new in them.

The way it sounds, they show some dream segments as well. Desmond's dreams perhaps?

GeneralTrumbo
10-05-2011, 09:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

The "Unlock The Animus" videos. I think there is secrets in them that may have to do with the plot of Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God, how I love it when someone says something so stupid that I don't know what to say. If I didn't get the "Unlock the Animus" description in the first place, why would you use it again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Stupid"? That is a bit rude.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-05-2011, 09:03 PM

God, how I love it when someone says something so stupid that I don't know what to say. If I didn't get the "Unlock the Animus" description in the first place, why would you use it again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Stupid"? That is a bit rude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww... poor baby. Did the meannie on the internet make you cry? But seriously, why would you recycle the same description that I didn't understand in the first place to clarify that description when asked about it?

Serrachio
10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
This bickering is pointless. Stop it now.

@GeneralTrumbo, the message on the page mentions something along the lines of "Dreams can contain hidden messages that you can decipher. Use your identification skills and memory to match the words to the images in the order that they appear in the clips."

It's more of a challenge for the person, instead of saying that there is some sort of dreams going on. If there are some things to decipher though, I don't see how releasing the video would hurt.

It is basically pieces of trailer clips edited together though.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Your right, it is useless. He's not going to comprehend what I have to say anyway.

JJTHoukes
10-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Your right, it is useless. He's not going to comprehend what I have to say anyway.

Somebody **** in your coffee this morning?

Poodle_of_Doom
10-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Uh? Stfu?

HIBEE12
10-06-2011, 09:20 AM
DONT FLAME !! anyway i don't think there is a hidden message but it's worth a try, i just think its mashed up trailer but good luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif