PDA

View Full Version : Fix for "Splinter Cell: Conviction Servers Unavailable" Error Message for COOP

Soul_Harvester97
06-20-2010, 02:11 AM
I hope this works for everyone, but not sure if it will.

If the message pops up when trying to log onto COOP, just be persistent and keep trying to log in, at most 10 times. You've probably already tried this, but if not, it's something else to try. Add me as a friend if it does.

lemon_pips
06-23-2010, 09:21 PM
yeah, this bs needs to be fixed.

braiog
06-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah. It's a workaround, not really a fix.

This game is utterly and devastatingly plagued with a myriad of multiplayer issues that you might expect in a 64v64 game, but in no way would you ever expect to see in a 1+1.

For all the talent Ubisoft has, they have a painstakingly pitiful multiplayer department. Poor MP experiences is quickly becoming the hallmark of their games.

SLeeeper11111
06-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah, this is not a fix....by a long shot. My friends and I never had to try to login more than once; before they sent out the v 1.04 patch. Did anyone else notice this problem getting worst after the patch?

AoF.GrzegorzG
06-26-2010, 01:32 AM
yup me and my pal jaruto. when we installed 1.03 gameplay was doubtfull, but 1.04 messed up completely, cant log in , VERY often got dc, heavy lags. so we go back to 1.02 patch, iys much better, but lags still , but not that hard like on 1.04. i wonder when they fix it

they want to fix one thing and messed up with another also at the same time.

ForceReconNeo
06-27-2010, 10:53 AM
it is a fix cuz if you try it and it doesnt work, try it less than 1 second later and it works, EveryTime.

i dont see how your problem persists unless you cannot manage to login twice that quickly.

braiog
06-27-2010, 11:05 AM
A fix would prevent the error from ever happening. A fix has to come from Ubisoft's side. Til then, it's just a workaround. And it's a workaround with a random success rate.

It will work, but it can take anywhere from 1 to more attempts in a row.

NinetyFiveBravo
07-01-2010, 05:20 PM
It's not fixed. Me and my coop buddy have not been able to play the game since the patch. I've tried 20+ times to get connected and still can't get connected. They need to fix it because coop is the only reason I purchased the game. Trying several times is not a solution. It needs to work the first time every time.

OFPN_Shadow
07-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Limerick_:
it is a fix cuz if you try it and it doesnt work, try it less than 1 second later and it works, EveryTime.
It doesnt fix anything. The insurgency maps are still unavailable.

strelok0017
07-02-2010, 04:40 AM
I get connection problems a lot when I try to invite friend to match, or when they invite me.

I was playing sp yesterday when I got an invite. I accepted but as soon as main menu loaded I got message that server is not availible. After a few tries I entered the game but I had low fps. After few minutes, I got "Connection to the other player has been lost." After that I couldn't even enter mp, I would always get message that server is unavailable. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ForceReconNeo
07-02-2010, 11:33 AM
i have not-even half-decent DSL and get this error maybe twice a week, and if i do i try it again immediately and get no further errors, so for me it is fixed. i have insurgency too.

DCAustin007
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SLeeeper11111:
Yeah, this is not a fix....by a long shot. My friends and I never had to try to login more than once; before they sent out the v 1.04 patch. Did anyone else notice this problem getting worst after the patch? Ya I've noticed the friends system is worse now. Only way into it I've found is to start a single player game, exit back to main menu, and usually the friends is working.

raykmy
07-04-2010, 09:37 PM
well, they should get a freaking new server up soon

Snake_EyesSpy
07-11-2010, 04:05 PM
So what? They tried to fix it for you. If you don't like stop whinning and downgrade it.

kafkas_kartal
02-17-2011, 09:03 AM
? hope this fix.Because ? am crazy about cooperative.Please fix them.