PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

cylent88
08-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Hello All.
I am a new xbox 360 AC owner and i am happy with it for the most part.
a few questions come to mind I'd like to ask:

1) why is it when you kill someone in public (plain view site) no one gives a damn? whats the purpose of being a stealthy assassin then?

2) repetition repetition repetition. all i hear is "i am gonna cut off your arm.. you dare steal from me" a gazillion times. seriously. wheres all the creativity in this?

3) the traveling from one area to another ... cant they make some sort of "memory shortcut" once a city is visited?

i guess thats all i have for now

cylent88
08-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Hello All.
I am a new xbox 360 AC owner and i am happy with it for the most part.
a few questions come to mind I'd like to ask:

1) why is it when you kill someone in public (plain view site) no one gives a damn? whats the purpose of being a stealthy assassin then?

2) repetition repetition repetition. all i hear is "i am gonna cut off your arm.. you dare steal from me" a gazillion times. seriously. wheres all the creativity in this?

3) the traveling from one area to another ... cant they make some sort of "memory shortcut" once a city is visited?

i guess thats all i have for now

spazzoo1025
08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm guessing that since you haven't unlocked fast-travel, you're still pretty early in the game

1. In the beginning, nobody knows there's an assassin going around killing major people, so if a civilian walks past you stealth-killing someone, they might not notice

2. Yes, it sucks that it's a bit repetitive with the text, but at least then you know what's goin on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

3. Once you've killed the first 3 people you can fast-travel to any city when you leave Masyaf, so you can skip the kingdom