PDA

View Full Version : Number of recruits/Number of Dens ratio? [MINOR SPIOLERS]

AnthonyA85
11-09-2011, 03:54 PM
OK, just did a search, got a few vague hits, but nothing concrete in relation to what i'm asking, but if this has been asked before, then i apologize in advance.

Ok, here goes:

In the Now Playing 40 minute Single player video posted on Gamespot couple of days ago, it was said that we would have <span class="ev_code_WHITE">7 Assassin Dens</span> in Constantinople, now, I'm wondering, if this will mean we'll have 14 recruit slots, as apposed to 12 (brotherhood)

what are your thoughts?

LionHeart XXII
11-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I thought i head that we would actually have 15 recruits, cant recall where i heard that from but im pretty sure its 15

Serrachio
11-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Sylynceshhh:
I thought i head that we would actually have 15 recruits, cant recall where i heard that from but im pretty sure its 15

No, that's the level that Assassin Recruits can go upto.

It used to be 10, but now they can become Master Assassins when they reach level 15.

LionHeart XXII
11-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sylynceshhh:

No, that's the level that Assassin Recruits can go upto.

It used to be 10, but now they can become Master Assassins when they reach level 15. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww, you are right. I was thinking about it, and I couldn't think of where I had heard that.

Thanks for the correction http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AnthonyA85
11-09-2011, 04:38 PM
yes, it's 15 levels per recruit.

i think it will be 14 recruits total, anything less, and the 2 recruits/den thing won't work.