PDA

View Full Version : Borgia Tower in the Southe East on the map!!

pugnale-assass
08-12-2011, 08:05 AM
I killed the captain now am trying to attempt to burn the tower, but I can't climb it!? On the map its an area with now road on it and is south east. Has two long flags on it hanging down midway from the tower and is part of the ramparts. Also you can see an aqueduct nearby. I keep going in and killing the captain and all the soldiers several times now and I cannot find a dame way to climb the bloody tower. My patients has come to an end on this one!! Has anyone any ideas before I have to go through the same thing again.

Kytr
08-12-2011, 09:26 AM
I am not certain which tower you are talking about. I believe that all of the towers can be climbed without the glove (though that makes many of them easier). Generally, you do need to go around to multiple sides during the climb and in at least one case you need to drop to a platform below to traverse and climb the tower.

pugnale-assass
08-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks for your help. I did find another way as you usually jump to the left, because usually it would never allow you to connect to a ledge part on the right. I thought about it then had ago and it worked. Thank you for your assistance