PDA

View Full Version : Wall Jump

DATDANGGADUDE
08-03-2005, 02:20 PM
I Just Purchased POP:Sands of Time, And I Am STUCK In The Section Where You Have To Walk-Jump Up The Side Of The Statue Head, To Reach The Dagger of Time.

Can Someone PLEASE Help Me ?????

I Think This Is An Awesome Game, And I Really Want To Get Into It.........

DATDANGGADUDE
08-03-2005, 02:20 PM
I Just Purchased POP:Sands of Time, And I Am STUCK In The Section Where You Have To Walk-Jump Up The Side Of The Statue Head, To Reach The Dagger of Time.

Can Someone PLEASE Help Me ?????

I Think This Is An Awesome Game, And I Really Want To Get Into It.........

Persiasgirl03
08-03-2005, 06:56 PM
are you playing on PS or PC?

I do believe for PS it is run up the wall, then hit x to jump back and forth watching so that his lead foot hits the wall, then hitting x again...I forget...*sighs*

kakalukiaJay
08-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Several game players have had problems there.
Depending upon your gaming system, you may need to adjust (tweak) your controller.
Otherwise, some game players mention they needed to press the jump action button slightly sooner than they expected was necessary.

I have had no such problems with a standard keyboard and mouse on a PC.

CWolf2
08-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Oh no, it's not a problem with his controllers, this guy is probably just frantically hitting the jump button over and over like I once did. Well, here's what to do:

Do a wall-run, then jump back. AS SOON AS YOUR GUY HITS THE WALL, press the jump button again, not before then, not after, it has to be almost perfect. This is the hardest part of the game in my eyes, and stopped me from playing for a long time, until I saw my cousin attempt this very spot, and he showed me what to do. Why can everyone else get it on the first try, but I'm stuck for months on it?