Not gonna happen.

LOORDZEN21X
10-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Hey why?
we just want to play the beta just like the ps3 player
this is not fairhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

AnthonyA85
10-01-2011, 03:40 PM
We don't even get a playable demo of the Single Player campaign, we never have.

And the xbox guys don't get beta or demo either, it's all the sucking up they do to that rediculously overrated company that is Sony.

LOORDZEN21X
10-01-2011, 04:13 PM
We the pc players suppose to have the beta or a demo because we have to wait so so long
the ps3 players have the beta and play the game before us

stevie-jay
10-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Not gonna happen... ever.
Catering to PC gamers??? You speak madness!

eudian12
10-05-2011, 03:04 PM
man ur so right Ubisoft is putting aside the PC and giving EVERYTHING to the PS3 guys ill bet they get more money from the PC games then from the PS3

LOORDZEN21X
10-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by stevie-jay:

MADNESS i want only a beta
not something mad like..like
"ps3 delayed pc still 15 nov"
(that is the real madness)

Mad_Fox84
10-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by LOORDZEN21X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevie-jay:

MADNESS i want only a beta
not something mad like..like
"ps3 delayed pc still 15 nov"
(that is the real madness) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not gonna happen. Sony paid for exclusivity. There is no way that xbox or PC will get it.

Mad_Fox84
10-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Dammit, triple post. Sorry mods. Attempted to edit my post and I kept on posting again.

Mr_Shade
10-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by MaStA20:
Dammit, triple post. Sorry mods. Attempted to edit my post and I kept on posting again. Sorted for you.

teppyboy
10-12-2011, 06:14 PM
i actually agree, we should atleast get 'something' for this delay... a beta for Mp would be great! a demo for SP would be fine too
but nothing but pure waiting for this dumb delay... NOOO!!

LOORDZEN21X
10-13-2011, 06:32 AM
That EXACTLY what i wanted to say
PLZ, ubisoft

stevie-jay
10-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by teppyboy:
i actually agree, we should atleast get 'something' for this delay... a beta for Mp would be great! a demo for SP would be fine too

You make it sound as if we PC gamers are entitled to something.
Again, Ubisoft says: Madness!

I think we may be happy the game actually still comes out on PC.

teppyboy
10-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by stevie-jay:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teppyboy:

You make it sound as if we PC gamers are entitled to something.
Again, Ubisoft says: Madness!

I think we may be happy the game actually still comes out on PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no it doesnt XD it sounds more like.... ubisoft owes us for this delay!! mwahahahahaha >http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mad_Fox84
10-14-2011, 08:17 AM
Ubisoft could get in serious trouble if they released a PC beta. Sony owes the rights for exclusivity. What you are asking for is unrealistic. Also I think that releasing a demo would be a waste of resources.

stevie-jay
10-14-2011, 08:49 AM

no it doesnt XD it sounds more like.... ubisoft owes us for this delay!! mwahahahahaha >http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Again; you make it sound like us PC gamers are entitled to anything. :P
Ubi doesn't owe us anything, we owe THEM.
That's right, you heard me.
All you can do is sit tight, and HOPE that it sticks with the december release.
My money says it'll be march/april...

MT4K
10-14-2011, 09:01 AM
Don't forget that usually the PC version comes with the DLC for free due to the delay.

I am not sure if that will happen again this time due to the delay not being very long (If it stands as they say for now anyway), but the point is we have in the past been given something to compensate for the delay.

There's a chance the PC version will get something again, but like i said the delay is not that big this time (If the current dates are to be believed).

We had to wait much longer for AC2 and ACB. This small delay shouldn't be a problem, and if it gets delayed until March again then we will likely get DLC for free again.