PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about my idea for AC3?(you play as ADAM or EVE!)

samfisher.ubi
11-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Here is my idea for AC3, you get to play as ADAM or EVE!

Yeah, that way you get to see who "Those Who Came Before" were, what kind of powers did they have, how they created the human race, and the apples of Eden, and then you break free from their control, steal the first apple of eden, lead a revolotion against them, kick their asses, see what happened to the earth then, and possibly find Minerva again when she was still alive (and she recognizes you as Desmond again) and ask her how to save the earth on the modern day(that would be an awesome WTF moment), and then go back to the modern day and prevent this disaster from happening again, and finish Desmond's story.

If Ubisoft still want Desmond's story to be a trilogy that's the best thing they can do IMO.

What do you think?

assassin087
11-29-2010, 05:20 PM
This idea is good but i would prefer to move further in time. It would be a good idea for an ac game but i dont think it should be for ac 3.

sFX_usa
11-29-2010, 05:22 PM
kinda hard to imagine them making a game filled with naked people.
other then that, I vote pretty interesting

samfisher.1990
12-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Anyone else?

k0br4
12-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Absolutley no.

persiateddy95
12-05-2010, 10:07 AM
It sucks.

SAVMATIC
12-05-2010, 10:46 AM
not for a whole game, ive said a memory of this might be cool though, and this is possible because subject 16 has lived Adam's memories before. it would be a shame for them to not give us a least a quick chance to experience the first world.

SAVMATIC
12-05-2010, 10:47 AM
its not the "worst idea ever" btw so dont be offended by these losers

BK-110
12-05-2010, 12:02 PM
While I would gladly see a smaller section of the game devoted to their story, I wouldn't want the whole game to be about them. First off, we wouldn't follow the actually (organized) Assassins, but only their genetic ancestors. Second, we'd play as virtually naked people for most of the game. Plus, I want to see more of the fact/fiction blend, which is one of the great appeals of the AC-series.