PDA

View Full Version : IL-2/ Pacific fighters forum idea/ request for BoB

Arm_slinger
08-19-2005, 05:39 PM
Not knowing who to aim this at, i have started this thread with the hope that some official people of the Ubi soft internet forums will see this.

With more thread and posts of Oleg's BoB appearing, might I be allowed ask, or suggest that we have a new forum put up for the use of sharing idea's, asking question, and to share our common interest in the on coming sim. My idea behind this, is that we can keep all of the BoB related material in one location that people can come to easily, rather than search through the forums endlessly for snipets of information.

Also, this would make the mods lives easier as I can see that it would make less work for them to sift and moderate through material if it is already in the location it should be.

This is my thoughts, and of course my opinion by it's self is not enough. If the idea was to get enough support to make it worth while, is there a chance we could see this idea put into practice?

So please, the members of this community, place your support here if you follow my idea.

Could this be made a sticky at all?, so that its easy for people to see and interact with?
Many thanks for your time one and all, and the mods and Ubi staff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Arm_slinger
08-19-2005, 05:39 PM
Not knowing who to aim this at, i have started this thread with the hope that some official people of the Ubi soft internet forums will see this.

With more thread and posts of Oleg's BoB appearing, might I be allowed ask, or suggest that we have a new forum put up for the use of sharing idea's, asking question, and to share our common interest in the on coming sim. My idea behind this, is that we can keep all of the BoB related material in one location that people can come to easily, rather than search through the forums endlessly for snipets of information.

Also, this would make the mods lives easier as I can see that it would make less work for them to sift and moderate through material if it is already in the location it should be.

This is my thoughts, and of course my opinion by it's self is not enough. If the idea was to get enough support to make it worth while, is there a chance we could see this idea put into practice?

So please, the members of this community, place your support here if you follow my idea.

Could this be made a sticky at all?, so that its easy for people to see and interact with?
Many thanks for your time one and all, and the mods and Ubi staff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JunkoIfurita
08-20-2005, 02:33 AM
In due course, my friend. BoB might seem to have been in development forever, but it's really early days. There's a tentative 2006 release date, but I wouldn't scoff at the idea of it coming closer to 2007.

When Oleg's development team is far enough along the development path to start looking for the opinions of the community, then they'll open a dedicated forum. Or modify the Oleg's Ready Room forum, or whatever.

----