PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Understand The Ending

daalared
11-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I honestly did not understand the story at all. I heard the Doc state that all other assassins were killed, and then Desmond goes into the room and see's all the grafiti, and then the game ends. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? THAT ENDING JUST REALLY CONFUSED ME! Can someone please explain..... thanks!

Zain0
11-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Hi (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6031058706/p/3)

sabres3819
11-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Ok the Doc is really a templar - they were never all destroyed and live on

Desmond was an assassins but ran away when he was young, assassins have tried to save him from theat camp but failed

The reason they wanted Desmond was because hi gene memory could tell where the piece of Eden was - this allows you to control peoples minds, a very useful tool - they are going to put it in orbit to control everyone and make the peace they have desired

Those markings on the wall are from the previous subjects most likely subject 16, they were made in blood but washed off, however, because of a thing known as bleeding you can now use eagle vision and this allows you to see the washed off blood (as it is stilt here just extremely faint - to faint for the human eye without eagle vision)

Bleeding is when you have spent too long on the animus and your memories and abilities get crossed over with your ancestors and you can't distinguish between the two

The markings on the wall are just clues at story lines, they all mean something, if you had waited for the credits too end you have had more time to explore and examine the markings

Hope this helps

TicklishCorn
11-21-2007, 01:18 PM
i dont get this either, i posted somthing like this wondering if there was a sequal and im thinking if there was one but i dont get it, and notice how theres no blood things in the conference room, and i think AC 2 will be like u kill the doc cuz remember wen u go to eagle vision, u see lucy blue and the doc is red, but yea i think a sequals gonna be made and check this out, theres a hint on gamespot's game guide at the end, ill giv the link and paste the actual part "After the credits roll, you can return to the Animus and check out the Memory Block Seven for a brief epilogue to the game, detailing Altair's adventures after defeating Mualim. Besides that, though, there's little to do...except wait for Assassin's Creed 2: Assassinate Harder, sure to be coming to a console near you in 2008."
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6182618/p-16.html

sabres3819
11-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Damn i missed that epilogue

Is there away to see it in the animus again or not?

Or could someone explain it to me or post a video thanks

Antoni4EVA
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
hey there, you can also go by the computer on the eminus and pick a key up which will allow you to log on as the woman doc and read her emails and also get the key to go into the next room, just incase you wanted a mooch in there, thought he was going to kill the male doc but disapointedly didnt nothing else from there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Robbinho1992
12-24-2007, 02:19 AM
The doctor should be the very last boss of the last game. Anyway the Epilouge thing is not a video, if you go onto the Last emeory block, click on it, there should informtaion written tehre talking about Altair and the piece of Eden. The ending wts you thinking, and the thread mentioned has been talking about everything trying to figure something out.