PDA

View Full Version : Piri Reis "Side" Mission Cherry Help

Rogue Agent 035
11-20-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm havin a dificult time gettin 100% sync here! I can easily get the fight started by throwin the bomb under the house, but for some reason I can never find a different group of guards an they pretty much restrict where you can throw the bomb. Do I need to complete the thieves side before re-trying this mission or is there a trick I'm not picking up?

Thanks in advance...

Rogue Agent 035

nash_trickster
11-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Throw your first 2 bombs where the game tells you, then, when you get the message to get out of the area, head to your right, cross the street and climb the buildings on the other side. Now look on your mini-map: there is a group of Templars down the street to your right in the street you just crossed and a group of Ottomans further down that same street (which makes a slight corner about halfway between the 2 groups), throwing a bomb by that corner will trigger a fight between those groups... Just proceed out of the yellow zone next and you'll get 100%.

Rogue Agent 035
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Ohhhh.... So it doesn't have to be during the practice section, never woulsda thunk it thnx.

Rouge Agent 035