PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILER*** About the ending

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

giskler
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
So, I just finished the game and after Vidic and Kirsten Bell stomped off to steal artifacts I did the vision thing on the wall behind the bed and got the credits. Now after the credits ended I can walk around again, I've found the access code to the conference room, but I cant access the computer there nor the computer at the desk.

It feels like I'm missing something, it obvious that they set it up for a sequel here, but still, it feels a bit abrupt.

I've been checking all the writing on the walls and floor and theres stuff in chinese and what I can only guess to be coded messages.

Has anyone been able to figure out what they say and/or access the computer?

Pretty cool game, but I feel a bit let down story wise, nothing got really answered.

MiniAssasin
11-13-2007, 05:05 PM
when did ya get the game and how long did ya play it for.

did you just like fast run through th whole thing, i mean seriously it came out today

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:07 PM
damn man how did u finish it so fast??? Do you not try to take it slow and enjoy it??? Been waiting years for this game and u just blow through it...

giskler
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I got the game on saturday, been playing it on and off the past days. I completed everything except those "collect the flags" stupid missions.

Prolly played it for 20 hrs+

Feels like I missed out on something though, those 2 computers are nagging me since they are there the whole time, but I cant access them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Bloxham
11-13-2007, 05:59 PM
You did miss something. There's a reason there are all those emails about looking after keycards. Cos you can steal them. Doing that lets you access the conference room computer (assuming you also found the code).

giskler
11-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Where is the Keycard for the conference room? I read an e-mail saying Lucy put it on his desk, but I never saw it on his desk, not once.

BlackEGK20
11-14-2007, 03:43 AM
I also finished the game and want to know about those computers
I got the code to the conference room but i cant access the conference room computer or the main computer in the machine room
ive looked at all the drawings in blood that you see pressing Y there is a code under a code bar somewhere in the room but it doesnt help finding it... both computers still say access denied
so how DO YOU steal those access cards ???
when and where was that card on the table or whatever ??
was there anything interesting in the conference room computer?

how did you

pimpski187
11-15-2007, 10:21 AM
I have finished the game as well, and I am able to access all three computers. The conference room computer has one piece of mail in it, and it is rather interesting.

My dilemma is this: As the doc leaves he says "we will be back for you" I am post credits, and able to access the computers or animus.

I cannot save the game however... So if i want to go back and say, get some flags, I have to go through the credits every time????? Wow.

Another thing. Is this it? Does anyone come back?

What about the pyramid of letters with the 12212012 under the bar code. I've tried to crack the code to no avail. I've thoroughly inspected every nook and cranny, and if that is all there is... that's a sloppy and sorry ending to a truly phenomenal game.

martsmall
11-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Another thing. Is this it? Does anyone come back?
no 1s come bk for me ive been waiting ages

if u work out her email it says thier coming 2 rescue her they dont come either

martsmall
11-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by giskler:
I got the game on saturday, been playing it on and off the past days. I completed everything except those "collect the flags" stupid missions.

Prolly played it for 20 hrs+

Feels like I missed out on something though, those 2 computers are nagging me since they are there the whole time, but I cant access them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

half wat through the game u get 2 rob the keycard out of his pocket before u get on the anubis

Alkaline_0
11-15-2007, 05:50 PM
I just finished the game about 10 minutes ago. I also wasn't able to access Vidic's computer, or the conference room computer. As mentioned, apparently you're supposed to steal the code from either him or Lucy, I forget which, but I didn't realize Desmond was able to perform such actions.

I also wasn't very happy about how the game ended.

You get all this weird information dumped on you (the wall and floor markings with your eagle vision) and the game just ends. I just stared and blinked for a few moments when the credits started to roll. I wasn't expecting that quite yet. Then again, I dislike cliffhangers, and I'm sad that we'll have to wait a few more years to find out what happens to Desmond. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

heavy.newton
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Yea I'm a nerd but I don't see it up yet.

Square block of letters: "Artifacts sent to the skies to control all nations, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them"

Pyramid block of letters: "They drained my soul and made in theirs. I drain my body to show you where I saw it "

Alkaline_0
11-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by heavy.newton:
Yea I'm a nerd but I don't see it up yet.

Square block of letters: "Artifacts sent to the skies to control all nations, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them"

Pyramid block of letters: "They drained my soul and made in theirs. I drain my body to show you where I saw it "

Oh wow, good job at deciphering those. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Now just figure out those chinese writings for us. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

IcedTeaRox
11-15-2007, 10:08 PM
THIS MAY BE LENGTHY BUT IT WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS!

ok ive just beaten the game as well and am extremely curious to what this all means.
i wasnt able to access the computers or anything and i wont be able to figure out what was on them cuz i have to return the game to work (i work at gamestop) but yeah anyway if some1 could tell me what was available that would be appreciated.

anyway from what i saw on the wall i recognized the name Quetzcoatl.
"Quetzcoalt's hunger lies the answers" is what was on the wall.
well i googled that and what came up was Quetzalcoatl - the Aztec sky and creator god.

another thing you see on the wall is 22:13
this is a revelation in the bible apparently.
stating "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
this makes sense because u see omega and alpha signs also on the wall.

also you will see 13.0.0.0.0 on the wall. this is part of the Mayan calender. on the mayan calender they use something called "long count" im not sure how its done but the beginning date of the calender is 0.0.0.0.0 while the ending date is 13.0.0.0.0 - which you may better recognize as December 21st, 2021, the day of Armageddon. i know pimpski187 mentioned 12212012 that were with the pyramid of letters. this obvious translates to the date of Armageddon.
not necessarily Armageddon but i think its when all the planets in the galaxy line up, hence the drawings on the wall of the planets lined up.

what i couldnt figure out is the "Zm = Zn2 + c"
formula. i dont know what it represents exactly.

and finally the drawing in the middle. i honestly dont know what it is but if i had to guess it looks like 2 galaxies colliding with each other.

but thats what i have all together so far. obviously i dont read chinese or whatever language it may be.
but apparently Ubisoft says in this game that the Aztecs and Mayans had the right idea lmao.

but if anyone has figured anything out lets get some feed back going so we dont have to wait another 3 years to know whats going on here. im sure as hell curious i just hope u all are as well!

FiremanP
11-15-2007, 10:39 PM
I know one time they told me I should rest and I went around and grabbed something out of the Doctors pocket. Also my clothing drawer was opened and I grabbed something else out of there as well. After I beat it and Lucy and the Doc left I went right to the Doc's computer. Reading every e-mail I found a keycode to get into the conference room. I go into the conference room and access the pc in there. It has info about differnt locations and events that happened there or are going on there atm. After that I went to Lucy's PC and was able to pick up another object and log into her PC. Then thats really about it I get stuck. I'm thinking "Do I really have to find all those flags and templars just to go further". Anyone got any ideas?

Moodath
11-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Some of you might of noticed the words Yona Guni outside the window as well as a blood stain that looks like a japanese building.
Yona Guni is a japanese island, 1300 is actully 1300 AD...the time period in which Fuedal Japan, the koreans, and the goths had conflict.

In fact, just go google Yona Guni, or Assassins japan 1300AD and you'll see what i'm talkin about.
My money says Assassin's Creed 2 is japan, the next ancestor memory thats accessed was in fact a ninja.

~moo

dd22cowboys
11-15-2007, 10:54 PM
good work people, i just wish we could decipher the asian words. they seem to be important as they flash in desmonds dream while he sleeps...

Expired_Exile
11-15-2007, 11:07 PM
i also finished the game.. but yeah.. to access all the computers.. there was a time when vidic was pissed and looking out the window.. u had to pickpocket his pen in his coat.. apparently the pen had access codes.. but also.. reading the emails may help.

But did anyone figure out Lucy's deleted "???" email. well.. just to say i posted it first.. the last messaged replied from the unkown talks about "problems down there"..

Well this was easy.. just take all the capital letters of the message.. and it spells..
"we-wll-be-there-soon".

But also to be the first.. i loved this game and this ending. It leave it open for the sequal,, and punch of puzzles which i love. I believe the sequal will be in present day. where it left off. Kudos UBI this is an excellent game!..

the only semi-upset i had was the repetativity (however u spell it) of the missions. but overall.. excellent.

bokeef04
11-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by IcedTeaRox:
what i couldnt figure out is the "Zm = Zn2 + c"
formula. i dont know what it represents exactly.

i found the ZM is a Zettameter (10^21, one sextillion), could be wrong but all i found

btw, is it Zn*2 or Zn squared???

Alkaline_0
11-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Great finds! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Now that I'm in detective mode, I decided to do some digging up of my own.

* Near the eastern windows in the lab, there's drawings of what looks like a bird and ant. I looked those up, and found out those are the Nazca Lines. A series of lines and shapes made by an unknown people out in the desert. You can only see their pattern from high up in the sky, and in fact, I found a picture online of the bird which is the EXACT same as the one in game.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1538/birdaz7.jpg

* On the western side near the conference door up on the platform, I noticed there was a drawing of what looked like two people. One a robed figure with a hood, and the other of what appears to be a bearded man. For some reason it looks like the robed figure is sucking something out of the man. (like, stealing his lifeforce or something. I dunno.. lol)

* The Eye of Horus is also on the eastern platform, which is said to represent the falcon's eye, and the sun. Seems we have two sun/sky symbols so far, the other being Quetzcoalt that was mentioned earlier.

* Also next to the eye is three pyramids lined up in a diagonal line, and of varying size. These have to be the Pyramids of Giza, which are lined up in such a fashion, and their sizes are also in the correct order.

* The Pyramid with the eye in the center of it next to the Animus, honestly makes me think of the eye pyramid on the back of the US 1 dollar.

* We then have the pyramid next to the exit door, with a shining apple above it. I don't know about the pyramid, but I'm thinking the apple is the Golden Apple which is used in many mythologies.

And thats all I could figure for now. Also, on a unrelated note, I loved the bathroom details. Throughout the game, the towels would be in different positions after each day, and the toilet paper rolls would get smaller and smaller showing that they had been used. There was two at the start, and one would continue to become smaller, until at the end where there's only one roll left. Weird, I know, but the details to show someone is living in there was cool. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: On the wall in the bedroom, I also noticed a small, handprint in the bottom left corner. It only had three fingers and a thumb. o.O Also, at the very top middle, there's some writing in english, but I can only make out a few words. Looks like: emperor, sin, and. I couldn't make out the rest. There's also a line of hebrew underneath it, and the same characters again on the left. I actually attempted to try and translate it from websites, but no luck. I did learn that hebrew characters also have a number value to them. That could be something.

wizmaster2069
11-16-2007, 12:26 AM
OK I took the pen and i have all the keycodes. I can access every computer and go in the conference and access the computer in there i have seen all the images with the eagle eye and went threw the crecits but it that it i see all the messages on the floor and such ?????????????Im puzzled do i stop playing or is there more for me to do

SixWon85
11-16-2007, 12:47 AM
You feel lost or confused with the ending because there is obviously going to be a sequel, so get over it. They do this sort of thing with TV shows and movies.

Just because the story is that much of a surprise doesn't mean that I'm going to crack on it. I like the story and can't wait for it to continue.

markmapa
11-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Okay so apprently I didn't get the "memo" Ha? To grab the card from his pocket, I have Lucy's I've read all this time and again from you and can't wait for the second game!! I just have one question!!! if anyoen can answer pleas!! What did the computer in the conference room and Doctor's entail? What did it have in them? Please, Im just wondering! thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheECP
11-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by markmapa:
Okay so apprently I didn't get the "memo" Ha? To grab the card from his pocket, I have Lucy's I've read all this time and again from you and can't wait for the second game!! I just have one question!!! if anyoen can answer pleas!! What did the computer in the conference room and Doctor's entail? What did it have in them? Please, Im just wondering! thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

It had an email talking about the pieces of eden and stuff they've acquired so far, and preparing for the satalite launch, interesting stuff....

But yeah I can't wait til the sequel. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The_Callif
11-16-2007, 01:07 AM
As luck would have it, I myself read Hebrew, and am a novice Japanese speaker. As for the Hebrew it reads - "Olam Rabbah," which is a history following the bible, and apparently the only surviving Jewish text from before the Babylonians took over. I'm working on the Kanji translation (those Chinese symbols).

markmapa
11-16-2007, 01:18 AM
Oh I can't wait either!! I'm siked!! And thanks!! i was really curious to what was in that computer and in a couple days I'll replay it and grab the card.. lol.

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Great game = Awesome message - 8*bland gameplay

Math nerd for the win

Time to decipher the Arcane!

A few things of note,

The arc like shape (bedroom) on the left (multiple circles) and a smaller one by the abyss quote are fractals ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set )

the swirly thing is actually a ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenz_attractor )

Zm = Zn^2 + C. too ambiguous anyone found anything relating to this formula yet?

so anyone get a mapping of all of the pieces of Eden yet? and is the unknown landmass Atlantis, assumable yes but cant say until a map is up.

Ive been working on some cyphers for the letter blocks but I'm guessing I'm just getting snow-blinded anyone got those figured out yet?

I also would be very curious to see a translation of the ( Chinese/ Japanese ) and maybe some notes on any ... erm linguistic contortions.

Anyone plan on making a master post of all of the puzzles?

Anyone have or linkto a transcription of the 3rd computers emails (I also rushed the game)

Oh and just a reminder, the messages are more then likely drawn in blood...

this game makes me want to dust off the ole tin foil hat http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 02:30 AM
i guess i'll crack the chinese...as much as i can, it's not colloquial chinese...more of poetry kind of
(remember this is ancient chinese, you gota read from right to left, top to bottom)

1st line
one's life and death should be within their own hands

2nd line
one's problems should be dealt with on their own

3rd line(same as the 5th line)
i couldn't read the first character...
but it has something to do with a visionary fruit, like the apple in eden

4th line(same as the 6th line)
didn't get this one either, it's not a finished sentence, it means
the creator in this life is

7th line
those who do not trouble for the future

8th line(i can't read the last word completely, i'm going with what i think that word is)

is destined to prosper in the present

9th~12th
not smelled does not mean no smell
to smell does not mean to be seen
to be seen does not mean to be known
to be known does not mean to exist

Other side of the bed
1st~4th
if one has no more ambitions
for three lifetimes they will be buddahs(enlightenment)
3rd line i don't understand, it's buddism stuff
everything is made of a strong heart(could be interpreted in both good and bad considering the buddism belief)

the 2 lines on the side are the same as line 1 and 2

there's one more line all the way on the left...but i can't read the first word cuz of the light
but what i make out is

the former does not forget the master of the ladder

hope this quenches your thirst to understand

and the girl is good, not only does she help you out during the game and contact the remaining assassins, she was also blue during that few seconds of eagle vision, where as the doctor was red.

if i'm not mistaken, the heart shaped thing in the middle represents the parallel universe? or does someone know the actual representation

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 02:39 AM
hope this quenches your thirst to understand

NEVER!

@Zeshal

Thanks, I shall chew on this a bit. I never thought Ubisoft (any game Dev for that matter) had it in them to hit on these things...

Given the repetition of your unknown char in lines 3 and 5 and its more then likely key function in the whole message, do you think it was left nebulous on purpose (indiscernible and/or esoteric)or is it a lack of exp with ancient Chinese?

if i'm not mistaken, the heart shaped thing in the middle represents the parallel universe? or does someone know the actual representation

its a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenz_attractor

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 02:45 AM
lol it's traditional chinese btw =P

but i think it's passages out of religious scrolls or confucious teachings, it's very abstract...i'm fluent in chinese...but this is quite hard...lol

yea i was also very surprised to see this, or maybe its just random stuff that their "multi-cultural" team threw in, to confuse the players...

i'm disappointed how there's not extra features for beating the game...like changing the hood color or choosing to cut off your other ring finger for an additional hiddenblade(lol)

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Can someone please post the emails found on the docs computer along with the email found on the conference computer for the ones who missed the chance to pickpocket the doc. Maybe if we get the emails up for everyone to see we can all have a chance at cracking this secret.

samaelshgost
11-16-2007, 02:57 AM
If you're not familiar with some of the conspiracy stuff check out the Illuminatus! Trilogy. Its wikipedia article gives plenty of information if you're not into reading the books. One of the characters in the game even says something along the lines of "I feel...illuminated!"

I know all these conspiracies have roots deeper than this book, obviously. The Illuminatus Trilogy does a nice job of collecting them all into one paranoid conspiracy binge + humor.

Check out http://principiadiscordia.com/ too while you're at it. Little hard to just sit down and read though. Really silly. Intentionally, though. Has to do with Eris' golden apple http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Zeshal:
yea i was also very surprised to see this, or maybe its just random stuff that their "multi-cultural" team threw in, to confuse the players...
(lol)

Well it appears consistent with the message of the rest of the game, but it does take some wisdom to see the depth of what is being said... alas all things are allowed in a subjective world, including lies

it is the mind that gives the symbols content http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

in a era of economic and social turmoil (when isn't there) this is certainly refreshing to see.

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 03:02 AM
emails emails
ok

sorry i forgot their names already
but on the girl's computer(the one by the anavis(what ever the machine's called))
INBOX(5)not in order
1. talks about how the doctor shouldn't leave his ID pen hanging around, and how it was found in the parking lot this one time, so it pretty much tells you, GET HIS PEN

2. conference room lock combination, they have a weekly change, and the doctor didn't know the combination

3~5. the girl had a friend named...Leilie...? or something? anyway, she died and the corporation(run by the templars) said that it was a suicide, and ceased all information and closed off all ends, including the body. so the girl's trying to find out what happened to her friend.

DELETED(1)
1. If you get those male enhancement junk emails, this is one of them lol, but there's a code in there made of all the capitol letters. the e-mail is received after the doctor tells you how assassin's are looking for you. sorry off track. so the girl sends an email saying "CAN YOU SEND HELP" or similar words, and the replied message deciphers into "BE THERE SOON"

the doctor's emails are pretty...insignificant...not much to it, most are just replies to the girl's emails about her friend and the lock combination. one email talked about how they needed that memory unlocked ASAP because it's crucial. and that's about it

the laptop in the conference room is just tons of info about other test subjects, ones before and after you. it's just saying how one was having problems accessing memories, some were done, and some weren't that helpful.

the emails really weren't that...important or compelling, other than the combination emails, the girl's friend dying emails, and the assassin secrete message.

samaelshgost
11-16-2007, 03:07 AM
The e-mails are interesting but not vital and don't appear to have any puzzle material included in them. If anyone does put them up the only one really worth transcribing is the conference room email.

In short: Piece of eden (no. 3), Philadelphia Project, Tunguska Event, Holy Grail, Mitchell-Hedges communicators, and some Jesus-was-a-poser talk which I find hilarious.

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 03:07 AM
emails emails
ok

sorry i forgot their names already
but on the girl's computer(the one by the anavis(what ever the machine's called))
INBOX(5)not in order
1. talks about how the doctor shouldn't leave his ID pen hanging around, and how it was found in the parking lot this one time, so it pretty much tells you, GET HIS PEN

2. conference room lock combination, they have a weekly change, and the doctor didn't know the combination

3~5. the girl had a friend named...Leilie...? or something? anyway, she died and the corporation(run by the templars) said that it was a suicide, and ceased all information and closed off all ends, including the body. so the girl's trying to find out what happened to her friend.

DELETED(1)
1. If you get those male enhancement junk emails, this is one of them lol, but there's a code in there made of all the capitol letters. the e-mail is received after the doctor tells you how assassin's are looking for you. sorry off track. so the girl sends an email saying "CAN YOU SEND HELP" or similar words, and the replied message deciphers into "BE THERE SOON"

the doctor's emails are pretty...insignificant...not much to it, most are just replies to the girl's emails about her friend and the lock combination. one email talked about how they needed that memory unlocked ASAP because it's crucial. and that's about it

the laptop in the conference room is just tons of info about other test subjects, ones before and after you. it's just saying how one was having problems accessing memories, some were done, and some weren't that helpful.

the emails really weren't that...important or compelling, other than the combination emails, the girl's friend dying emails, and the assassin secrete message.

Could you kindly type word for word the conference room email? It may seem insignificant but I believe each word may have a meaning that the developers meant for us to find out.

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 03:08 AM
i will look it up right now...1 second

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 03:14 AM
Info on the Philadelphia Project can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_project . This is very strange.

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:17 AM
@zeshal

While a fairly large request you seem to be the scribe of the thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

~~~~~~~~~

Also the English quote of the abyss...

Could it be the same abyss as referred to by Nietzsche? Aphorism 146 http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nietzsche

@truth Reading now Thanks!

Deadly_apples
11-16-2007, 03:22 AM
I believe that the Assassins creed trilody is going to be realy inetresting. I think that each of the games is going to have a similar story plot about a group of assassins trying to gain order over the land and the doctors Lucy and the old guy are trying to recrate that. I gues that this game and one based in china will be the next game. And the end game im guessing will be you and the chinese decendant trying to escape or doing what you do in the two first games but in real-time.

Thats my theory.

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 03:25 AM

Warren:
The others and i have finished reviewing the Animus recordings from subjects 12-16. while the pice of eden remains our priority, we must all continue working to locate and understand the remaining artifacts. i am sure you can understand our reasoning behind this. although the satellite is intended to accomplish a fair portion of the work for us, we will certainly need to deal with those who are either immune to, or protected from - its effects.

please take a moment to look over our findings and get back to me with any feedback you may have. i will summarize below:

1. piece of eden (no.3) we applaud our continued efforts to locate an alternate artifact following the loss of no.2 in the DIA satellite accident. we understand subject seventeen is having trouble interfacing with hte animus, leading to delays. as a result, we estimate another 24 hours before your next critical update, in the meantime, we'll prepare an extraction team and set them to standby. we are relying on you to obtain the additional information we require. he knows where the other objects are - even if he doesn't realize it. you MUST unlock that final memory or all of this will have been for nothing

2. philadelphia project - data provided from animus subject twelve indicates that the ship briefly manifested in a future state for approximately 18 minutes. it is unclear whether the timeline is consistent with or parallel to our own. although we have recovered enough data to reconstruct and repair the original artifact used in the experiment, administration has refused to move forward on the project, citing paradox concerns. corporate policy remains in place: any objects found to interfere with or manipulate time must be contained. artifact will be moved to secure storage.

3. tunguska incident - now believed to be the direct result of assault by assassins. research station destroyed as was artifact. alternate wave generation devices have been located in storage, but we have insufficient data at the moment to initiate research. the risk of accident is too high. Linage Discovery and Acquisition Division should attempt to locate descendants of any attack survivors (either assassin or brotherhood) in order to continue research. resurrecting this particular type of technology will aid us greatly with any holdouts following the satellite's activation. we are putting together a team to push research in this area

4.grail(lol yes the holy grail) - we are removing the grail from our list of objectives. there is insufficient evidence to confirm its existance. current examination of subject seventeen indicates that aside from the piece of eden, all other artifacts related to christ-figure are literary devices(or derived from piece of eden) and not actual objects. even if the object is real, its use to us at this stage is negligible. our resources are better used elsewhere.

5. mitchell-hedges communicators - analysis of the objects is complete. the good news is that they work. as a result we now have a safe and secure communication channel for use after the launch. however, they are severely limited in number, and so we will be providing them only to our most essential facilities, you will obviously retain possession of the one you have.

Warren, i cannot stress how important it is that you wrap things up with subject seventeen as soon as posisble. we're obviously relieved that you seem to be closing in on the target memory. but you need to step it up. everything we're working towards depends on your retrieving those locations. without them, we've got nothing.

May The Father of Understanding guide you to success

A.R.

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Info on the Tunguska Event can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

Info on Mitchell Hedges can be found here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._A._Mitchell-Hedges

This is all very interesting, especially the part on Mitchell Hedges finding the Crystal Skull. A lightbulb went off in my head while I was reading this article. Turns out I read this book "the crystal skull" last year. Some pieces I remember from the book was

-The skull had no evidence of markings made by any tools. Scientists in the book estimated it would have taken thousands of years to wear down the crystal to its shape.

-Psychics in the book claimed to be able to access the skull via Thought. The skull was supposedly a database of information from the past.

Thats all I remember so far. I'm looking forward to reading that conference room email =).

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:30 AM
on A slightly related note http://digg.com/gaming_news/Ubisoft_threatens_legal_act...tion_of_Jade_Raymond (http://digg.com/gaming_news/Ubisoft_threatens_legal_action_over_pornographic_d epiction_of_Jade_Raymond)

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 03:31 AM
well there's your email...my hands are sore

hmmm to the post before the email, i really doubt lucy is completely with the templars, my theory is that she's the descendant of the phony robert that you let away in the game, maybe she's a double spy!!
i'm not familiar with the trilogy, but for some reason i feel that the sequel or the 3rd one(agreeing with you) will be in realtime and prolly 3rd person shooting, and freeing other assassin subjects and forming like a resistance, and somehow lucy's gonna aid you in taking down the corporation.

ima give my fingers a rest

and it would be nice if ubisoft can put the emails in a format and font that is easier to read...

see now i'm just bummed out, cuz rereading the conference email got me thinking, getting the flags unlocks the "additional memories" maybe there's more to the actual storyline, but you need to find the flags...personally...i hate looking for large quantities of stuff...and in a city thats...well you know...HUGE, it's gonna be a pain

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by xltruthlx:
Info on the Tunguska Event can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

Info on Mitchell Hedges can be found here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._A._Mitchell-Hedges

This is all very interesting, especially the part on Mitchell Hedges finding the Crystal Skull. A lightbulb went off in my head while I was reading this article. Turns out I read this book "the crystal skull" last year. Some pieces I remember from the book was

-The skull had no evidence of markings made by any tools. Scientists in the book estimated it would have taken thousands of years to wear down the crystal to its shape.

-Psychics in the book claimed to be able to access the skull via Thought. The skull was supposedly a database of information from the past.

Thats all I remember so far. I'm looking forward to reading that conference room email =).

I remember some tidbit of info about that myself I disregarded it, time to put google to use http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 03:32 AM
@Zeshal

Much thanks for the email.

The more I think about it "Mitchell Hedges Communicators" sounds like the crystal skulls. As I remember in the book there were about 6-8 skulls found in total.

Satellite is also mentioned in the email a lot. I don't think they're talking about an actual satellite in space. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:40 AM
Zeshal Thank you!

As far as the skulls, I shall have to spend some time searching...

ArrowDynamicsX
11-16-2007, 03:43 AM
Could you kindly type word for word the conference room email?

No, no, no: It's "would you kindly" that makes them do it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 03:46 AM
@Ephemeralnode

I was doing some research on the skulls. Here's what I found.

Perhaps the most famous and enigmatic skull was allegedly discovered in 1926 by Anna Le Guillon Mitchell-Hedges, adopted daughter of famed archeologist F.A. Mitchell-Hedges. However, because there is no documented evidence of this, some authorities prefer to hypothesise that the skull was actually purchased at auction by F.A. Mitchell-Hedges in 1943. In an affidavit from 1968 printed in Richard Garvin's "The Crystal Skull", Anna Hedges claims that she found the skull buried under a collapsed altar inside a temple in Lubaantun (Garvin, photo 25), in British Honduras, now Belize. In a letter to the author in 1970, she also stated that she was "told by the few remaining Maya, and was used by the high priest to will death" (Garvin 93). The artifact is sometimes referred to as "The Skull of Doom" because of its seemingly inexplicable properties and the supposed ill-luck of those who have handled it.

The skull was made from a block of clear quartz (although the jaw detaches), 5 inches (13 cm) high, 7 inches (18 cm) long and 5 inches wide. It is about the size of a small human cranium, with near perfect detail. In 1970, art restorer Frank Dorland claimed that he was given permission to submit the skull to tests at the internal Hewlett-Packard Laboratories. He claimed that the skull featured some anomalies. According to Dorland, the skull had been carved with total disregard to the natural crystal axis and no metal tools were used. Dorland claimed he was unable to find any tell-tale scratch marks, except for traces of mechanical grinding on the teeth. From tiny patterns near the carved surfaces, Dorland determined it was first chiseled into rough form, probably using diamonds. However, no evidence on this matter has been provided by Hewlett-Packard, so it is unknown whether these tests were ever carried out. The finer shaping, grinding and polishing, Frederick claimed, was done with sand over a period of 150 to 300 years. Norman Hammond later reported that holes, intended for support pegs, were drilled by metal. Although various claims have been made over the years regarding the skull's physical properties, such as an allegedly constant temperature of 70?F (21?C), Dorland reported that it was no different from other natural quartz crystals. Dorland also claimed that the skull's origin was Atlantis and that it had been carried around by the Knights Templar during the crusades. In an attempt to find out if the crystal was pure crystalline quartz and not glass or another mineral, Hewlett-Packard submerged the crystal in Benzyl alcohol, which has the same diffraction coefficient (Garvin 75). The skull became invisible inside the tank, showing that it was indeed pure crystalline quartz. By exposing the submerged skull to polarized light, the Hewlett-Packard team also showed that that the skull was made from a single left-handed growing crystal (Garvin 75-76).

Mitchell-Hedges mentioned the skull in the first edition of his autobiography, Danger My Ally (1954), without specifying where or by whom it was found. He merely stated that "it is at least 3,600 years old and according to legend was used by the High Priest of the Maya when performing esoteric rites. It is said that when he willed death with the help of the skull, death invariably followed". Later editions of Danger My Ally omitted the skull entirely.

Eugène Boban, main French dealer in pre-Columbian artefacts during the second half of the 19th century and possible source of many famous skullsThe earliest published reference to the skull is the July 1936 issue of Man (a British anthropological journal), where it is described as in the possession of Mr. Sydney Burney, a London art dealer, who was said to have owned it since 1933. No mention was made of Mitchell-Hedges. There is documentary evidence that he bought it from Burney in 1944. The skull was in the custody of Anna Mitchell-Hedges, the adopted daughter of Frederick. She steadfastly refused to let it be examined by experts (making very doubtful that claim that it was reported on by R.Stansmore Nutting in 1962).

Research carried out on several crystal skulls by the British Museum in 1996 has shown that the indented lines marking the teeth (for these skulls had no separate jawbone, unlike the Mitchell-Hedges skull) were carved using jeweler's equipment (rotary tools) developed in the 19th century, making a supposed pre-Columbian origin even more dubious. The type of (rather poor quality) crystal is Brazilian, and unknown within the Aztec or Maya territories. The study concluded that the skulls were crafted in the 19th century in Germany.

The British Museum crystal skull and the one at Paris' Musée de l'Homme (half-sized) were both originally sold by Eugène Boban, a French collector of pre-Columbian artifacts and antiques dealer who ran his business in Mexico City between 1860 and 1880. The British Museum crystal skull transited through New York's Tiffany's, whilst the Musée de l'Homme's crystal skull was donated by a collector who had bought it from Boban. It is reasonable to speculate[citation needed] that the Mitchell-Hedges skull also came from Boban.

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 03:51 AM
wow..you two are really getting into the historical facts huh...

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:52 AM
@ truth

Wiki seems to be the most informative with out jumping to conclusions I have seen. Most of the stuff I have found so far is just your standard tabloid worthy ****.

BUT it does seem to be that there are multiple skulls. and they HAVE been seen in public many times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 03:54 AM
wow..you two are really getting into the historical facts huh...

the thread title is Ending spoilers isnt it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

and yes, knowledge is power. this enigma gives the mind focus! a direction to move ones will to...

wizmaster2069
11-16-2007, 03:57 AM
I forgot to say this in my last reply i think this game is just amazing and i cant wait for the next assassins creed BTW does anyone know if you get anything for getting all the flags and all the other **** you have to do besides the main story

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 04:07 AM
I'm off to bed. Can't wait to see the discussions tomorrow morning. =)

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 04:13 AM
So to rehash the following is left to be understood:

****Game Content****
Does 100% completion change any content in the
present section?

***Tinfoil Hat Speculation***
Zm = Zn^2 + c

Yona Guni's relevance (crystal location?)

Nazca Lines ( animal pictographs relevance?)

The Eye of Horus is also on the eastern platform

The Pyramid with the eye in the center of it next to the Animus (Illuminati?)

The apple at the peak of the pyramid symbol (near the 9x10 letter block) this seems like a fictional[lol] Illuminati symbol to tie ingame "lore" is this symbol found anywhere else ie historical texts ECT...

All mapped skull locations (game map and RL)

*alkaline 0*
"On the wall in the bedroom, I also noticed a small, handprint in the bottom left corner. It only had three fingers and a thumb. o.O Also, at the very top middle, there's some writing in english, but I can only make out a few words. Looks like: emperor, sin, and. I couldn't make out the rest. There's also a line of hebrew underneath it, and the same characters again on the left. I actually attempted to try and translate it from websites, but no luck. I did learn that hebrew characters also have a number value to them. That could be something."

this should be addressed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ( hebrew is mathematical in structure, anything hidden in the wording...)

Preferably another translation of the Chinese writing to increase translation integrity.

I miss anything?

EDIT: Sleep for me as well :|

Dr.Glyndwr
11-16-2007, 04:56 AM
Zm = Zn^2 + C is the mathematical formula that generates the classic Mandelbrot fractal image that's already been mentioned in this thread. You can see a writeup of it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set#Formal_definition) but they use a different notation (f_c:z->z^2 + c).

I don't have the game or anything, just helping out! Sounds like they've done a very Deus-Exy job of linking up almost every real life conspiracy theory ever!

Dalagonash1
11-16-2007, 05:10 AM
I have found this article that goes to great lengths to explain the ending:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552

It contains massive spoilers, but I assume people entering this thread would know as much.

IcedTeaRox
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
ok sweet the only thing i was unsure of that was on the bedroom wall was that formula. but everything else that i saw was basically about the apocalypse.

but with collecting all the flags and killing all the templars i think it should do something. because notice that when u finish the main assassination in one of the DNA strips while your in the Animus. its not completely finished obviously saying that maybe u didnt get all the View Points in the sections of the city, didnt collect all of the flags, didnt save all citizens or the templars werent killed.

who knows if this actually does something with the story but i kinda doubt it with the way it ended when i didnt get all those things done. but who knows hopefully someone who did all that will post here lol

dd22cowboys
11-16-2007, 12:20 PM
thx dalag, good find, we would have been trying to figure this out forever lol. I couldnt see this on the article, but who did they interview for this Q and A

bfljr91888
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM
I have accessed all the computers and have read every email including the computer in the conference room. I think you get that code by reading Vidic's emails. To access his computer you must steal his pen.
Did anyone decode the one email that was sent to Lucy by an anonymous person? It says "WE'LL BE THERE SOON." If you take each out of place capital letter in order. However I believe those assassins that got killed towards the end the five or six of them were those rescuers. But the ending is not a crappy end. It's a cliff hanger which will set up Assassin's Creed 2 for sure.

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 12:49 PM
I agree. This is the best ending i've ever seen in a video game. It keeps you guessing and eager to find out more information. Not to mention I think it's really amazing that they tie all these real life events into a storyline. Maybe the developers are trying to tell us something...?

dd22cowboys
11-16-2007, 12:56 PM
I agree. This is the best ending i've ever seen in a video game. It keeps you guessing and eager to find out more information. Not to mention I think it's really amazing that they tie all these real life events into a storyline. Maybe the developers are trying to tell us something...?

i hope we dont have to wait 2 years for the next game.

uhuu182
11-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Horrible ending! Just feeling like something is missing!

SixWon85
11-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
i hope we dont have to wait 2 years for the next game.

Why? You have to wait 2 years, or sometimes more for movie sequels. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

uhuu182: You feel like something is missing because the story is obviously not finished.

lukenichols
11-16-2007, 01:31 PM
someone posted a thread earlier and said outside a city they pickpocketed a pen off a doctor and someone else said you need this pen when your the future guy to use the computer

xltruthlx
11-16-2007, 02:12 PM
The thumb and 2 finger bloody print:

I remember someone sharing how they saw a bloody print with 2 fingers and 1 thumb(I think it was ephemeralnode), when I first heard it i didn't think anything of it. I was just downloading the wallpaper of altair when something hit me. Altair's ring finger is missing on his left hand where his blade comes out. I looked at all his pictures and it shows the same thing. The most logical conclusion i've come to is that the "blood messenger" is also missing his ring finger which leads me to believe he was an assasin. Any thoughts on this?

Ellis The Exile
11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Well if you watch the ending and talked to Lucy every time you learn that in the end she is actually an Assassin. She is missing her ring finger as well and she tells Desmond to "Have faith" meaning that she is going to find a way to help him escape.

From there he may be able to hook up with his parents and their Assassin sect since Lucy says when the soldiers went there the place he grew up at was deserted. After that, when they find out what the Templars want, the game will most likely consist of traveling from place to place taking the pieces of Eden and perhaps assassinating templars. See the thing is thanks to being Altair so much and under taking those actions, Desmond now to can do the things Altair can do, or at least will know how. Hence the Eagle Vision.

XHPrime
11-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Article analyzing the end clues:

Gameassassin
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM
The deleted email says " We will be there soon" All capital letters spell it out....

OsirisEG
11-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Not going to lie, this is probably one of the most enigmatic endings to a game I've ever witnessed...

And I love it.

What you all have been doing in this thread is quite impressive. If I would not of layed eyes on this thread, I would not of discovered a lot of valuable information; a lot of haters, that played this game and disliked it for its ending, probably havn't analyzed the game well enough to fully appreciate what happened.

Just by reading this entire thread I have come to conclusion that I love this game; sure the game in itself is sweet, but knowing there is so much 'lore' to it, satisfies my thirst for knowledge tenfold.

Amazing game, truely amazing...

Expired_Exile
11-16-2007, 08:37 PM
i don't know if anyone answered this already but the numbers:

12212012 .. someone states something relating the mayan calender..

Why does the mayan calender end 12212012?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

The end of the 13th b'ak'tun is conjectured to have been of great significance to the Maya, but does not necessarily mark the end of the world according to their beliefs, but a time of re-birth. According to the Popol Vuh, a book compiling details of creation accounts known to the Quiché Maya of the colonial-era highlands, we are living in the fourth world. The Popol Vuh describes the first three creations that the gods failed in making and the creation of the successful fourth world where men were placed. The Maya believed that the fourth world would end in catastrophe and the fifth and final world would be created that would signal the end of mankind.

The last creation ended on a long count of 13.0.0.0.0. Another 13.0.0.0.0 will occur on December 21, 2012, and it has been discussed in many New Age articles and books that this will be the end of this creation or something else entirely. However, the Maya abbreviated their long counts to just the last five vigesimal places. There were an infinite number of larger units that were usually not shown. When the larger units were shown (notably on a monument from Coba), the end of the last creation is expressed as 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.1... where the units are obviously supposed to be 13s in all larger places. In this age we are only approaching 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.... and the larger places are nowhere near the 13s that would match the end of the last creation. (Schele and Friedel 1990: 430)

This is confirmed by a date from Palenque, which projects forward in time to 1.0.0.0.0.0, which will occur on October 13, 4772. The Classic Period Maya obviously did not believe that the end of this age would occur in 2012. According to the Maya, there will be a baktun ending in 2012, a significant event being the end of a 13th 400 year period, but not the end of the world.

cited:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060727123550AAu5GNG

also, Lucy is clearly an assassin.. on one of her dialouges she shows u her cut finger on her left hand, in which she tells desmond to have faith.

Zain0
11-16-2007, 09:22 PM
When I finished the game (about 2 hours ago) I was REALLY pissed off about the way it ended but now looking at this thread makes it VERY interesting, I'm very eager to find out more, this is awesome, truly a first time someone has ever made an ending like this.

Ephemeralnode
11-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Dr.Glyndwr:
Zm = Zn^2 + C is the mathematical formula that generates the classic Mandelbrot fractal image that's already been mentioned in this thread. You can see a writeup of it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set#Formal_definition) but they use a different notation (f_c:z->z^2 + c).

I don't have the game or anything, just helping out! Sounds like they've done a very Deus-Exy job of linking up almost every real life conspiracy theory ever!

Originally posted by Dalagonash1:
I have found this article that goes to great lengths to explain the ending:

It contains massive spoilers, but I assume people entering this thread would know as much.

Thanks both of you! I should have known the formula was the Madelbrot set. Oh well cant catch them all.

http://www.1191ad.co.uk/

***Emailed xbw@futurenet.co.uk in regards to our findings.

bloody-toast
11-16-2007, 09:58 PM
my god..Ubisoft really did there homework when they made this game.
and thanks a lot to all the people who have been posting the translations. It's really interesting researching this **** lol

Jonathon
11-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ephemeralnode:
Great game = Awesome message - 8*bland gameplay

Math nerd for the win

Time to decipher the Arcane!

A few things of note,

The arc like shape (bedroom) on the left (multiple circles) and a smaller one by the abyss quote are fractals ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set )

the swirly thing is actually a ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenz_attractor )

Zm = Zn^2 + C. too ambiguous anyone found anything relating to this formula yet?

so anyone get a mapping of all of the pieces of Eden yet? and is the unknown landmass Atlantis, assumable yes but cant say until a map is up.

Ive been working on some cyphers for the letter blocks but I'm guessing I'm just getting snow-blinded anyone got those figured out yet?

I also would be very curious to see a translation of the ( Chinese/ Japanese ) and maybe some notes on any ... erm linguistic contortions.

Anyone plan on making a master post of all of the puzzles?

Anyone have or linkto a transcription of the 3rd computers emails (I also rushed the game)

Oh and just a reminder, the messages are more then likely drawn in blood...

this game makes me want to dust off the ole tin foil hat http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I realize you've deciphered a majority of the coded material found throughout the lab. I would like to contribute some of my findings to your post.

Finding One: The phrase "yona guni" found on the floor represents the Yonaguni Island. According to good ole Wikipedia, it appears to have contained the remnants of an ancient civilization. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni

Finding Two: "22:13" which can be found on the bedroom wall, appears to be a passage from the Bible. After reading through a few verses, I believe that it derives from Revelations.

"I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

I believe this describes the "Templars' Treasure (orbs)" as a whole or maybe who holds the orb.

Finding Three: "Quetzalcoatl's hunger lies the answers" is found on the bedroom wall as well. According to Aztec prophecy, he is believed to be the Sky and Creator God. It is also mentioned that he is depicted as a serpent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

Finding Four: The Omega symbol, found on the bedroom wall, may represent the ending of a timeline. However, I'm still trying to figure out where the timeline begins.

Finding Five: An Egyptian symbol, known as the Eye of Horus, is found on the Lab floor represents "healing and protection." This may be one function of the orb.

Finding Six: A Mayan pyramid drawing is illustrated on the floor. I believe this represents another orb location.

Finding Seven: The equation you mentioned "Zm = Zn^2 + C" is actually
Zn+1 = Zn + C. When briefly observing the Mandelbrot set, I felt that C=1 and will always equal 1. This formula keeps everything from becoming infinity.

bokeef04
11-16-2007, 11:21 PM
which way does the eye go, if it's like this http://www.ancient-egypt-online.com/images/the-eye-of-horus.jpg it's the eye of horus

if it goes the other way it is the eye of thoth

Thoth was considered the heart and tongue of Ra as well as the means by which Ra's will was translated into speech. He has also been likened to the Logos of Plato and the mind of God. In the Egyptian mythology, he has played many vital and prominent roles, including being one of the two gods (the other being Ma'at) who stood on either side of Ra's boat. He has further been involved in arbitration, magic, writing, science, and the judging of the dead

edit: original link didn't work

blaviben89
11-17-2007, 12:28 AM
jus completed it on ps3, u guys really come up with sum good stuff about the ending. R the damn flags and templar kills there for no reason? i dont think they wud put it there for absoloutley no reason at all. thats jus plain ******ed.

sick game but the fighting was too simple. thing it wuda been better if u cud customize altair's weapons n clothes n stuff. in one of the trailers for the game altair has a crossbow on his back that wuda been cool 2 use

its pretty cool that there was finally a sick game on the ps3 before mgs4 comes out. the story in mgs4 is ridiculously complex, assassains creed is almost on the same level

Dark_zip
11-17-2007, 12:58 AM
I completed this is 2 day's the end is disappointing it really sucks *** and it didn't make me exited for a next sequel. I gotta admid IGN had something there with there review it really was kinda disappointing. Its just an other davinci code story. And I'm gonna sell my copy now since I did everything there was to do -.- cant believe I waited 2 years for this -.-

joostank
11-17-2007, 06:17 AM
About the Lorenz attractor being above the bed in the bedroom, I couldn't help but think of the end, with the dialogue about how the Red Sea was never parted, and the other comment about a certain war (cannot remember the name), it was all an illusion created by the Piece of Eden, etc.

If that is to say events in the Bible are actually a result of the Pieces of Eden, then the origin of the Pieces of Eden are also in question, as Eden would not necessarily have existed at all. I couldn't help notice the Lorenz attractor, especially the one above the bed, looking like a typical "grey" alien. I also do not consider its central placement in the bedroom to be a coincidence. Perhaps the Pieces of Eden are some sort of alien technology?

ScytheOfGrim
11-17-2007, 06:22 AM
Hmmm... interesting thread here.

I just finishedthe game, and I have been inspecting these "bloody imprints" for a while.

Most of my questions have been answered, so all I can do now is give what I now and has yet to be posted.

First, on top of Desmond's bed there is also an arabic word repeated twice. That word is pronouned "azzilzila".

That word could mean "earthquake", but judging by other refernces, it could mean the more religious meaning, which is "The Day of Judgement".

So this is further proof as to the Armagedon theories.

Also, Desmond is refered to as "subject 17". And we know that the blood had to come from somewhere, so that means it came from the past 16 subjects, all of different cultures apparently.
But why would they go to the extent of cutting themselves to write out hidden messages?

And from what the Doc lets on, it seems that as he was getting answers out of Desmond, they were also busy killing the remainder of the assassins. So Desmond must have given them the final needed artifact.

But then again, the Doc thinks that they have extinguished the assassins, but as we know, Lucy is more important than the Doc thinks.

Now, the email that Lucy sent asking for help seems to have failed. The assassins seemed to have attempted to storm the building in Dr. Warren's belief as to "rescue Desmond", but they failed. So we know that they were coming for Lucy, while we know little about if tey know of Desmond's fate.

And here's something intersting, doesn't the Doctor remind you of someone?
Somebody with a blind eye?
The tenth assasination?

But then, why didn't he go into his own genetic memory?

Does the animus have some sort of side effect that we know not of?

Plus... lol... Altair is Desmond with a hood. XD

Sevryn08
11-17-2007, 07:49 AM
has anyone else noticed how as you played through the memory blocks, things changed in present time...in your room. Like, the towels were moved and the toilet paper started to dissappear, and the bed had different imprints in it. By what the doctors say, every day you're in the animus for about 12 hours, so... Maybe this other person was there, at the same time you were?

Zeplozz
11-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
Also, Desmond is refered to as "subject 17". And we know that the blood had to come from somewhere, so that means it came from the past 16 subjects, all of different cultures apparently.
But why would they go to the extent of cutting themselves to write out hidden messages?

In the emails, Lucy talks about a "Bleeding Effect" of the Animus, where the person's ancestor bleeds into their present personality - causing a multiple personality disorder issue that they saw with Subject 16. It then mentions an 'incident' - so I was under the impression the drawings were all put there solely by subject 16, because of a psychopathic incident.

Now, the email that Lucy sent asking for help seems to have failed. The assassins seemed to have attempted to storm the building in Dr. Warren's belief as to "rescue Desmond", but they failed. So we know that they were coming for Lucy, while we know little about if tey know of Desmond's fate.

I hadn't thought about it at the time, but does anybody know if that email came before or after the attempt?

Plus... lol... Altair is Desmond with a hood. XD

I'd say that was because you, as Desmond, are reliving the events of Altair's life. Altair has Desmond's voice too, as you experience it, but it probably wasn't so exact.

Naruto94
11-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Holy Moly ! I wanna finish th game to see that !! But what's with the End of the World ? In this topic, i heard someone said it was 2012, and now 21 December 2021 !

mjancaitis1984
11-17-2007, 11:07 AM
First, to Sevryn08, yes, things changed in real time in the room, but that, I think, is mostly to be attributed to housecleaning while you're in the Animus and your usage of the room at night in between when you opt to lie down and when the doc gets you back up.

In a slightly odder twist, more info on the Philadelphia Project: on reading the Wiki page a bit more, I came across this -

n a more speculative and strongly paranormal vein, Al Bielek and Duncan Cameron both claim to have leapt from the deck of the Eldridge while it was in "hyperspace" between Philadelphia and Norfolk, and ended up, after a period of severe disorientation, at the Air Force station Montauk Point, Long Island in 1983, having experienced not only teleportation but time travel. They claim John von Neumann met them there (although officially he died in 1957).

Given the exactly correct spelling, I think this might be the Neumann that Leila supposedly killed herself over.

MAN, this game is awesome.

Edit: Naruto - it's definitely 12212012, or December 21st, 2012.

Naruto94
11-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok, thanks. Man, this game is the second Davinci Code !!!

IcedTeaRox
11-17-2007, 12:03 PM
basically everything being discussed i have posted in the first page of this thread and there are also translations of some of the writing on the first page as well so if u havnt seen that yet i would check it out

Altair0007
11-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Read WARNING POST IS SPOILERIFIC http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

BTOG46
11-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Already been posted on page 4 of this thread. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jonathon
11-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Since my last post (on page 4), I've discovered a new finding.

New Finding: A monkey is found on the wall in the Lab. I did my research and discovered it is a part of the Nazca Lines. The Nazca Lines are "a series of geoglyphs located in the Nazca Desert." Here is the link if you'd like to read over the material:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines

I'm still trying to decipher the messages found on the floor. I did come across something that might help decipher the triangle-shaped code, but I haven't worked out all the bugs. The Sierpinski triangle uses a formula that might help with the deciphering.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

Jonathon
11-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO THE TRIANUGLAR WORD PUZZLE!!!!!

They drained my soul and made it the irs(don't know what that means) I drained my body to show you where I saw it

Jonathon
11-17-2007, 04:06 PM
They drained my soul and made it their's. I drained my body to show you where I saw it.

Correction!!!

FLOWDANGO
11-17-2007, 05:50 PM
I have just beat the game, and after walking around a bit and reading all the emails along with looking at the floor and wall markings I was very confused. But after looking at this thread the whole context of the ending has come clear to me. This game really should inspire the video game industry as a whole (just throwing that out there).

But down to business I want to know what will happen if all flags are collected and templars are killed. I know achievements are earned, but what else? Will there be more answers? Cause I have the strategy guide and after looking over it there is nothing said about the completion of collecting flags and killing templars.

One thing I have found out after reviewing the guide was that during the final sequence on the animus where you get up and sit there you have control over which camera filter you look through to watch the scene unfold. And while you watch through a different perspectives there are men in the conference room wearing pin strip suites talking to you, as well as just watching. Are they "executioners" or something like that or are they the main "villains" of the trilogy? Maybe they will be the final assassination targets for Desmond later on. I will try to gather all the flags and kill all the templars, but most likely someone will get to it first than I, cause the guide does say this you can get 100% in sync with Altair. Maybe after the completion of this people do come and rescue you like Lucy says they will!!!!!!!!!!

What does everyone think?????

pillaysteven
11-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Just finished the game utterly confused, but also extremely intrigued and after seeing the posts here and that blog all I can say is WOW!

OK I was kinda pissed when the framerate on the PS3 slowed down to snail pace near the end when you see all those innocents bunched together but story-wise it's incredible.

My only concern is for the people who play the game and just say WTF and leave with a bad taste in their mouths.

Another thing - Vidic is such an ******* isn't he!? I mean even the comments throughout the manual. Had me chuckling to myself.

Also... do you think Altair will be the main playable character in the next game? Or someone else for Desmond's ancestors? Or someone else entirely?

dd22cowboys
11-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Yeh i wish they explained the stuff on the walls a little better tho. Think of all the people who havent seen this thread.....they are probly totally lost. I think this is why people are giving it bad reviews on the ending, they didnt look hard enough.

mjancaitis1984
11-17-2007, 07:03 PM
FLOWDANGO, the men in the conference room are just more Templars, most likely. You also could change the camera views in every situation where they showed you a camera. I think the end sequence was the only one where it made any difference, though.

You can also get 100% synchronized without killing Templars/gathering flags. You can do it by simply doing all the "quests," gathering all your info and saving citizens, finding viewpoints. So no, to answer your fervent hope, if you're 100% synchronized, you don't get rescued. I too haven't collected all the flags or killed the Templars; I'm going to work on that, but I don't think the ending changes. I'm not even sure if you can get back into the game once you've gotten out of the animus, I may have to play the whole thing again. I'm waiting through the credits as I type this so I can go check.

It looks like you can reenter old memories, good for me. I also noticed an attachment to the memory of my Al Mualim assassination, reproduced below:

"My master is dead - and many more with him, friend and foe alike. But the storm is broken, though pride may hold the clouds aloft a little longer. Of this much I am certain: with Robert and Al Mualim dead, the Saracen and Crusader armies will lay down their arms and give up this senseless war. Freed from the manipulations and schemes of wicked men, Saladin and Richard will find they have more in common then[sic] they think. Peace will return to the land. And if they should stray once more? Then my brothers and I will do what needs to be done to set things aright... Masyaf is quiet now, caressed by the winds which carry through the valley. What is this thing I hold, that it can bend men's minds? No larger than an apple - yet its power greater than any weapon I've known. I have seen what evil even the smallest taste brings. I should destroy it... Yet something stays my hand. No. I will hold it a little while longer and see what it may teach me. Perhaps it can be turned to good. Or is this what the others thought when they held it? Is that its power, then? To turn the noble into cruel? I know not what the future holds for any of us, but I do know those assassins who remain will need guidance. I must attend to them. Help to heal their wounds. We will march together into the future, and emerge stronger than we were before. If we are to succeed, if we are to rebuild, then we must be careful not to repeat the mistakes of those who came before. We must be vigilant; ever mindful of the past..."

Doesn't really tell me anything, but I don't think anybody's found that yet, and figured I'd put it out there to see if anybody else could find any extra meaning in it. That's word for word verbatim from the attachment.

Going back to find my flags and pwn me some Templars. This is gonna be a few days.

Ellis The Exile
11-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Most likely in Assassin's Creed 2 you'll be playing as Desmond, thats what the ending felt like it was setting up to happen, Desmond would eventually escape and be freed and work to stop the Templars from getting the Pieces of Eden.

mjancaitis1984
11-17-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't know about that... if it's a trilogy, wouldn't escaping and crashing Abstergo be the ending to the third game?

sinbad133789
11-17-2007, 08:01 PM
i not sure why nobody on the first page of this thread was able to figure out how to access the computers and the conference room, when you are out of the animus you walk around and interact thats all, it even shows lucy leaving her pen on the animus, come on, im sure i am not the first person to notice this and that i am not the first person to point it out, i just didn't bother to read the other pages of posts because i am lazy and i figured out alot of stuff on my own... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif i hope this will knock some sense into you guys

sinbad133789
11-17-2007, 08:03 PM
also never before has a video game made me research stuff, it's different.

Mr AntiVirus29
11-17-2007, 08:25 PM
alright when I did a little research with the Zm = Zn2 + c, lik that one guy said above (i dont remember who) Zm is a Zettameter (10^21, one sextillion), Zn is a Zettanewton. idn exactly what it is, but according to Wikipedia its involves forces (obviously cuz of the newton sign). Some site I checked said 1 newton is equal to 1 zettanewton = 10^21 newtons (so in other words a zetta is 10^21 of w.e.... now the only thing left is to figure out C) Hopefully that helped somewhat, if not o well lol.

FLOWDANGO
11-17-2007, 09:08 PM
mjancaitis
mjancaitis, I did not even notice that it can be 100% synchronized without getting all flags and templars. But what I was saying that maybe if everything is complete they will come back for you like they said as the game ended... But after more thought it would make more sense for the next game to carry on exactly at that point, so we may all have to wait. As for that attachment you found for Al Mualim assassination I also found that in the game and read it, but nothing truly struck me as significant in our hunt to find out what is going on, and what will happen next.

But one thing that really caught my eye was while reading one email written to Vidic through the news announcement was how Americans are breaking through the Mexican border trying to immigrate there land instead of our own... This must mean that something is seriously wrong with America! Also the Mexican president said he would up the defense and security along the border, this struck me as very odd... Actually there was also a second email detailing the fact that Africa was 98% wiped out of human population because of some plague, and now other countries want to claim regions to build upon while the remaining inhabitants don't want any of this. Both these emails are very interesting and I really want to know more about this universe!!!! What does everyone think about this?

Lastly the next game in my mind seems like you will play as Desmond in the present with the learned moves from Altair, since the ending pushed the fact that he started bleeding through with the eagle vision, and next he will understand and know all the moves of Altair. That would be sick since he would be the modern day version of him and that should be awesome how they make him turn out to look like. Thats my take on what's going to happen next, of course it will be in either China, Japan, Africa, or Mexico. But will the Animus play another role, perhaps. But I am not sure if what they would do next, Subject 16 seemed to travel through a bunch of different eras though... Who knows! Any thoughts?

Ace426
11-17-2007, 09:17 PM
dont know if this was anserd but what are the dots on the map of the world at the end? are those parts of the eden or what? also did altair destroy the silver ball

FLOWDANGO
11-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Too answer your question Ace426 those dots are most likely the other locations of the other pieces of eden. And he does not destroy it per say, instead if you read the attachment in the animus of the last mission (take a look its there) you will see that he is torn about what to do with it, hide it , destroy it, or study to find out if any good can come out of it. Thats what I got out of the ending. Does this help?

Known-Johny
11-17-2007, 09:53 PM
a pondering point,

when the assassins where asaulting the building, when Vidic asks the "guards" how everything is going, the voice that replies is different from the first voice you hear. Could this mean that the next game might start with the assassins being sucessful in their rescue attempt?

mjancaitis1984
11-17-2007, 10:48 PM
I hadn't noticed the voice thing, I might have to play it again and check it out. I suppose I wouldn't be surprised if the assassins took over the guard posts and now that they're gonna go off and search for the objects, maybe they'll come in to help while everybody's distracted.

Flowdango - I agree. Clearly the world this is taking place in is very different from ours currently.

All that this serves to do is make me look forward to the next games. I can't wait to see what they'll do with this. What a wonderful game.

And man, people that don't read the whole thread really irk me.

Photus
11-17-2007, 10:48 PM
I bought this game for 1191. Not the 2000's. I just don't care about Desmond.

GeneMech1
11-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Hidy ho, hidy hey... First time poster, long time loller.

Now then, about that formula...

Ok, we know E = MC^2, it shows the relativity of two completely irrelevant things: Energy and Mass, but the formula in the game... Measurement and force? wtf!?! Well, if it has something to do with focus, like that oth...

Oh ****, I think I understand now, it probably does have something to do with focus, like that other guy said... Perhaps with the Animus and how it works, how you could see that kind of stuff, etc. Because to see, you need light and in the formula, there's...

No nevermind, I don't got it.. Btw, the C in the formula is the speed of light, it's universal, come on peeps!

Well, on another note, everyone noticed 12212012 and how it correlates to 13.0.0.0.0.... etc. It's some awesome special day on the mayan callender... But I'm surprised no one noticed the new password for the conference door!!! 10281943!!!! It's in one of Lucy's e-mails and here's what I found, creepy..

The Philadelphia Experiment was an alleged naval military experiment at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, sometime around the date of October 28, 1943, in which the U.S. destroyer escort USS Eldridge was to be rendered invisible to human observers for a brief period of time. It is also referred to as Project Rainbow.

The story is widely regarded as a complete truth. "Did the U.S. Navy teleport ships in the Philadelphia Experiment?] by Adams, Cecil; URL accessed February 20, 2007</ref> The U.S. Navy has stated that the experiment never occurred, and furthermore, details of the story contradict stated facts about the Eldridge.[1] It has nonetheless caused a significant ripple effect in many conspiracy theory circles, and elements of the Philadelphia Experiment are featured in many other government conspiracy theories.

mjancaitis1984
11-17-2007, 11:55 PM
People need to read the thread!

Zm = Zn^2 + c is the equation governing the Mandelbrot fractals, which are the drawings both in the upper left corner and the lower middle on the right side of the bed, I think. It's the circular thing with connected circles and branching. It's pretty much an infinitely-continuing drawing (circles on the outside of circles on the outside of circles on the outside of circles, etc) that represents a mathematical concept. Circles all the way down.

The conference room door date has also been noticed; the article linked what, three times in this thread already, mentions it along with a lot of other questions.

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:01 AM
\=|

Not from what I can see... I havent seen the "Philadelphia Experiment" or 10281943 anywhere in the 6 pages man...

mjancaitis1984
11-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Pages 3 and 4 both show links to an article that helps explain a lot of the things shown in the game. The same article, even. More people not reading the thread.

I don't mean to jump down anybody's throat or anything, I promise. It's just frustrating to see the same questions and stuff over and over again. :/

But the more people that hang around, the more mysteries we can solve! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:49 AM
Well, agreed.... there was also another number 0006819... No that wasn't it, but it was in Vidic's computer. Any relevance?

Other than that... It seems Desmond is the only one who isn't suffering from the Bleeding Effect. Or maybe he is, because he has the Eagle's Vision at the end...

So many loose ends to be solved in the sequel.

mjancaitis1984
11-18-2007, 01:12 AM
Yeah, the other access code doesn't seem to have any relevance to the calendar. It seems clearly to be not a date, but it surely ties in somewhere.

And Desmond seems to be the only one suffering from the bleeding effect right now. Subject Sixteen obviously was, and Lucy mentioned plural instances of it, so who knows if others before them did, but only 16 spazzed out and wrote all that stuff in blood.

ynamite
11-18-2007, 01:15 AM
^^ the number you mean is 00062677 but I dunno what it could stand for...

great ideas in this thread. I'm also really intrigued by the ending and even though I loved the game, I also feel like there is more to it. unless the sequel comes out in two months there has to be more...

It's quite cool how many different ideas went into the making of this game... I just wish we had more to chew on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Chew on DIS:

Subject 16 was....

CHINEASE!

*Ahem* Well, I dunno what else to chew on... Well, lets discuss lucy, eh?

Apparently she's part of the Assasin Brotherhood, but just the question is how she came about joining, how she found out, etc.

Well, another thing, maybe the Bleeding Effect may bring Altair back as Desmond and he's gonna be all ninja and stuff... and junk.

I don't think it was just one guy who wrote all of that stuff in blood. Because I'm sure that he couldn't, seeing as how the subject's ancestors were focused on specific areas of the globe and they couldn't have known about the rest of the things in the world...

IE: One test subject had an ansestor in China, hence wrote in traditional chinease and mathematical formulas (lol stereotypes)

And another may have been from Mexico, hense the Aztec and Mayan stuff, etc.

zece
11-18-2007, 02:26 AM
as for the thing that you say says znn=zn^z+c i think it says 2m=2n^2+c i googgled it and i got this site

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_ud...39830e702d9af1942c24 (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6V12-46Y5C2B-1&_user=10&_coverDate=11%2F30%2F2002&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=fa8d2a5dde7839830e702d9af1942c24)

Hassan-Sabbah
11-18-2007, 03:51 AM
Hmmm....well, the Han alphabet is used by the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages. Is it confirmed as "Chinese"...because I am thinking Japanese and I smell ninjas! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Though, I am curious if they would drop the Desmond Miles story line and flash back to "Subject 16" in the sequel...

Colonial33
11-18-2007, 04:00 AM
May have something on the formula which is located on the bedroom wall several times...

At first glance it looks like Zm=Zn*2+C

But if you look closer it may be Znn= instead of Zm=...And if thats true i looked into it and The U.S. Navy uses whats called the hulls classification symbols to identify types of its ships

Znn is the code for airships or Ships which have the capability to provide direct material support to other deployed units operating far from home base. Now in one of the e-mails is mentioned the Philadelphia Project which was a supposed incident where a U.S. Naval carrier (capable of deploying units far away with its planes) disappeared for 18 minutes.

As far as the second half of the equeation Zn is the symbol for zinc and C is the symbol for Carbon and putting the two together all I could find was info on batteries so don't think that's too solid...lol

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by GeneMech1:
Chew on DIS:

Subject 16 was....

CHINEASE!

No he wasn't. He was Chinese. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

That link that someone posted (by some 360 people...) is very interesting. And while I can't add anything new to this convo at this point... I can say that the story ROCKS!!!

As far as the second half of the equeation Zn is the symbol for zinc and C is the symbol for Carbon and putting the two together all I could find was info on batteries so don't think that's too solid...lol

AH HA! it proves my theory that Altair runs on batteries, and that his Hidden Blade was battery operated.

Now the real question is: Did he use duracell http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Raptorace22
11-18-2007, 05:30 AM

Uh, Ok dude...
first of all you can't go from Zm/Znn (whether it be a unit of length or a classification) to an element...That just doesn't logically work.

I'm more inclined to believe that it is a unit of length compared to something and the speed of light. I don't know what Zn could stand for.

and just so no on is confused..

YOU STEAL THE KEY FROM VIDIC.(sometime around the 4th memory block I believe. Whenever Des says 'I missed you this morning Doc.')
and that will allow you access to all comps/emails blah blah blah.

Also, I think I like the idea of the next AC being in the modern day 2012. Runnin' around and finding/prevent people from getting these artifacts, reuniting with modern Assassins and DEFINITELY bringing Altair back into the picture.
That guy kicked ***, all I can say.

Hmm anything else? Oh yeah, anyone just have a Chinese friend they could drag home, point them at the screen and say "READ THIS!!!!" Because I'm sure they'd figure out what all that **** means.

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 05:35 AM
@Raptorace...

Read the thread. Someone has already explained the chinese...

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Wait wait wait. Does this mean i'm doomed cause i dinnt took the Vidic's key... ****...

LOliver_
11-18-2007, 06:44 AM
Firstly hi I am new to these forums and secondly i posted these on the PS3 Official Forums earlier.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00446.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00445.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00444.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00443.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00442.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00441.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00440.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00432.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00433.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00434.jpg

LOliver_
11-18-2007, 06:46 AM
continued...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00435.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00437.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00438.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00439.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00431.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00430.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00429.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00427.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00426.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00425.jpg

LOliver_
11-18-2007, 06:47 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00424.jpg

whats everyones thoughts?

ScytheOfGrim
11-18-2007, 06:48 AM
Umm... thank you for the visual evidence that we can... uhh... all access if we turn on our consoles...? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Anyway... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

I still doubt that all these messages came from subject 16 alone, as some have obviously stated.
The fact that he knew so many languages and cultures... and that he had so much blood... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

LOliver_
11-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Known-Johny:
a pondering point,

when the assassins where asaulting the building, when Vidic asks the "guards" how everything is going, the voice that replies is different from the first voice you hear. Could this mean that the next game might start with the assassins being sucessful in their rescue attempt?

I would very much like the games to follow on playing in the past for the simple fact that there is more than enough modern day games out there its the historical ones which really grab my attention. Especially when there is so much effort going into the story and its twists.

LOliver_
11-18-2007, 06:52 AM
Umm... thank you for the visual evidence that we can... uhh... all access if we turn on our consoles...? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Anyway... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

I still doubt that all these messages came from subject 16 alone, as some have obviously stated.
The fact that he knew so many languages and cultures... and that he had so much blood... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Is it not better to have it here so people can reference to the images rather than putting in lengthy descriptions of where the item is they are talking about?

ScytheOfGrim
11-18-2007, 07:11 AM
And what made you assume that I was seriously bashing you? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Get used to it, the root word for "sarcasm" is ScytheOfGrim. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 07:16 AM
HEY! JUST SOLVED A RIDDLE! DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE HAS SOLVED IT YET!

It's the thing, wheres the apple and the triangle north of the Animus!

It says:

"Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nations,to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them"

Now what the hell does this mean??

LOliver_
11-18-2007, 07:27 AM
And what made you assume that I was seriously bashing you? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Get used to it, the root word for "sarcasm" is ScytheOfGrim. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hehe sorry my bad!

ScytheOfGrim
11-18-2007, 07:32 AM
In that 360 link it explains it.

The Templars are planning on launching the artifacts into space to help them gain control over all of mankind.
Thus the "hidden crusade".
"Do not help them" is the subject that wrote this warning later subjects not to give them the locations of the remainder of the artifacts. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope that helps...

Don't worry about it LOliver, there are many new forumers around that know very little of the unique personalities of many of us... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 07:48 AM
Welll.. Totally off-topic but can we save when we are at the ned or it will take the last save form the ANIMUS ?? And can you return in the ANIMUS ?

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Hmm i found this kinda kinky..heha

Well lets think. The silverball controlled minds? And in the memory lock7 it said, that it controls minds bigger than an apple..

So, the triangle is a prison.. And those round things are human minds! Linked to each other, while the Silver Ball, conrols them! Bigger than an apple!

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 07:56 AM
SHEESH !! THAT CAN BE SO TRUE !!!

ScytheOfGrim
11-18-2007, 07:58 AM
But it didn't control Altair's mind, therefore Altair is as stupid as an apple. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 08:26 AM
Rofl scythe.. You make peoples hope go down.. :P Let people share theyre fun

ScytheOfGrim
11-18-2007, 08:28 AM
I can't help but be naturally grim! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Ontopic:

Yes, i´ve been doing some research on those animal signs. Hummingbird, The monkey and The Spider. They are all from the Nazca Lines, in Peru.

So i wonder, why did the gamecreator put those in there? At the time i saw them, i straightly entered wikipedia on my comp and searched 'Nazca Lines'.

I don't know what do they mean on the game.. But oh well.

* Another one i've been looking form, is the platforms. I see the western, that it is Altair himselfs, as an eagle!

Think it. 2 wings on the back, eagle wings. Then the hood, just shaped over the 'wings'. Then on the left, that is his cape.. Thats how i construe that.. lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Redalliance
11-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Ok I just finished the game and have been reading through this forum. I've done everything but find all the flags and templars and I never stole the pen from Vidic. I just wanna thank everyone who found all of this stuff out setting me on the right track. I must say I got this game expecting a cool action game from the third crusade.....But what I got was so much cooler. The attention to detail committed to this game is awesome. I haven't been this drawn into a games story since metal gear solid. I'll be looking stuff up so I can try to contribute.

gyro
11-18-2007, 10:02 AM
well i can sort of rea japanes and to me it dose't make any sence
my other through is that the people who made the game just put radom thing at the end so that we can help them make the next one whihc would be cool

Mr_Sir2007
11-18-2007, 10:30 AM
hey, for the Xbox 360 there are achievements for killing all the templar guards, getting all the flags, and helping citizens. I just beat the game and i cant figure out how to get out of the present so i can go back and finsih all the achievements. Can you do this?

jimbob01000
11-18-2007, 10:33 AM
so because id idnt steal some poxy pen i cant fully finish the game and have to start agen???

In the words of desmond "THIS IS SO ****ED"

ubisoft - u suck

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by jimbob01000:
so because id idnt steal some poxy pen i cant fully finish the game and have to start agen???

ubisoft - u suck

Ermm, it's your fault for missing it. You'd say Ubi sucked if you HAD to find the pen, wouldn't you? no pleasing some people http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Wait. What happens if i don't take the pen ? Cuz i dinnt took it...

FLOWDANGO
11-18-2007, 11:06 AM
hey, for the Xbox 360 there are achievements for killing all the templar guards, getting all the flags, and helping citizens. I just beat the game and i cant figure out how to get out of the present so i can go back and finsih all the achievements. Can you do this?

Yes you can save, all you have to do is go into the Animus and do some flag gathering or kill some templars and it saves after each one. So same old thing, and you can go back and replay any missions you want through the memory. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif It's good times!

Dotowa
11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey guys, first off I'm new, and have beaten the creed, anyways; I know some stuff about the clues everyones trying to wrap there head around, the apple with the pyramid below it is as follows :There are ten eyes in the pyramid and the pyramid is pointing to the apple, the apple is the sign of knowledge, so ten men seeking knowledge!: Ten men, ten assassinations, and they're seeking knowledge, get it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mjancaitis1984
11-18-2007, 11:20 AM
To my knowledge, you don't have to steal the pen to finish the game. You just don't get the extra information. And once you've completed it, you can get back into the animus to find your flags and Templars, but you might have to sit through the credits each time if that's your most recent save point.

XTR0
11-18-2007, 11:28 AM
the game never actually ends... that's pretty cool. you're in that room with the animus until they come back to pick u up for assassin's creed 2... by then you will have found all the damn flags. How many copies do they have to sell to do a sequel???

Vanquish_Xx
11-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Someone should make a website devoted to decoding this stuff.

Everything seems to be related to chaos

fractals = chaos theory
lorenz attractor = chaos/butterfly effect/parallel universe

Could the universe be a fractal, going into chaos or something. I dont really know but I have a feeling that this is going to get interesting really fast.

Dotowa
11-18-2007, 11:49 AM
I think we should start predicting when the next creed will take place and who the main charachter will be, it could be subject 16, It could be Desmond going to all these different places, japan, Mexico, or it could take place years back
Maybe in the renaissance.

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by XTR0:
the game never actually ends... that's pretty cool. you're in that room with the animus until they come back to pick u up for assassin's creed 2... by then you will have found all the damn flags. How many copies do they have to sell to do a sequel???

I reckon he'll (Desmond) have lost a bit of weight before they come back. If the last one was anything to go by... he could be there for 4 f.ing years xD.

But to answer your last post. I really want to play the whole trilogy as Desmond, I think the story might be a bit worse off if they weren't consistent.

Dotowa
11-18-2007, 11:55 AM
I agree with you, but has anyone figured what the hell those three intertwining circles are there, it looks like john Bonham's symbol from led zeppelin, someone help me with this one.

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Check the link in my sig, I'm not sure if they're mentioned. But I was wondering that myself, just forgot to check xD

Vanquish_Xx
11-18-2007, 12:11 PM
apparently its the Mandelbrot set
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set

Could desmond get rescued at the start of AC2, and they bring the animus with them in order to race the templars to find the artifacts?

jimbob01000
11-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbob01000:

ubisoft - u suck

Ermm, it's your fault for missing it. You'd say Ubi sucked if you HAD to find the pen, wouldn't you? no pleasing some people http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what im unhappy with is u cant replay the future parts - so i can NEVER read the emails NEVER!!!

mjancaitis1984
11-18-2007, 12:26 PM
They're not terribly important. All the relevant information has been discussed here. You're not really missing anything except physically entering the room.

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I bet Desmond will get rescued... I mean, The Assassin's are sneaky *******s... Come on, look at Lucy.

Wait, guys... Instead of fighting with each other about how some questions were already answered several times... IE: I said #16 was Chinese, and you say he wasn't, nither of us have any proof if he was or wasn't.

Lets just spam Ubisofts e-mail box with letters subject: ANSWERS!

And post the stuff we founds. And tell them to make Lucy shank the Doc in the sequel.

Azzerwazzer1191
11-18-2007, 12:29 PM
what im unhappy with is u cant replay the future parts - so i can NEVER read the emails NEVER!!!

unless you start anew later next year... or use the one and only internet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

XTR0
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
the emails just give you clues on what the outside world is like at the time of the game... chaotic

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
True, true.... So we may converse umongst our intelligent minds about the presents left by Ubisoft. Awesome. Awesome.

ynamite
11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Dotowa:
I agree with you, but has anyone figured what the hell those three intertwining circles are there, it looks like john Bonham's symbol from led zeppelin, someone help me with this one.

while reading through wikipedia about the philadelphia, montauk project and other relevant things I came across this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krupp

the logo of this company looks very similar, but maybe this symbol represents something else (on wiki it says these 3 concentric wheels represent the railway wheels the company used to make, but as with so many other symbols, I think the true meaning is much older), hope this helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Phreaky_McGeek
11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I think Lucy left it to *help* Desmond. Read her emails - she was upset with Warren after he dropped his, there's no way she'd do that accidentally.

As for the Chinese script, it mentions an emperor which I can only find to be fictious. Am I the only one that's reminded of Cortana's cryptic emails?

J_east_man
11-18-2007, 12:38 PM
if you were wondering what the barcode thing with the numbers under neath them were meaning,
||||||||||
||||||||||
||||||||||
that marks the end of the mayan calender and numerous others, possibly meaning the end of the world or some people say the end of the world\rebirth\5th cycle. or more others even say possibly the second coming of jesus. whatever you think i guess. just google the numbers 12212012 and do your own investigating if you want.
(haha lets just hope they come out with assassins creed 2 before 2012 lol.)

ynamite
11-18-2007, 12:42 PM
another interesting site concering the 3 concentric circles, it gets sorta interesting right at the bottom

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_Unity_Shield.asp

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:45 PM
yep, we got that...

FLOWDANGO
11-18-2007, 12:49 PM
another interesting site concering the 3 concentric circles, it gets sorta interesting right at the bottom

I think we have something here, the circles on the ground behind the Animus represent something. And after looking at the bottom part of this web page those Greek letterings and what they translate into seem to me to connect to the game directly. Everyone look and see. I need ot think on it more.

J_east_man
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
i thought the three circle's were called the trivecta or something, and had something to do with witches maybe? like the center of it is like ultimate power or something???

ynamite
11-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by FLOWDANGO:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">another interesting site concering the 3 concentric circles, it gets sorta interesting right at the bottom

I think we have something here, the circles on the ground behind the Animus represent something. And after looking at the bottom part of this web page those Greek letterings and what they translate into seem to me to connect to the game directly. Everyone look and see. I need ot think on it more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found a couple of the arabic? letters on that site, but not in the order they're shown in desmonds bedroom... has anybody already translated this?

another thing, how are the squared and triangled letter ridles deciphered? how to start?

thx

NECESARY_EVIL
11-18-2007, 01:20 PM
pickpocket vidic and read his email at end of game then access comp in conference room

SJCHS_Ghost
11-18-2007, 01:23 PM
And what does the computer in the conference room say?

ynamite
11-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by NECESARY_EVIL:
pickpocket vidic and read his email at end of game then access comp in conference room

what are you referring to mate? cuz, I think everybody in the thread as done that ^^ unless you're referring to the deciphering?

NECESARY_EVIL
11-18-2007, 01:45 PM
i was answering the 1st question in the forum... and yeah thats all you can do once you access the computer... iuts a huge message on the comp. and i dont want to type it all.

ynamite
11-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by NECESARY_EVIL:
i was answering the 1st question in the forum... and yeah thats all you can do once you access the computer... iuts a huge message on the comp. and i dont want to type it all.

how about actually reading the thread and not just posting stuff that's already been mentioned numerous times? geeze... 9 pages and you answer to the OT???

mjancaitis1984
11-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Not to mention it's already pretty much reproduced in its entirety.

I give up. It's pretty clear people just will not read the thread they're "contributing" to.

OneHotAlchemist
11-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Do any PS3 owners have a save-game file they could send me? I missed pickpocketing the Doc's pen, and I'm definitely not going back and playing through the bugs again just so I can read the emails.

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 02:04 PM
... Anyway, what year are we in the game ?

joplinO_o
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Someone earlier said something about the fact that the writing could not all have been done by subject sixteen, not that it matters very much but what if subject sixteen's ancestor was from a different sect of the assasins creed and was one of the highest in the order therfore had had to travel all over the world and learned many different languages and cultures. Kind of off topic now... :S

FLOWDANGO
11-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Going back to the three circles, on that website given above where you scroll down to the bottom the original making of this was in Greek then translated to English. On the walls in the bedroom the Greek Omega and I think Theta are written there, anyway Greek apparently has something to do with this and the wittings inside the circles must have something to do with this too. It's weird cause the outside of the circle says Holy three times and going in says lord god almighty, with the middle saying who was, is, is to come. Thats where I am thinking that Altair was the almighty in the past since he has the piece of eden which could make him a lord or god in a sense. And the final part the is to come could mean that Desmond will become Altair as we have already seen with the eagle vision but he may become the lord god as well just how he does it may be up to the player. By either destroying the artifacts or using them for the good if Altair figured some way to do such a thing... Wow does that make sense cause in my mind it does. With the ending of the game and Altair standing in front of the piece of eden open and the attachment to the last memory saying Altair has not decided to do with the eden... Wow deep!

joplinO_o
11-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Naruto, we are in the year 2021 i think or 2012 but i read earlier that someone had missiterpreted it.

Max_Fall
11-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by martsmall:

half wat through the game u get 2 rob the keycard out of his pocket before u get on the anubis

Anubis is an Egyptian god,Animus is the name for the machine and its Latin for Spirit (soul)

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah, but i think we're in 2012 since the modern Templars(Vidic and stuff) are gonna control the people's minds. The World will never be the Same then holds up with the Armaggeddon.

ynamite
11-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Going back to the three circles, on that website given above where you scroll down to the bottom the original making of this was in Greek then translated to English. On the walls in the bedroom the Greek Omega and I think Theta are written there, anyway Greek apparently has something to do with this and the wittings inside the circles must have something to do with this too. It's weird cause the outside of the circle says Holy three times and going in says lord god almighty, with the middle saying who was, is, is to come. Thats where I am thinking that Altair was the almighty in the past since he has the piece of eden which could make him a lord or god in a sense. And the final part the is to come could mean that Desmond will become Altair as we have already seen with the eagle vision but he may become the lord god as well just how he does it may be up to the player. By either destroying the artifacts or using them for the good if Altair figured some way to do such a thing... Wow does that make sense cause in my mind it does. With the ending of the game and Altair standing in front of the piece of eden open and the attachment to the last memory saying Altair has not decided to do with the eden... Wow deep!

yup I noticed that too... we need someone who knows ancient greek http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif don't think thats normal greek spelling, but I'm not sure. My roommates girlfriend is greek, gonna ask her when I see her.

but at least it's highly likely it has to do with that "what was, what is and what will be"-type of thing.

just figured out the codes for those damn ciphers, here I am searching the net on how to decipher and meanwhile all you have to do is to read them backwards, from bottom to top. I should have figured that out sooner, but hell, I'm known to living in the slow lane sometimes.

joplinO_o
11-18-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure, the long count (Aztec calander) is a few pages back so just copy that and google it and you will knowhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, i think the date is also on most of the emails, i'm watching a film now so I can't go check on the Xbox.

lukycharms621
11-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Just a quick note on the three interlocking circles. I know it looks very similar to an old celtic symbol representing the trinity. it might have some kind of catholic significance since i know there are some references to the bible on the walls and such

TheAlien529
11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Here is something that will make you all go crazy or call me crazy:

In the Room where the Animus is by the door where the Doctors where seen last, there is a square on the Floor filled with random letters...
well i found the word "hidden" inside that square. Also there is a Pyramid of Letters on the other side of the romm where i found the Word "Room"...

put that together and what do you get?

SHOOTINhomer
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Well i can access the other computers because at one point in the game you steal a pen off of that one old guy. Giving you access.
Now this doesn't mean it screws up your game. You just cant access some little extra information. Like in the conference room there is only 2 emails on the computer (i think) and on the old mans one there alot you can already read on the girls one.

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey let's wait until it's the year 2012, maybe some of us will get captured and forced to use some machine for some corporation. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Anything is possible. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

joplinO_o
11-18-2007, 03:47 PM
that would be quite sick, dibs Altairs long lost BETTER assassin friendhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

c0mb0br3ak3r
11-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Q. Who is Subject Seventeen?
A. That would be you, Desmond.

Q. Is Desmond actually Altair?
A. No, Desmond is a descendent of Altair, and by using the Animus he's able to locate Altair's memories that are hidden in his DNA. This means that Altair had at least one child after the events of Assassin's Creed - otherwise Desmond would not have Altair's memories locked away inside him.

Q. What's all this writing about?
A. The room's previous occupant, Subject Sixteen, left all of the writing that you can see for Desmond to read.

Q. Okay, so why can I not see it until the end of the game?
A. Abstergo washed the messages off of the walls and the floor, but Desmond is able to spot the messages by using his Eagle Vision.

Q. Wait a second. You said that Desmond wasn't Altair! What gives?
A. He's not, at least, not yet... Read through Vidic's emails and you'll stumble across one that mentions 'The Bleeding Effect.' Vidic reports that, after using the Animus for a given length of time, some previous subjects were unable to distinguish between their ancestors' lives and their own. Their genetic and real-time memories have literally 'bled' into one another, which is why Desmond is able to use the Eagle Vision power at the end of the game.

Q. Why only the one power?
A. Be patient! Assassin's Creed is the first part of a trilogy. By the end of the third game Desmond will have a lot more moves to play with...

Q. Who are Abstergo?
A. Modern Templars. Abstergo are a company intent on world domination. Their 'aim' is for world peace, but the methods with which they wish to achieve this can be considered mad. They think that by controlling mankind, and killing those that aren't influenced by their power, they can achieve peace. Even their name betrays this secret: it's Latin for 'cleanse'.

Q. Who is Lucy?
A. Lucy Stillman is an employee of Abstergo, but is actually an undercover operative working with the Assassins. She is the one that passes on the door code to Desmond, and is trying to delay the project. In a series of emails to a person known only as '??' she asks for aid. The final message is coded, but reads, "We will be there soon." Vidic has his suspicions of Lucy. Alan Rikkin sent him an email regarding the fluoride leak: "Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?" It's highly reasonable to assume that Lucy was this leak.

Q. Back to the writing. What does the triangle of text say?
A. "They drained my soul and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I saw it." Subject sixteen wrote this, along with all of the other messages, in his blood. The first part refers to Abstergo stealing his soul, or in reality, his memories. They watched his ancestor's life to locate an important artefact, hence 16's belief that his 'soul' was taken. The second part is more literal. 16 drained his body to show you where he saw it, meaning that he used his own blood to leave you clues as to where the artefact lies. What artefact is he talking about? There's a strong chance it could be the Holy Grail. We'll look at some evidence later on that suggests this is the case.

Q. What does the block of writing say?
A. "Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them." This message refers directly to Abstergo's plan should they (and they will) get hold of the artefact that you're being used to locate. They plan to send it into space and attach it to a low orbit transmitter to brainwash mankind. In the final battle Altair discovers just what the artefact, the Third Piece of Eden, is capable of. It can make people believe anything, and was responsible for many Biblical illusions such as the parting of the Red Sea (in 'reality' it did not happen - the artefact simply made people think that it did). Subject Sixteen is well aware of Abstergo's plans and asks you not to help them.

Q. What does 12212012 mean?
A. It may be easier if we call it 21122012, for this number's a date. Specifically, 21 December 2012. It's a hugely important date, for it marks the 'end of the world as we know it'. The ancient Mayan civilisations used the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (incidentally, we use the Gregorian calendar), and a significant event is supposed to take place. In Assassin's Creed this event is obvious, and it also tells us when the game takes place.
Reading through Vidic's emails you'll see that Abstergo must 'launch' on 21 December. It is safe, then, to say that the 'present day' antics take place in September 2012, and that Abstergo wish to launch the satellite on 21/12/2012 to begin the new era in control of mankind.

Q. What about 13.0.0.0.0?
A. This refers to 21/12/2012 again. To be more precise, it is the date written in long count form and marks the beginning of the thirteenth Baktun.

Q. What is the significance of the animal pictures?
A. There are three animals pictures: a hummingbird, a spider and a monkey. All three pictures are drawings of the famous Nazca lines - a series of lines in Peru that, when viewed from above, reveal giant animals. It's probable that the area is home to another ancient artefact, or if not the pictures reveal the location of one.

Q. What are the pyramids about?
A. The step pyramids are a common symbol of Mayan architecture. The Mitchell-Hedges skull was found inside a Mayan temple, and there are more artefacts locked away within the ruins.

Q. What is Yonaguni?
A. Yonaguni is the westernmost island in Japan, and a likely setting for the next game (or at least part of it). It is widely believed that an ancient and advanced civilisation once lived on Yonaguni, and that they suffered a similar fate to Atlantis' people. Buildings found submerged around Yonaguni predate any other known buildings in the world, so expect any Japanese ancestor tales to take place before Assassin's Creed 1.

Q. What is 22:13?
A. Revelations 22:13. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." There are also a few alphas and omegas scrawled on the giant mural.

Q. What's the eye in the triangle about?
A. Yet another reference to a God. It's a Christian version of the Eye of Providence - the eye of God. The triangle emphasises the Trinity. It's strange that among all the religions and beliefs there are some strong Christian vibes - strange because the game keeps sewing seeds that hint it's a lie. During the game it's mentioned that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and that it's a fabrication. The final email also mentions that artefacts related to Christ are probably fictional. And yet we have a couple of Christian symbols and a massively powerful New Testament verse that suggests maybe the opposite is true. Maybe the Piece of Eden has been used not to support a lie about Christ, but to cover up the very truth of the matter.

Q. Emporer Ji... Jing...?
A. "Within Emperor Jiajing'[s] sin and Quetzcoaltz's hunger lies the Answers." Emporer Jiajing was the Emperor of China from 1521 to 1567, and the 11th emperor of the Ming dynasty. He was not a kind emperor, and an internal plot to assassinate him was planned although ultimately failed (note: a possible 'level' in a future Assassin's Creed). He built the Temple of the Sun (notice a theme about the Sun in the paintings around the two rooms) and collected rare materials from around the world. One of these rare materials is almost certainly an artefact.
Quetzcoaltz isn't familiar, but is a likely misspelling of Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec sky and creator God and another reference to the Sun. Although primarily an Aztec deity the Mesoamerican influences are strong, and the Mayans had their own version: Kukulkán. His 'hunger' refers to the ritual animal sacrifices that were made to appease him, and an artefact is probably lying within one of his temples.

Q. What is the significance of the door code?
A. It's the date of the Philadelphia Experiment.

Q. Can you please explain the email on the final computer?
A. Sure thing. We'll look at it piece by piece:

Email: "The others and I have finished reviewing the Animus recordings from Subjects 12-16. While the Piece of Eden remains our priority, we must continue working to locate and understand the remaining artefacts. I am sure you can understand our reasoning behind this. Although satellite is accomplished to a fair portion of the work for us, we will certainly need to deal with those who are either immune to - or protected from - its effects.
Explanation: There are multiple artefacts that Abstergo want to possess in order to control the world, and they all have different powers. Once the satellite is in orbit most of Earth's population will be under their control, but some people will be immune to its effects. They need to secure other artefacts to help deal with these people, otherwise their plans will be exposed and Abstergo will be under attack from rebels.

Email: "Piece of Eden (no. 3) - We applaud your continued efforts to locate an alternate artefact with the loss of no. 2 in the DIA Satellite Accident. We understand Subject Seventeen is having trouble interfacing with the Animus, leading to delays. As a result, we estimate another 24 hours before your next critical update. In the meantime, we'll prepare an extraction team and set them to standby. We're relying on you to obtain the additional information we require. He knows where the other objects are - even if he doesn't realize it. You MUST unlock that final memory or all of this will have been for nothing."
Explanation: The company is frantically trying to locate another Piece of Eden. They were about to launch a satellite with the second piece but an accident occurred and 20 people were killed. Desmond is being used to find another Piece of Eden with which Abstergo can launch another satellite and control the world.

Email: "Philadelphia Project - Data provided from Animus Subject Twelve indicates that the ship briefly manifested in a future state for approximately 18 minutes. It is unclear whether the timeline is consistent with or parallel to our own. Although we have recovered enough data to reconstruct and repair the original artefact used in the experiment, Administration has refused to move forward on the project, citing paradox concerns. Corporate policy remains in place: any objects found to interfere with or manipulate time must be contained. Artefact will be moved to secure storage."
Explanation: According to an email in Lucy's inbox the door code is 10281943 - the date of the alleged Philadelphia Experiment. It is rumoured that on 10 October 1943 the US destroyer escort USS Eldridge was subject to a top-secret experiment and became temporarily invisible. It has been suggested that it also underwent both teleportation and time travel, and that its crew never recovered. Many went mad, and some were even fused to the ship's bulkhead. This email confirms that the experiment took place and that the Templars were behind it. Abstergo have the ability to manipulate time and space with the artefact, but dare not try in case of triggering paradoxical events. It's possible that Desmond will use such an artefact to stop Abstergo before they even begin their operation.

Email: "Tunguska Incident - Now believed to be the direct result of assault by Assassins. Research station destroyed as was artefact. Alternate wave generation devices have been located in storage, but we have insufficient data at the moment to initiate research. The risk of accident is too high. Lineage Discovery and Acquisition Division should attempt to locate descendents of any attack survivors (either Assassin or Brotherhood) in order to continue research. Resurrecting this particular type of technology will aid us greatly with any holdouts following the Satellite's activation. We're putting together a team to push research in this area."
Explanation: On 30 June 1908 a massive explosion rocked the world. The incident, near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Tunguska (now Krasnoyarsk Krai of Russia) is believed to have occurred when a meteorite burst above the Earth's surface, flattening trees and causing widespread destruction. The email states that it was caused by a group of Assassins destroying a Templar base and the artefact at that location. Abstergo obviously believe that there is a great need for alternate wave generation artefacts to help deal with (ie destroy) resistance following the satellite's launch. Think of this as a powerful weapon, such as a neutron bomb that can be harnessed and aimed at certain targets.

Email: "Grail - We are removing the Grail from our list of objectives. There is insufficient evidence to confirm its existence. Current examination of Subject Seventeen indicates that aside from the Piece of Eden, all other artefacts related to Christ-figure are literary devices (or derived from Piece of Eden) and not actual objects. Even if the object is real, its use to us at this stage is negligible. Our resources are better used elsewhere."
Explanation: In what's likely to be Abstergo's biggest mistake they decide to stop searching for the Holy Grail. Why is this a mistake? It's likely that this artefact does exist, and that Desmond and the Assassins will track it down and use it against Abstergo in the future. It's possible that Subject Sixteen knew the location and provided clues for Desmond to follow - knowing that Abstergo wouldn't look for its locations while they were so focused on the Piece of Eden. If this is true then Abstergo have underestimated the Grail's significance - 16 obviously believed it was a key artefact in the battle against Abstergo.

Email: "Mitchell-Hedges Communicators - Analysis of the objects is complete. The good news is that they work. As a result we now have a safe and secure communication channel for use after the launch. However, they are severely limited in number, and so we will be providing them only to our most essential facilities. You will obviously retain possession of the one you have."
Explanation: The Mitchell-Hedges communicators are possibly the most interesting items mentioned. Found in a ruined Mayan temple in Belize at around 1926 the 'communicators' are ancient crystal skulls, and there are believed to be only 13 skulls worldwide. The origin of these skulls is unknown, but they are rumoured to bestow the holder with scrying powers - ie the ability to communicate psychically. Abstergo have located these skulls, and it will allow their top facilities to communicate with one another without fear of the Assassins listening in. The mythology of these skulls is interesting: some claim it originated from Atlantis (remember Yonaguni?) at that the Knights Templar carried one about during the crusades. If so, it's likely that it was passed down through the Templars and is now the one in Vidic's possession. That does, however, leave the Mayan relevance in some doubt...

Email: "Warren, I cannot stress how important it is that you wrap things up with Subject Seventeen as soon as possible. We're obviously relieved that you seem to be closing in on the target memory, but you need to step it up. Everything we're working towards depends on your retrieving these locations. Without them, we've got nothing.
May the Father of Understanding guide you to success."
Explanation: The target memory in question is the final boss fight, and the revelation of multiple artefact locations. Obviously they're keen to get the information as quickly as possible so that Abstergo's retrieval teams can locate the artefacts.

Q. What are these Pieces of Eden?
A. It's unclear, but they could be the mythical golden apples. Apples are mentioned numerous times, and there are apples drawn in blood at the end. In Greek mythology there existed three Golden Apples, and it could be that this belief has been linked with Biblical aspects, and the Pieces of Eden and Golden Apples are the very same thing - the 'forbidden fruit' in the Garden of Eden.

Q. Explain the Achievements please!
A. There are two. After using Eagle Vision in the bedroom you'll unlock 'Visions of the Future', which is self-explanatory: clues for the next games. The Eagle and the Apple -1191 Achievement isn't as obvious. The Eagle is Altair - the parallels between the protagonist and the bird are too numerous for that not to be the case. His hood mimics an eagle's beak, his leap of faith move is accompanied by an eagle's cry and even the name Altair means 'The Flying'. 1191 is the year in which Assassin's Creed is set, which strongly suggests that the other games will take place in different times. The Apple? That would be the Piece of Eden that Altair viewed at the end of his adventure - the third Golden Apple.

Q. What's the other writing?
A. There's Greek, Hebrew and Japanese writing on the mural too.

Nothing is True,Everything is Permitted

joplinO_o
11-18-2007, 04:19 PM
that's already been linked about 5 times:S

c0mb0br3ak3r
11-18-2007, 04:35 PM
my bad i only read the first two and decided to post the text lol sorry

III_TIME_III
11-18-2007, 05:22 PM
the apple above the pyramid refers to the silver ball. Altair says the ball is no larger than an apple (hint-hint). since the artifacts are referenced to eden my guess it the ball represents the apple from eden (duh). Plus one of the atcheivments you gain on the 360 after you beat the game is "the eagle and the apple" a refering to altair and the silver ball.

and yes altair and desmond look EXACTLY alike except for the missing finger, but they do have different voices/voice actors. btw look in the manual and youll see they are the same age, weight and even the same height. it aslo has altairs full name: which means "son of none" so desmond probably is altair (there where e-mails concerning time travel)

also during one of your investigations an informant askes you if you ever found some girl (cant remember the name) perhapse this is Lucy.

JohnMosak
11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Well, a great game aside....does anybody realize the true documentation about the Illuminati aka Templars aka Free Masons. They obviously did some heavy research for this game but are not the 1st to use this. Everyone should do some more research on these subjects not for the purpose of unlocking secrets of a game but of that in a real life. Well okay, back to the game, no one has mentioned to my knowledge about just how much Desmond already knows about this stuff. At one point he sits up from the Amimus and is talking to the doctor and makes a joke about lizard people. He is talking about the shape-shifting high leaders of the Illuminati, also named the Bohemian Brotherhood. Most likey who the 3 suited men were in the conference room at the end of the game. And the bloodline between the leaders that you slay off also exist in today's politics.

sabres3819
11-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Is there away once you have co pleted the game (Bar the flags) to replay a level and get the computer key?

JohnMosak
11-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Sabres3819....you can replay missions, but they omit the cutscenes where you come out of the animus and talk with lucy and the other guy, probably cuz u are just reviewing memories and not actually repeating it. I missed the pickpocket from Vidic so i cant log on to 2 of the comps

JohnMosak
11-18-2007, 05:44 PM
The text from the emails are right above on the top of this page though

Alkaline_0
11-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Back to the three circles, when I first saw them, I honestly thought of a Venn Diagram, which looks exactly like that. I learned to use those a long time ago in school, and I'm not sure if that's what it's supposed to be, but that was my first thought. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram

arz1499
11-18-2007, 06:31 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!! look what i http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x51/armando14999/DCFC0002-1.jpg you see this it saids yona goni. gess what yona goni mines it a Underwater Monument nere japan this is a pic of Yona guni http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x51/armando14999/YU1w488.jpg http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x51/armando14999/YU1w488.jpg and) the last boss has some ball thing that opens up. and show a map of the world. the map has dots on some parts of the world one of them is in (japan) or cloes. so there for part 2 well be in alot of place like japan(yona guni)( u.k ) (chian) (new york) (texas) or what ever was there be for these places <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x51/armando14999/DCFC0003-2.jpg

lol am so smart
cant wait for part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shotty78
11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Ok first off thanks a lot to everyone who contibuted to this page, great job researching.

I have a few ideas based on previous posts.

One, it has been said that ALL the blood markings were left by subject 16 and no one else. In one of the emails it said he had a pyschotic break and had one incident. Therefore he somehow accumlated all that knowledge(symbols, multiple languages) So I am thinking that not only can the Animus allow "bleeding"(where your ancestor's memories can't be distinhished from your own aka why desmond gets eagle vision) but can also allow the subject to branch off through his entire families history. That is the only way I can think of how all that information could be channeled into one person(subject 16)

Here's what i mean. Hypothetically let's say Altair had three brothers. We know that Desomd is a direct desendent from Altair and the we relived his history in the game. But what if the Animus can allow you to back track one more generation to Altair and his brother's father's life time. Then you could choose a different brother to follow and therefore get a different story. This way Subject 16 could have searched his entire families history, as long as it was through blood relations, and therefore could have found a point where one family member lead to European, Asian, and Mayan life lines.

It's the only way I can explain one man knowing everything and how we could possibly stick with desmond in the future AC games yet get different characters.

Vanquish_Xx
11-18-2007, 07:43 PM
I wonder if 16 was just pushed to the limit, maybe they made him cycle through all his ancestors memories to the point where he just bled with all of them and underwent some sort of divine revelation

Since Desmond is a direct decedent that would imply that he is straight down the male line of the family, would you be able to use the animus on one of Desmond's decedents and therefore see the memories of Desmond using the animus in order to see the memories of his ancestor. If so then in theory you could go back to the start of the world no matter who you were and see how the world began.

CIRCA71
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
yeah i beat the game but i dont know how to access the two computers

FLOWDANGO
11-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Back to the three circles, when I first saw them, I honestly thought of a Venn Diagram, which looks exactly like that. I learned to use those a long time ago in school, and I'm not sure if that's what it's supposed to be, but that was my first thought. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram

Yea I thought Ven Diagram also but one page prior to this a member posted a link to a website that shows the same exact symbol and Greek text inside the read to say Holy 3 times, then lord god almighty, and finally the middle which i cannot recall at this time. But look at that and more becomes clear, i posted earlier saying my 2 cents about that as well. The ven diagram would be to simple with no meaning.

dd22cowboys
11-18-2007, 08:31 PM
PEOPLE WHO OWN THE AC GAME GUIDE.

Does it talk about the ending at all and the meanings of this stuff? I wish Ubisoft would give us the official meanings of this stuff so we can stop obsessing lol.

tjwightman
11-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey guys, new poster.

Shotty78, I dont think it could work like that, Ithink you need to be a direct descendant of everyone whos memory you are accessing in order for it to be in your DNA. The way I see it is that it could all be from Subject 16 by way of blood is if his parents were from 2 different countries or something like that. I feel that since it was taking place in America, that makes sense. Why couldnt someone be blood descendant from Japan, China, South America and Egypt? The only problem I have with this is that it was alot of blood on the walls. What if it was from more than just Subject 16, they tried to clean the walls from him and it was still there, what if this is a compilation of every subject up till now? Each time they would clean the walls and each time it would stay if you had eagle vision. I dont know just thoughts. Thanks guys, this forum has been quite enlightening, and UBI GREAT JOB!

soccerkid82792
11-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by markmapa:
there is mroe to it, but the main thing i remember is it talking about U.S. being fugitives, and Mexico increasing border patrol to keep Americans out...maybe that was on the dcotors comp... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

uminig18
11-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Yea it would be nice if Ubi would give us offical meanings...but I think they are having too much fun watching us obsess over this! But it is kinda fun to speculate over everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

rojolagahlm89
11-18-2007, 08:45 PM
alright so has anyone finish the game 100%? flags and templars? i think there must be something extra maybe it will give us the answers or unlock a new level or something.

i dont know who was the one that posted that he found the words "hidden room" maybe there is a room. damn to many questions i just wish that the sequel comes out fast. did u guys notice that altair was immune to the mind control of the apple of eden?? maybe desmond inherented

shotty78
11-18-2007, 08:58 PM
tjwightman-

Problem is the idea that multiple people made all the blood markings isn't backed up...yet. So far the data from the game says that subject 16 had a pyschotic break and had a disasterous incident.

So maybe it could be a lot of people but the game doesn't suggest that. Besdies think of is as if you were the company. As you had more and more subjects you would try and push the boundaries of the mission and subjects farther and farther. It wouldn't really make sense for the company to push EVERY single occupant to the brink of insanity b/c then they are no use to them. But if they kept pushing sixteen b/c they really needed some information or were very close to finded something then that makes more sense.

Also it does not have to be a direct male lineage does it? Doesn't DNA work in women the same way it works in men. I thought the only requirement of the Animus was that the subject had to be related to the "memory" in question.

That way the theory that the company first went back in Subject sixteen's father's biological history and THEN went into his mother's biological history works out. The Animus shouldn't differentiate between male DNA and female...or the original explaination(by the Doctor) was flawed.

danzo69
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
This game is truely a work of art. It's got all our minds running on overdrive. This is some really cool stuff all you guys found, keep up the good work!

Ephemeralnode
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Sad I was hoping something new would be found by now.

Oh well. the first 5 pages have the info you are looking for...

thedan
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Okay.

i believe the access to the computers depends on how many of the "additional memories" you completed, and how many of the bars you filled (beating the game required like half)

personally, i only did a few extra information gathering, a few save a civilian. i did get all the towers in the kingdom though.

after the credits
i found the pen sitting on the animas next to lucy's computer.
i could use her computer, reading several emails, in short
- a friend of hers named nancy disappeared a while ago, she cant get any info on her
- she had been in contact with nancy, who turned out to have been working at the refrenced "incident", where they apparently planned to put the eden into low orbit to control the minds of everyone on earth. nancy said send help, lucy responded with a hidden message saying WE WILL BE HERE SOON, using capital letters in a unrelated paragraph about impotence.
- a mail in the outbox contains the passcode to the conference room

the doctor's computer was locked for me
the computer in the conference room was locked for me.

cool little bonus thing that will likely lead into a sequel, was kinda expecting to have to bust outta there myself, or have a few modern assassins come in and shoot that a hole doctor.

Cup0fNoodle
11-18-2007, 09:34 PM
disasterous incident? Sounds like Subject 16 went on a killing the scientist spree then used their blood and his own to write it. That or he did it over time. Go in animus, go to room write with blood, scientist see blood clean, send subject 16 back in, repeat.

soccerkid82792
11-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Vanquish_Xx:
I wonder if 16 was just pushed to the limit, maybe they made him cycle through all his ancestors memories to the point where he just bled with all of them and underwent some sort of divine revelation

Since Desmond is a direct decedent that would imply that he is straight down the male line of the family, would you be able to use the animus on one of Desmond's decedents and therefore see the memories of Desmond using the animus in order to see the memories of his ancestor. If so then in theory you could go back to the start of the world no matter who you were and see how the world began. not necessarily, in the Bible, when Adam and Eve are kicked out of Eden, it says they saw othe rpeople in the distance...proving that not everyone is related through Adam and Eve...so you could be right, but there is no knowing where they came from, how long they had been living, etc

Thanatos-death-
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM
somebody said something about Lucy being some lady that Altair was looking for well, that ladies name is Adah or something that sounds like that damn you no subtitles! and yeah i don't think necessarily everyone was related to adam or eve as there was another girl before eve 0_o...or so it says in some jewish book uh can't remember the name...but the girls name was litith, and adam got into a fight with her, so God created eve out of Adams rib showing mens domanince. The whole bible is full so many contradictions, it is just so blasted confusing

FLOWDANGO
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
PEOPLE WHO OWN THE AC GAME GUIDE.

Does it talk about the ending at all and the meanings of this stuff? I wish Ubisoft would give us the official meanings of this stuff so we can stop obsessing lol.

To answer this question, no the game guide does not say anything that we don't already know. I looked to see if it said anything about getting all flags and or templars and still nothing... I was very upset by this, stupid guide told nothing!

FLOWDANGO
11-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Okay.

i believe the access to the computers depends on how many of the "additional memories" you completed, and how many of the bars you filled (beating the game required like half)

personally, i only did a few extra information gathering, a few save a civilian. i did get all the towers in the kingdom though.

The strategy guide does give a list of every email possible in the game, and I have all of them and I did nothing above and beyond the call of duty. As long as you have access to the computers you have all of the information. And no answer to the hidden room. Or at least I have not found one in the guide.

DeadAndBrok3n
11-18-2007, 10:09 PM
Found a website that explains alot of stuff.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

Zain0
11-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by DeadAndBrok3n:
Found a website that explains alot of stuff.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

rofl! been posted 6 times now dude http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

carebear2422
11-19-2007, 01:04 AM
does anyone know when number 2 comes out because they did this same thing with prince of persia warrior within and they made us wait a long time. And with an ending like that im just itching to play the second.

SolipsisticUrge
11-19-2007, 02:00 AM
The game definitely takes place in September 2012. In Lucy's emails discussing her dead friend, they are dated September, and say "it's been five years." The friend was said to have died in 2007, so there you have it.

Speculation - what if the "bleeding" of genetic memory does not result in multiple personality disorder, but a form of "possession" similar to that found in the Dune novels? So that Altair may be resurrected in the present within Desmond's body?

More - just a whacked idea, but with all the various conspiracy references, random possible plot development thought. The Philadelphia Project deals with time travel, and the Crystal Skulls (the communicators referenced) with telepsychic communication. Utilizing both of these in junction with the Animus, might it be possible for Desmond to possess/speak to an ancestor (i.e. Altair) and warn them of what is occuring, allowing the ancestor to act differently and alter the present? Might result in game 2 ending with the Templars winning, and game 3 the ancestor's efforts to alter that.

To the guy talking about the Bohemian Brotherhood - stop reading David Icke, he's a crazy moron. Jim Marrs is much better.

psavach
11-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Someone mentioned that they hope the other two games come out before 12212012 as a joke. I just thought I'd mention that I wouldn't doubt if the third game comes out on that date. That would be a good way for them to mix the storyline into real life and build up even more hype. This, of course, won't happen unless they use the same engine with modifications seeing as it took them so long to release the first game with rediculous amounts of bugs. It also probably won't even see the second iteration unless they hurry up and address the issues people have been having. Anyway just my 2 cents on that

Naruto94
11-19-2007, 03:57 AM
That was off-topic...

Steelhandchun
11-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Just throwing in my two pence here:-

I think all the blood writing was done by subject 16 possibly called Neumann. In one of the emails it mentions bleeding, whihc is what I think happened to subject 16, but I think he had multiple bleeds. To me it suggests that they used the Animus on 16 to explore mutiple artifact placements, kept him under for long, which made all the ancestors that he "remembered" bleed into him making him go mad. He must have somehow found out about the Templar plot otherwise he wouldnt have written all the text on the floors.

How would 16 know that Desmond or even the next subject would be able to read the messages he left?

We are all pages I think refers to the fact that we all have genetic memory, every single person adds a page to an overarching book.

To be honest, all the Mayan stuff reminds me alot of Fahrenheit where alot of Mayan stuf was used in the story, same company making the game.

Obviously the Templars want to put the piece of Eden into orbit, for the 21st which marks the end of the world, and a beginning of a new one?

The person that emailed the Doc, I think was a survivor of the incident that happened in DIA as he says that they had a metal ball ( piece of Eden ) then everyone went mad, suggesting that whoever used the Eden didnt use it right.

So we know that the pieces of Eden are like a mass hypnosis device, as 2 of them have had the same effect on people, I wonder what happened to Eden(No.1)?

Personally I think that the arftefacts are of alien origin, left by accident.

Something that struck me, though, was sibald, he suggetested that the Templars knew that God didnt exist and that there is no heaven, which is why they think the objects of Christ are fictitious.

What do you guys think?

Shwee
11-19-2007, 06:11 AM
I didn't really read the last two pages of the forums, but I don't believe it was mentioned. Someone was saying that the triangle that contained 10 objects (don't remember what they were) pointed to the apple of Eden. If all these hidden messages were left solely by the 16th subject, then how would he have known about the 10 assassinations that Altair made?

rojolagahlm89
11-19-2007, 06:22 AM
what if the signs that subject 16 left are the locations of the other artifacts?? maybe he left them so desmond will find them?

FLOWDANGO
11-19-2007, 07:45 AM
More - just a whacked idea, but with all the various conspiracy references, random possible plot development thought. The Philadelphia Project deals with time travel, and the Crystal Skulls (the communicators referenced) with telepsychic communication. Utilizing both of these in junction with the Animus, might it be possible for Desmond to possess/speak to an ancestor (i.e. Altair) and warn them of what is occuring, allowing the ancestor to act differently and alter the present? Might result in game 2 ending with the Templars winning, and game 3 the ancestor's efforts to alter that.

I think you may be on to something here. I really like this wack idea and I could see it becoming reality. I really hope Altair comes back in some form because he was one of the best characters I have seen in a game in a long time. Truly anything can be possible in the next games with such powers as telepathy and time travel that could possibly thrown into the fray. I mean if you think what the Animus does is basically time travel.

Some other posts I see are very fascinating this is quality stuff we have going on here, I hpe Ubi sees what we have been up to here and gives us a little something. I mean at lease to the 360 owners we could get maybe a little DLC and have a extension of whats going on. I would pay for anything to see what goes on next just to hold us off until the next game!!! I think the forum would agree.

From an earlier post there seems to be witting of a hidden room? Has anyone found such room? i am still looking...

Steelhandchun
11-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Is it possible that, somehow 16 found a way to use the Animus to see the future?

What if the irreprable truth is in our genetic memory there is also genetic instructions, that basically our genes our some sort of program that we carry out, so not only do we have a past memory, but also see the instructions we are meant to follow in the future?

something else that strikes me is that in one of the emails, it mentions subject 16 and about some event he witnessed in the Animus, but that they didnt know what it was. Does that mean at the time of subject 16 the Animus couldnt record the memory?

I'll find the email and post it up.

jimbob01000
11-19-2007, 09:49 AM
at least 5 people (including me) missed the pen pickpocked so could someone please post the emails on the conference and desk pcs here PLZ

UrthVT
11-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by jimbob01000:
at least 5 people (including me) missed the pen pickpocked so could someone please post the emails on the conference and desk pcs here PLZ

It's ben done. Re-read through the pages of this topic. you'll find them already posted.

AirRon_2K7
11-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by psavach:
Someone mentioned that they hope the other two games come out before 12212012 as a joke. I just thought I'd mention that I wouldn't doubt if the third game comes out on that date. That would be a good way for them to mix the storyline into real life and build up even more hype.

The sales would suck if the world did actually end http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

mjancaitis1984
11-19-2007, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">More - just a whacked idea, but with all the various conspiracy references, random possible plot development thought. The Philadelphia Project deals with time travel, and the Crystal Skulls (the communicators referenced) with telepsychic communication. Utilizing both of these in junction with the Animus, might it be possible for Desmond to possess/speak to an ancestor (i.e. Altair) and warn them of what is occuring, allowing the ancestor to act differently and alter the present? Might result in game 2 ending with the Templars winning, and game 3 the ancestor's efforts to alter that.

I think you may be on to something here. I really like this wack idea and I could see it becoming reality. I really hope Altair comes back in some form because he was one of the best characters I have seen in a game in a long time. Truly anything can be possible in the next games with such powers as telepathy and time travel that could possibly thrown into the fray. I mean if you think what the Animus does is basically time travel.

Some other posts I see are very fascinating this is quality stuff we have going on here, I hpe Ubi sees what we have been up to here and gives us a little something. I mean at lease to the 360 owners we could get maybe a little DLC and have a extension of whats going on. I would pay for anything to see what goes on next just to hold us off until the next game!!! I think the forum would agree.

From an earlier post there seems to be witting of a hidden room? Has anyone found such room? i am still looking... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only problem with that is you're still ultimately controlling Altair. Why would you need to telepathically interact with him? Perhaps in the upcoming games you'll be given assassinations to perform and will have to decide for yourself whether this helps the Templars or helps the Assassins, and make Altair choose the one that helps them the most.

What I would find most awesome is if Desmond gets sent back to Altair's time and they work together to change the path they're on. Nothing but wild speculation, but it would be neat to take the skills that are bleeding into yourself as Desmond and go help in the actual fight.

Nutcase
11-19-2007, 11:14 AM
New poster here.
We can safely suggest that Number 16 was asian.
Or atleast he was related to somebody in Japen - yonaguni. We found more information regarding the ancient Asian lands than any other. Also do we know he's really dead? In the emails we can clearly read that Lucy wants more information on how Number 16 died. The only answer we got is basically Warren saying that 16 committed suicide and she needs to let it go...suggesting that 16 really did commit suicide true "Draining himself" (the bloodmarks) would lead to the question..okey, than where did he die? There must be some sort of giant puddle of blood on where 16 stopped writing down the marks and bleed to death. Yet we don't see those. So OR 16 is still alive...OR 16 got killed somewhere else than in the rooms we can access.

What boggles my mind more is that Nostradamus also predicted that 21 Dec. 2012 would lead to a major event and possibly the end of the world.
I would suggest that anybody interested in the story behind Assassin's Creed should see the last half hour of the new documentary of Nostradamus ( National Geograhpic : The Lost Book of Nostradamus 2007).

In that documentary Nostradamus basically says that the earth will be burning and under great attack of meteorites. The Maya's believed the same. Now it's been proven that the world is surrounded by magnetic energy fields and that they have changed before (ie North becomes South). What if those fields change again on the 21th of December 2012?

I'm going to research this some more...I love these kind of theories. ;P

mjancaitis1984
11-19-2007, 11:18 AM
The emails say Lucy wants more information on how Leila died, not 16. The cover story is that Leila committed suicide, but it seems very shady.

All it says about 16 is that the subject had a psychotic episode and spazzed out, presumably referring to the blood writings.

I don't recall if they really indicated 16 was dead, but I believe that's the common idea.

streetwolf12
11-19-2007, 11:27 AM
So i would like to thank everyone with all the information about the game. It really helped becuase i must have spent a good hour collecting information myself before turning to the forums. I have noticed that alot of this game is running the same route as real life. The history channel just aired a show on Nostradamus and his predicting the end of time which was 12 21 2012 which appears in the game and also aired the universe and spoke of how our galaxy will collide with another galaxy which shows the writing on the bedroom walls. Can't wait for the sequal to hit shelves but my question is...Is that it for this game. i heard of the trilogy but i feel like i shouldn't turn off the game becuase someoen is going to come into the room or that there is a way to escaoe the facility. if anyone knows anything let me know becuase i want to fully complete this game and not miss anything. Let me know

mormonplyr
11-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Did anybody find the secret message in lucy's deleted emails, it says "we will be there soon."?

mjancaitis1984
11-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Nothing happens at the end of the game. You can roam the rooms for hours on end, nothing will change, to our knowledge. I think all it's meant to do is allow you access to the animus so you can get all your flags and stuff if you still need to. I'm working on that, I'll try and let everybody know when I get everything if anything changes in the room.

and mormonplyr, yes, we've noticed the secret message. Good eyes.

corbinion
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
I believe someone made reference to the Illuminati and the "Principia Discordia."

---The image of the pyramid with an apple at the ---top:

---http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/intotheeye/DSC00438.jpg

--Wanted to draw some attention to this and how it relates to AC.

---The Apple of Discord:

---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_of_Discord

-This apple is mentioned in the e-mails found on the computers and during the cut-scenes with the Master of the Assassins (Old Man not Altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

-That "piece of eden" is part of Illuminati lore but more so Discordian.

-Reflecting on the Adam and Eve story in Judeo-Christian lore we see the "apple" reference as the apple of knowledge...the "forbidden fruit." (Again referenced to in the AC cutscenes)

So the Piece of eden in Altair's time was very much an apple of discord...although i begin to wonder if all the pieces of eden are illusionary items or if they have different abilities...

jse1986
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
hey guys i have been working on this myself and decided to come here for more answers,

i have gottent the hebrew and the arabic translated, what i thought was japanease kanji turned out to be chinese

basically its all endtime messasges
the number 13,0,0,0 is the end date of the mayan calendar, also the end date in it's gregorian form is found beneath the encoded message (21st december 2012)

on the steps by the main computors is chichen itza which is a pyramid in mexico which is a physical representation of their calader, i saw the nazca lines from peru ( what looks like a spider) there is the egyptian eye of horus their, there is also the eye of horus in the capstone of the pyramid

onto the translations i got from the large image above the bed

the arabic =

[17:47:41] <adorable> abb pat anahii iss game mein iss ka kia mean thaa
[17:48:11] <e5j> is it an end of time refrence?
[17:48:16] <adorable> thats mean the last judgment day
the hebrew =

[19:02:55] <KidArt> It says "Olam Ha'Ba",
[19:03:21] <e5j> what would that mean in english KidArt?
[19:03:33] <KidArt> "The Next World"

if anyone can translate the cinease it would be appreciated,

also the english verses there are a refrence to the mayans god quetzecoatal,

has anyone managed to decode the two hidden mesages?

First Hidden Message

A
D R H
O O D T M
W H B I T D O
E U S Y S I H S E
A R O O M R E A Y N R
I S E Y T N I D L M I D E
T W I H W Y I E A U D A Y H T

Second Hidden Message

M O R Y M R O E S
E N C E O I C H T
H O N B T L O T C
T D E O S A T O A
P E D S H L S T F
L D D U O O E T E
E A I E I R I H T
H S H K T T K E R
T U A A A H S S A

corbinion
11-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Pondering @ jse1986:

That code almost looks like its from the Principia Discordia coding system...

NHAssassin13
11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Why would they base the next game solely in China if Desmond is still trapped?!? I mean it would be cool if there were a few missions there, a few missions as Altair, and a few missions as Desmond Miles. Also, didn't you even wonder what was going to happen to Altair next?!? Lucy even said that they needed to examine this patient further to make sure that they are right!

Zain0
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by NHAssassin13:
No offence or anything but did any of you even see the ending of the game?!? Why would they base the next game in China if Desmond is still trapped?!? Also, didn't you even wonder what was going to happen to Altair next?!? Lucy even said that they needed to examine this patient further to make sure that they are right! Duh! I just turned 13 and I figured this out, I thought that you people would too!!!

It was so obvious that we all missed it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

kppgno80
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
my theory...

AC2 - They examine Desmond more... (tutorial), after they examine him, he escapes, blah blah... he meets with 16... 16 explains HIS past (play as his descendant) most likely 16 could be one of the assassins

AirRon_2K7
11-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by kppgno80:
my theory...

AC2 - They examine Desmond more... (tutorial), after they examine him, he escapes, blah blah... he meets with 16... 16 explains HIS past (play as his descendant) most likely 16 could be one of the assassins

If Desmond escapes TO meet 16... he'll be saddend (sp?) to find that 16 is dead, after draining all of his blood to write the messages.

NHAssassin13
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by kppgno80:
my theory...

It would be cool if you did some assassinations as Desmond (why isn't he missing a finger?) Altair, and some ninja dude. I was heartbroken when I beat the game. Stupid Ubisoft.

chishandfips
11-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by NHAssassin13:
It would be cool if you did some assassinations as Desmond (why isn't he missing a finger?) Altair, and some ninja dude. I was heartbroken when I beat the game. Stupid Ubisoft.

Maybe Desmond still has his finger because he was never initiated (remember that he ran away from the Assassin's)

AirRon_2K7
11-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by chishandfips:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NHAssassin13:

Maybe Desmond still has his finger because he was never initiated (remember that he ran away from the Assassin's) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed he did, and with the help of the instruction manuel, it looks like he ran away at 16... too young to do any killing. That's a good point. Yay smart new posters!

deskpe
11-19-2007, 02:09 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
ok ubisoft.. people did like the game, now give us the next!

and btw it wont take them 3 years to make another game, cause they already got the engine and stuff, thats what takes the longest to make

mjancaitis1984
11-19-2007, 02:12 PM
jse, those patterns have already been broken.

Triangle: "They drained my soul and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I saw it."

Meaning: they used me to get to my descendant and find them something; I drained my body (literally) and wrote in blood a riddle to show you where I saw it.

Square: "Artifacts sent to the skies to control all nations, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them."

Meaning: obvious, but they're trying to send a Piece of Eden into space (remember the failed launch?) to control everybody's minds. Don't help them do so.

NHAssassin13
11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chishandfips:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NHAssassin13:

Maybe Desmond still has his finger because he was never initiated (remember that he ran away from the Assassin's) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed he did, and with the help of the instruction manuel, it looks like he ran away at 16... too young to do any killing. That's a good point. Yay smart new posters! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh yeah that's right, I remember now! he was always defending the fact that he wasn't an assassin from the old guy whose name slips my mind.

NHAssassin13
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
What if you play as 16's ancestor through Lucy talking to Desmond about it? Anyone remember the POP series??? I think we're getting closer to the answers... YAY!!!