PDA

View Full Version : Great Kinect Idea

DarthNavillus
07-20-2011, 01:56 AM
I bet my whole assassins creed collection that this is a good idea,
Assassin training for kinect.
you have to train with Eizo, Altiar, or any other assassin and test balance and weapon skills.

Please post your ideas here.

Rakudaton
07-20-2011, 03:04 AM
Your topic title is misleading; it led me to believe this was a "great" idea.

You do realise you haven't actually said anything specific, just "Oh it's Assassin's Creed but with kinect". I don't think that even qualifies as an idea.

Abeonis
07-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by DarthNavillus:
I bet my whole assassins creed collection that this is a good idea,
Assassin training for kinect.
you have to train with Eizo, Altiar, or any other assassin and test balance and weapon skills.

Please post your ideas here.

How are we meant to test are weapons skills withut physicaly holding the weapon in our hands?

GunnarGunderson
07-20-2011, 08:13 AM
personally I think kinect is a horrible abomination that Microsoft is using to try and usurp nintendo's casual audience. I haven't seen a decent game on kinect yet

breedlove94
07-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Did anybody see that ridiculous Tom Clancy(or as mr Caffeine would say "Tom Cuhlancy") Ghost Recon Kinect demo at E3? I'll stick to a far more accurate and intuitive controller, thank you very much. Though, I wouldn't be surprised since Ubisoft pushed motion controls hard at E3 2010, and Ghost Recon is the first major "hardcore" Ubisoft title to feature Kinect support. But and almost all the games featured on the Kinect were somewhat on-rails, and AC is an open world that offers so much freedom, Kinect support would hinder gameplay, rather than enhance.

LightRey
07-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
personally I think kinect is a horrible abomination that Microsoft is using to try and usurp nintendo's casual audience. I haven't seen a decent game on kinect yet
Kinect was already in development before xbox 360 even came out. It had absolutely nothing to do with what Nintendo was doing.