PDA

View Full Version : HAWX lagging when showing ingame video!

RMcHawk
03-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey

I'm having a weird problem here. When I launch the game and start a mission, everything looks ok and runs pretty smoth... but as I play, whenever I get a message from the AWACS, Jester, Colonel, that it opens the upper right video, the game lags... hangs for about 2 sec and then goes normal. Glass Hammer is unplayable becouse that motherf****** are always chatting each other... and each time one of them talks and opens the video, 2 sec stutter...
I have also got the dump/BSDO problem three times when the game tried to open one of those vids...
Is there any way I can deactivate them? Is there any workaround for this?

My specs are:
Pentium 4 3.2GHz 640
Intel D101GGC
2GB DDR400 (1GB Markvision, 1GB Samsung)
SAPPHIRE HD4850 stock (running @ 500/750, the processor can't match the firepower http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif )
Windows XP 32Bits SP3
Cat 9.2 Oficial

I know my config is pretty simple but it should run the game well...

RMcHawk
03-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey

I'm having a weird problem here. When I launch the game and start a mission, everything looks ok and runs pretty smoth... but as I play, whenever I get a message from the AWACS, Jester, Colonel, that it opens the upper right video, the game lags... hangs for about 2 sec and then goes normal. Glass Hammer is unplayable becouse that motherf****** are always chatting each other... and each time one of them talks and opens the video, 2 sec stutter...
I have also got the dump/BSDO problem three times when the game tried to open one of those vids...
Is there any way I can deactivate them? Is there any workaround for this?

My specs are:
Pentium 4 3.2GHz 640
Intel D101GGC
2GB DDR400 (1GB Markvision, 1GB Samsung)
SAPPHIRE HD4850 stock (running @ 500/750, the processor can't match the firepower http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif )
Windows XP 32Bits SP3
Cat 9.2 Oficial

I know my config is pretty simple but it should run the game well...

RMcHawk
03-24-2009, 07:50 AM
bumpty bump bump bump