PDA

View Full Version : Tombs AC2

setheory
11-23-2009, 12:02 PM
How do you find the tombs are they all in the churches? Cant figure this out.
Ive actually been to Italy and inside a catacomb underneath a church very interesting and kind of gives u a sense of mysteriousness.

thekyle0
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM
You find them by climbing viewpoints and synchronizing. If there are any around then the game will put a marker over where the entrance is to the tomb. (And not all of them are churches.)

NuclearFuss
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM
What are the Templar Lairs, because when you eavesdrop on the Templars it says "Look out for Assassin Tombs and Templar Lairs." At first I thought it was just the Templar inhabited tombs, but the picture for them all is the Assassin sign and the message showed a Templar cross as well.

Martyr_uk
11-24-2009, 03:05 PM
ive completed the game and only have 5 secret locatins

Il Duomo
Torre Grossa
Ravaldino
San Marco
Visitazione

ive tryed going bac the the other locations 2 do them again but i cant get in!!!

HELP?!

Jay--D
11-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
What are the Templar Lairs, because when you eavesdrop on the Templars it says "Look out for Assassin Tombs and Templar Lairs." At first I thought it was just the Templar inhabited tombs, but the picture for them all is the Assassin sign and the message showed a Templar cross as well.

from what i know there is a templar lair in Venice at the building where Rosa tells you to climb it with the climb leap ability. It's just like the assassin's tombs: the free running stuff and at the end you'll find a treasure

Martyr_uk
11-25-2009, 12:30 PM
ive completed the game and only have 5 secret locatins

Il Duomo
Torre Grossa
Ravaldino
San Marco
Visitazione

ive tryed going bac the the other locations 2 do them again but i cant get in!!!

thekyle0
11-25-2009, 01:24 PM
There is only one other secret location. That is the catacombs beneath the Santa Maria Novella. Because that tomb is part of a story mission, it cannot be repeated unless you start a new game.

IV_trailer
11-25-2009, 01:34 PM
You will have to wait for a mission that will tell you about the tombs before you can go into one. Dont worry, it is pretty in the beginning of the game.

Bytheway, templar lairs are the exlusive missions wich you get by some shops at pre-order or a special edition of the game.
The tower were you climb in for Rosa is also a exlusive mission. There is also a exlusive one in florence by pallazo de medici and there is a shipyard. So that missions are only for the lucky few like me.