PDA

View Full Version : Rudder woes

relcox
04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
finally back up and running after my pc died on me at new year. I have a major problem with rudder input. I have a cyborg X, with twist for rudder, on my old Saitek aviator I did not have a problem keeping the aircraft straight on take off, now it's impossible tried a few different settings and just seemed to manage to make it worse, I think I need the settings to be more sensitive as full twist does not seem to straighten the aircraft up quickly enough, any suggestions (apart from getting pedals)would be much appreciated.

relcox
04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
finally back up and running after my pc died on me at new year. I have a major problem with rudder input. I have a cyborg X, with twist for rudder, on my old Saitek aviator I did not have a problem keeping the aircraft straight on take off, now it's impossible tried a few different settings and just seemed to manage to make it worse, I think I need the settings to be more sensitive as full twist does not seem to straighten the aircraft up quickly enough, any suggestions (apart from getting pedals)would be much appreciated.

Urufu_Shinjiro
04-09-2009, 02:53 PM
First, make sure the axis is working properly, go into windows control panel\game controllers and test it there. If the red bar/line moves all the way back and forth properly then it's a game setting. Try using Il2joycontrol or Il2sticks (at www.mission4today.com (http://www.mission4today.com)) to set up your sensitivity.