10-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Nice find, i havent seen that one before

Mr.Assassin07
10-15-2007, 04:59 PM
nice find http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

GuStick93
10-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Assassin07:
nice find http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif ur name reminds me of someone,but i just dont know who
can anyone help me ?

membernametaken
10-15-2007, 05:06 PM
the_assassin07?

And thanks for posting that interview, Ammario.

joshuagiraffe
10-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Nice find.

I also like how we haven't got any new info for like 5 months, now they're storming in like crazy. Gameplay,interviews, dev diaries. This game is gonna rule!

DemonikCrow666
10-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by joshuagiraffe:
Nice find.

I also like how we haven't got any new info for like 5 months, now they're storming in like crazy. Gameplay,interviews, dev diaries. This game is gonna rule! Yes sad thing is being in the known that there is a possibility that the game will be switched to a release in '08 and like most good games it won't be released the day it was promised, my birthday is on October 30th and I'm turning 14 as a present since I've had Assassin's Creed pre-ordered for 6 months I told my parents not to get me anything 'till November 13 so I can get Assassin's Creed....This sucks. -.-

joshuagiraffe
10-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by DemonikCrow666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuagiraffe:
Nice find.

I also like how we haven't got any new info for like 5 months, now they're storming in like crazy. Gameplay,interviews, dev diaries. This game is gonna rule! Yes sad thing is being in the known that there is a possibility that the game will be switched to a release in '08 and like most good games it won't be released the day it was promised, my birthday is on October 30th and I'm turning 14 as a present since I've had Assassin's Creed pre-ordered for 6 months I told my parents not to get me anything 'till November 13 so I can get Assassin's Creed....This sucks. -.- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe that's why they're releasing so much info in a week, just so we have something to look at before they announce a delay. But who knows, there might not be a delay anyways...

Thumper1980
10-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DemonikCrow666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuagiraffe:
Nice find.

I also like how we haven't got any new info for like 5 months, now they're storming in like crazy. Gameplay,interviews, dev diaries. This game is gonna rule! Yes sad thing is being in the known that there is a possibility that the game will be switched to a release in '08 and like most good games it won't be released the day it was promised, my birthday is on October 30th and I'm turning 14 as a present since I've had Assassin's Creed pre-ordered for 6 months I told my parents not to get me anything 'till November 13 so I can get Assassin's Creed....This sucks. -.- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The games been given a release date, it's less than a month away, they've started giving out promotional merchandise saying November 07 all over it. It'd be a financial nightmare for them to delay it, so theres no chance in hell of it happening.

Unless of course this interview says otherwise, I'm on my laptop so I can't watch it, release is in November theres no doubt about it.

mefninja
10-15-2007, 05:59 PM
game wont be delayed.. i can feel it being finished

mbs284
10-15-2007, 06:27 PM
he really scarred me there for a minute when he said the realese is.... the "this" sounded like the "dec" of december. but he even said its comming november before thanksgiving which means if its delayed it will still be before thanksgiving. i doubt it will be delayed b/c there pretty much done with the game thats why they are making so many videos