PDA

View Full Version : Your Next Playthrough

tjbyrum1
11-21-2010, 06:23 AM
What will you do your next playthrough?

I made the mistake of beating the game WAY to fast, then having so many things to do afterwards that I didn't feel like doing them.

What I am doing next is simply. After beating a sequence, I Will complete every secondary mission possible + Renovate all property possible + burn all Boriga Towers possible. Once done, I will move on to the next sequence.

I will also try to max all my assassins as soon as possible.

superbalex
11-21-2010, 06:28 AM
what your gonna do now.. is what i did first.. now i wanna go main story first, then all the side quests after.. just so i can have alot of time with the wolf suit ;D in the first playthrough i only got to use it for the very ending "SPOILER!" where you use the apple and kill cesare.. nothing else.. "SPOILER END!"

BioPulse.ps3
11-21-2010, 06:32 AM
well i still need to receive the game and do my first playthrough, but after that i think my next playthrough will be when some dlc comes out.

superbalex
11-21-2010, 07:22 AM
biopulse if your playing on ps3 remember to get the free download (you can access in the main menu under extras), its a quite fun mission, haven't finished it all yet tho.. but its awesomesauce..

if you play xbox.. i feel sorry for ya.. i truly do

BioPulse.ps3
11-21-2010, 08:21 AM
yeah i'm ps3, (biopulse.ps3, ps3 get it... lol) just joking, but yes i have already downloaded the copernicus conspiracy dlc, but i haven't got my game yet so... anyways thanks for the reminder

superbalex
11-21-2010, 10:27 AM
your welcome;D bout that .ps3.. you know.. just in case... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif