PDA

View Full Version : age

chiluic
11-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I would like your thoughts on purchasing this game for my son; a 12 year old. Or any M rated game for that matter. Should all M games restricted? He has Halo 3 and Gears of War already.
Thanks

dragdude1234
11-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Heck,my cousin is 10 and he has Manhunt 2,GoW(gears of war AND god of war),AC(aswell..duh!),Orange box, and a sh*t load of other T and M games.Most parents dont really care since they dont know what the ratings mean.

Tiberius135
11-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I think if he already has GoW and Halo then AC isn't any worse. There is blood and some noises but it isn't extremely graphic as in there is no chunks taken out of anyone or anything. But in the end it's your call, you're his father.

Edit: might as well give my guide a plug while i'm here seeing as it doesn't even have any fews and I don't want it falling into the void of no pages. Check out the combat strategy thing I posted and tell me what you think, your son might have use of it if he gets the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tela
11-26-2007, 09:08 PM
The worst it gets is Desmond saying, at the beginging, "This is so F*CKED!". But that's about it. Blood is worse in Halo(maybe).

dragdude1234
11-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Halo 3 is a kiddy game compared to AC if you take in every aspect OF AC.I personally hate all the Halos from halo 2.Halo 1 was amazing but the rest,well just disappointed me.Anyway..back on topic.Yeah,just buy him AC.He should learn about some Euro history.Also,if you have ever been to a store like walmart or target,you will see TONS of kids buying M rated games cause they think there "cool" or "hip".Yes,it is true that most kids learn about cuss words from games but,whos fault is it?Cmon,REALLY think about it.

chiluic
11-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
Funny, I been hit with the history angle already. AC may be a Chrismas gift.
Tiberius135 where can I find your guide?
later

dragdude1234
11-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by chiluic:
Thanks for the feedback.
Funny, I been hit with the history angle already. AC may be a Chrismas gift.
Tiberius135 where can I find your guide?
later First page.On this forum.