PDA

View Full Version : Multi-player or Campaign?

KaizerSoze3
11-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Which will you play first?

I honestly cant decide... We all obviously started playing AC because of its Campaign mode, however, with the addition of MP, both seem enticing.

Watching videos from MP Beta make it look very fun so I'm leaning towards trying that out first.

EllisEverTellYa
11-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Single Player, I'm more of a Single Player guy :P
And I want to know what's gonna happen to desmond D:

D173120T
11-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmm,good question.I think i will start with MP then Sp when i feel like it.

ChaosxNetwork
11-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Single player hands down, I like the idea for multiplayer and I think it is for a lot of people out there but I think that it should come second to the single player in Assassins Creed.
I am not bashing the multiplayer in any way, I just think it is a great idea and looks brilliant it is just not first for me.

notafanboy
11-07-2010, 03:43 PM
single player fershuuuuure

Deathgrim666
11-07-2010, 03:43 PM
7 hours of sp and a 2 hour break for mp.

davo1270
11-07-2010, 03:47 PM
I would love to play SP first but...

I wanna be top in the multiplayer,so when the game comes out,ill probaably play 5 hours or soof the multi tilli get to lvl 15+,

then after that, I will switch to SP, and play about 7 hours orso, then go back to multi to keep my top score in da leaderboards and own everyone

...and since I already played the Beta, I will have a lot ofexperience and kno how tokill any newcomers

NewBlade200
11-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I won't stop playing the single player until I'm dragged, kicking and screaming (not really) from the screen. Then I'll play the multi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

KaizerSoze3
11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by davo1270:

I wanna be top in the multiplayer,so when the game comes out,ill probaably play 5 hours or soof the multi tilli get to lvl 15+,

then after that, I will switch to SP, and play about 7 hours orso, then go back to multi to keep my top score in da leaderboards and own everyone

...and since I already played the Beta, I will have a lot ofexperience and kno how tokill any newcomers
lmao, I have the same mindset as you, except I hate the fact that you have exp and I don't >:

davo1270
11-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by KaizerSoze3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:

lmao, I have the same mindset as you, except I hate the fact that you have exp and I don't >: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, just remember this kaiser, morph and gun in Rome, and morph and smoke bomb in castel gondolfo, get used to those and ull be pro in da game, and BTW r u PS3 or XBOX?

SWJS
11-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Campaign. I always finish the story before diving into the multiplayer.

LaCava1
11-07-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm probably going to go into the multiplayer first, because I had the beta and need to gain my levels back. It sucks that we have nothing to show for being in the beta, like a special item, or multiplayer skin. >.<

davo1270
11-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
I'm probably going to go into the multiplayer first, because I had the beta and need to gain my levels back. It sucks that we have nothing to show for being in the beta, like a special item, or multiplayer skin. >.<

they didn't give us anything, i thought they were?

gamertam
11-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Goes to Gamestop on midnight launch 9:00pm. They let you play the game there. Test it out first on the multi mode. Afterward, picking up your game, goes home deciding which to first: SP or MP.

If you find the multi mode is more to your liking then play that first.

I'll start with the campaign first then move over to online.

KaizerSoze3
11-07-2010, 04:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaizerSoze3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:

lmao, I have the same mindset as you, except I hate the fact that you have exp and I don't >: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, just remember this kaiser, morph and gun in Rome, and morph and smoke bomb in castel gondolfo, get used to those and ull be pro in da game, and BTW r u PS3 or XBOX? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea the morph/smoke bomb combo looks pretty sick from what i've seen, and imma xbox user lol.

LaCava1
11-07-2010, 04:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

they didn't give us anything, i thought they were? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm fairly sure they don't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

dchil279
11-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Single Player all the way. I always complete Single Player before playing Multi-Player even in games like Call of Duty where Multi-Player is the point of the whole game. It's a quality of a perfectionist to do so.

Deathgrim666
11-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by KaizerSoze3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaizerSoze3:

lol, just remember this kaiser, morph and gun in Rome, and morph and smoke bomb in castel gondolfo, get used to those and ull be pro in da game, and BTW r u PS3 or XBOX? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea the morph/smoke bomb combo looks pretty sick from what i've seen, and imma xbox user lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah in the beta the morph/smokebomb was pretty boss. I did try doing morph/poison, poison/smokebomb but having poison gives u alot of extra points but u have less def when people come after you.

AnthonyA85
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm gonna play SP first until one of two things happens:

1. I get stuck with it (like getting stuck in the Shrines *shudders*)

2. I finish the campaign.

Then i will switch to MP.

breakdown89
11-07-2010, 07:10 PM
single player first, then multi for many months to come http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

piercedthrough
11-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Def single-player with a little multiplayer thrown in

vikingboy2010
11-07-2010, 07:43 PM
campaign always campaign first

Azugo
11-07-2010, 07:44 PM
I always play singleplayer in every game before I go onto multiplayer... Same thing applies with AC.

I'm much, much more interested in singleplayer, anyway.

SleezeRocker
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Im playing the story first for about 3-4 hours.
Then like an hour or 1/2 of online. Switch to Black Ops, then back to Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EmperorxZurg
11-07-2010, 07:53 PM
I always do the campaign first. Even for Halo Reach. While everyone was busy doing mp, I beat Halo Reach on Legendary solo style. Later, the devs came out and said only 5% of the population had been able to do that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

so yeah, campaign, then after I beat it, multiplayer.

Azugo
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
Im playing the story first for about 3-4 hours.
Then like an hour or 1/2 of online. Switch to Black Ops, then back to Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Call of Duty! Boo! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

EmperorxZurg
11-07-2010, 07:57 PM
:approve: the game comes out on my birthday and I'm STILL not getting it. I've embargoed CoD.

SleezeRocker
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:
Call of Duty! Boo! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Im no big fan of COD but I actually find the Cold Era intersting so im picking up as well as to play the Zombie minigame in it.
But eh, each to his opinions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

KaizerSoze3
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
lol, I usually play campaign first also, and in AC it's good...but, I just have to try out that multiplayer first. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

But who knows...o.o

dchil279
11-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Assassins Creed>Call of Duty>All other games

EmperorxZurg
11-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Assassins Creed=Halo(still disputing)>Ubi games>fun arcade games>all other games>CoD

davo1270
11-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
Assassins Creed=Halo(still disputing)>Ubi games>fun arcade games>all other games>CoD

lmao, thats confusing
how bout:
Assassins Creed>all FPS's>all other games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EmperorxZurg
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
the only exception to that rule is halo :P

Azugo
11-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm kinda over FPS's. Been playing them since probably '06, and now I like TPS's more.

I've always loved action/adventure (one of the reasons why I love AC so much), RPG's, and sandbox games.

So for me it's like:
Assassin's Creed>action/adventure>sandbox>RPG>TPS>FPS...

davo1270
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM
yeah i guess that kinda works, cuz now more and more sandbox games are being developed like, rdr, fallout nv, acb...

i honestly get tired of action/adventure games cuz it's so linear, once u beat the campaign, theres not much else to do other than multiplayer, but even then, they only have a couple of game modes that would last to about a max time of 2 or 3 weeks (except free roam's, RDR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

RPG are fun if u are an extremist collector gamer, if that makes any sense

and as for FPS's, not really into them, but i hear they are quite addictive, and only the top FPS games survive like: Halo, CoD, MoH(maybe)

Rainie
11-07-2010, 09:02 PM
will definitely be playing the single-player first, must continue the story! then the multiplayer is there to distract me until the next game comes out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XxKillaSniperxX
11-08-2010, 12:46 AM
When i come back from the midnight release, I'm gonna to start with single player. After a few hours of that, if I can tear myself away from sp, I'll play some mp till I fall asleep, which I doubt will be for awhile since the hype I have built up for this will more than likely keep me awake for sometime.

ultrax21
11-08-2010, 01:01 AM
campaign first...going to complete it and then will do little single-player, little multiplayer till i dont get 100% on campaign

Pattington_Bear
11-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Once I have completed the single play campaign to 100%, including all SP trophies, I will turn my attentions to the MP content.

Serenity9066
11-08-2010, 03:03 AM
Singleplayer first here. Beating up random people from all over the country can wait. I probably won't get into multiplayer till one of my friends gets AC:B to be honest. I can't sleeep... I need AC:B now!! D:

PhiIs1618033
11-08-2010, 03:19 AM
Single player, hands down. I need to draw a cable to have internet on my Xbox and I've always been a story-guy. I will be doing 24 hours of straight MP in the weekend following the release, though, with some friends. :P

salted onions
11-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Single player for hours and hours... and maybe Multiplayer when I remember that it exists.

zarens
11-08-2010, 09:43 AM
singleplayer of course! the reason i bought and played 1 and 2 atleast 5 times each doing 100%...is obviosly because of singleplayer...chances are i wont even play multiplayer...

SlimeDynamiteD
11-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I'll finish Singleplayer first. And then start on the Multiplayer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I do that with all my games... It gives me better luck.

dchil279
11-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Assassin's Creed>CoD>Halo>Sports games>All other games

tyrce111
11-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Happy BirthDay d1sturbedme_468!!!

bkb34
11-09-2010, 05:49 AM
SP first... MP will be more of a break for me while I'm trying to get all SP achievements and what not. Then, I'll focus on MP so I can go on and PLAT another AC game... only 1 more week!!!!

obliviondoll
11-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Said before, and will say again.

I'll do what I always do.

Get home, and finish the game before I go to sleep.

I'll start on multiplayer when I wake up.

drakenkanon
11-09-2010, 08:22 AM
complete single player with only a few side missions, no feathers/flags/whatever you can collect now. and then go play multiplayer. because there are some changes to the controls, and playing single player is a great way to learn those.