PDA

View Full Version : flight readout

alky_6
11-24-2004, 02:00 PM
I can't find a way to display the readouts of airspeed and altitude? I see they're displayed in the training session but in the missions it only displays heading and I can't find a way to display anything else. The cockpit guages are a bit hard to see with my old eyes.

alky_6
11-24-2004, 02:00 PM
I can't find a way to display the readouts of airspeed and altitude? I see they're displayed in the training session but in the missions it only displays heading and I can't find a way to display anything else. The cockpit guages are a bit hard to see with my old eyes.

TAW_BlueDevil
11-24-2004, 07:36 PM
you have to have enable speedbar selected in the options. Then you need to assign a key to toggle the speedbar to change the display from KM/meters to Knots/Feet or MPH/feet for speed and altitude.

alky_6
11-24-2004, 08:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TAW_BlueDevil:
you have to have enable speedbar selected in the options. Then you need to assign a key to toggle the speedbar to change the display from KM/meters to Knots/Feet or MPH/feet for speed and altitude. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanx! who'd a thunk it was called a speed bar http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif