PDA

View Full Version : Joystick Problem

knarf1981
03-17-2005, 11:57 PM
I use a logitech attack 3 for the game, and no matter how many times i calibrate it, it still is off to the right a little. this makes controlling the plane more difficult (like trying to shoot a improperly sighted rifle) and makes it so i dont even need to turn on torque effects. i have calibrated, and adjusted the dead zone on pitch and roll, to make the joystick less sensitive, but i still have the joystick a little off to the right. this is a huge burden becasue the entire plane rolls to the right when pressure isnt applied to the left. money is to tight to buy a new joystick now, so is there a way to fix this? thanks

Hristos
03-18-2005, 12:13 AM
Honestly, I'd expect such things to happen with manufacturers other than CH, TM and Saitek. And even some of those produce lemons here and there.

zdenkaxx1
03-18-2005, 02:25 AM
i would not use another logitech stick even if it included an all over body massage by a WWE diva.the last one i had was changed by the shop three times and when the guarantee expired i gave it a kicking.cut your losses friend,sack it now.

knarf1981
03-18-2005, 06:07 AM
are there any good...but fairly inexpensive sticks i can maybe look at buying?