PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2 Vertical Wall run??

anglep
06-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Hey, if someone could tell me how exactly to do a vertical wall run I would really appreciate it. I have the PC version of Assassin's creed II.

Thanks

O6EvolutionIXMR
06-01-2010, 02:16 PM
A what?

zeejay21
06-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Just hold HIGH PROFILE key button, SPRINT to a wall and you're wall running... eventhough for a brief second.

If you're trying wall run jumping (or advanced wall running), do the same thing BUT at the end of the short run (where Ezio seems to pause for a bit), hold the MOVE key to the direction you wanna go and press the JUMP key.

dnorgard35
08-18-2013, 09:02 AM
I can tell you have too do it on a Xbox. Walk to the wall, press high profile, press legs button (the green A), while on the wall, move the left move stick 90 degrees, too the direction you want, and press legs button again (the green A).

Lass4r
08-18-2013, 01:42 PM
I can tell you have too do it on a Xbox. Walk to the wall, press high profile, press legs button (the green A), while on the wall, move the left move stick 90 degrees, too the direction you want, and press legs button again (the green A).
Lol I love how it sounds like the most complicated thing to do in the world xD

Just sprint at the wall, then jump off with A in the direction you want.

Raibuscus
08-18-2013, 05:38 PM
He's talking about a vertical wall run like in Prince of Persia where he literally wallruns but vertically, that isn't in the game only in Prince of Persia so yeah...