PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed trilogy ideas

Azzerwazzer
10-19-2007, 06:57 AM
I'v read in many places that AC is 1 of a trilogy and that the sequel to this will be in a futuristic setting. This reminded me of something like tron and made me wonder what they might have in store for us in the year 2012 or whatever.
any ideas?

p.s I know its waaaaaaaaaaay early to be thinking about a sequel but yano....

MeAltairLol
10-19-2007, 08:20 AM
It took the devs 4 years to make AC(1). If they do the same thing, in 2012, we'd just be getting AC(2)... Anyway, the game hasn't even came out yet! A bit too early to start speculating!

fGuppy88
10-19-2007, 08:26 AM
hasn't even came out yet! A bit too early to start speculating!

Jade said it her self, They want this to be a trilogy.

MeAltairLol
10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
I know, I know, but isn't it a bit early to speculate about the sequels?

Greenman2000
10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Did'nt they say if the game did'nt turn out well there wont be a trilogy. Lots of people say the other 2 games will be on different time period or they could have left us on a cliff hanger

fGuppy88
10-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
I know, I know, but isn't it a bit early to speculate about the sequels?

yes lol

IRT greenman

never heard that. and anyway i don't think assassins creed will do bad.

Zain0
10-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Keep in mind that it took them 4 years to make all these new things, like the parkour, animations, tons of people, if they're gonna make a sequel it shouldn't take nearly as long, they'd just have to add a bunch of new stuff along with the stuff thats already there, just like the prince of persia games ^^

Greenman2000
10-19-2007, 02:23 PM
maybe u leave the swords and go to guns maybe a bounty hunter a sniper

Ghost_6262
10-19-2007, 05:43 PM
guys he said speculate so i will start. the switch blade is still a cool idea so i think that who ever the main character is should keep that. maybe not cut off his finger but ya know... newayz i could see alot of hand to hand fighting in the second and third. the free running/ climbing would be freggin awsome in a mordern/ urban setting. guns would take some getting used to considering the original is made for sword fights. but maybe it might have some car chases... but most of all i would be looking forward to running through New York City with the cops chasing after you.

MeAltairLol
10-19-2007, 05:58 PM
That'd be cool! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

But we don't know if it's set in New York! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

But free-running through any modern city is awesome!

Ghost_6262
10-19-2007, 06:08 PM
i dont know if it is set in new york i just offered it up as an example. but it would be awsome.

sweetlou280
10-19-2007, 06:24 PM
New York is kind of over used...in movies and stuff. something more like D.C., I mean if it is going to be political assassinations like AC D.C. would be the place to be. I think if it was set in the Cold War time period would be pretty sweet. Maybe even set in Moscow or something. Who knows how many secret assassinations the CIA preformed back than.

SmokehtheFirst
10-19-2007, 06:45 PM
It actually wouldn't take as long as the first. The first was completely built up from scratch whereas the second would re-use some of the material from the first (if it is the same genre).

sweetlou280
10-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SmokehtheFirst:
It actually wouldn't take as long as the first. The first was completely built up from scratch whereas the second would re-use some of the material from the first (if it is the same genre).
I doubt (DON'T FLAME) that they would change genres in a trilogy. Its possible, but something about that close up kill thing is just so....different from EVERY SINGLE SHOOTER OUT THERE. Personally I am starting to get tired of crosshairs, they are starting to get burned into my plasma screen.

tablegod
10-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Wait till the first game comes out before makeing assumpsions. If the game fails than they will not have the financial backing for a new game. What are the chances of this game failing 1 in a million.