PDA

View Full Version : Any way to increase force feedback?!

GH_Klingstroem
07-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi all! Im not talking about the game it self! My force feeback used to be stronger but since last patch it doesnt work 100%! I for example cant feel the stall buffeting anymore! it seems to be a problem more online than in offline! I cant fly them right if I cant get the feeling for the stall and all that! especially since I fly the 190! Is there any way to maybe increse the force feeback in the conf.ini file?!? when flying offline it seems o work pretty well! and YES i have force feeback switched ON in the game! somtimes I get it only when firing sometimes not even that! I have the microsoft sidewinder force feeback pro joystick.... cheers every one!! Oh by the way, it works in other sims but not in FB 2.01.. cheers!

GH_Klingstroem
07-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi all! Im not talking about the game it self! My force feeback used to be stronger but since last patch it doesnt work 100%! I for example cant feel the stall buffeting anymore! it seems to be a problem more online than in offline! I cant fly them right if I cant get the feeling for the stall and all that! especially since I fly the 190! Is there any way to maybe increse the force feeback in the conf.ini file?!? when flying offline it seems o work pretty well! and YES i have force feeback switched ON in the game! somtimes I get it only when firing sometimes not even that! I have the microsoft sidewinder force feeback pro joystick.... cheers every one!! Oh by the way, it works in other sims but not in FB 2.01.. cheers!

BullShark 71
07-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Also have a similar problem with my ff ,just feels much lighter than other games?