PDA

View Full Version : What MP modes of play would you like to see on AC3?



medievalplayer
08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
This is after Brotherhood now.
I wouldnt mind seeing CTF and i was thinking of horseback mode you and a bunch of assassins could be traveling somewhere when you are ambushed by Templar's and you have choices you can out ride them much like you would when driving the wagon for Leonardo and have arrows shot at you and the horse could stumble and run away leaving you and other players would have to decide to leave you and ride on while you give them a chance to flee or stay and fight together or they could knock you off the horse or kill your horse or kill you if they get close enough to do so

notafanboy
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
*facepalm*

primerib69
08-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
*facepalm*

I applaud your style.

notafanboy
08-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
*facepalm*

I applaud your style. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
smells like sarcasm .....

medievalplayer
08-19-2010, 04:36 PM
jeezs if you cant say anything nice shut the hell up

Murcuseo
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
I think they're being extremely subtle in letting you know that you should use the find button or look through the forum before you make threads http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplsyer game modes you want to see (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8001007968/p/1) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

Also, calling the game ACB might get you a little less flaming, as it's not ACIII http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

medievalplayer
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
still no need to be an *** about it

Ultimate_Night
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I think they're being extremely subtle in letting you know that you should use the find button or look through the forum before you make threads http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplsyer game modes you want to see (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8001007968/p/1) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

Also, calling the game ACB might get you a little less flaming, as it's not ACIII http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
While you are correct, I'd like to point out that he didn't call Brotherhood AC3. His first sentence was
This is after Brotherhood now.

notafanboy
08-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by medievalplayer:
jeezs if you cant say anything nice shut the hell up
if you dont have anything smart to say ***** **** ****

Murcuseo
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:

While you are correct, I'd like to point out that he didn't call Brotherhood AC3. His first sentence was <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This is after Brotherhood now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough, to be honest I didn't read his post... I just went by the thread title lol

The_Hunger
08-19-2010, 05:23 PM
typical.. lol

itsamea-mario
08-19-2010, 05:35 PM
aaaaahhhhhh, are you just following robson trying to find reasons to critisize him?

The_Hunger
08-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
aaaaahhhhhh, are you just following robson trying to find reasons to critisize him?

?????

ummm no why are u looking for reasons on the forum to add drama by following me?

i was actually referring to the fact some1 just made a post and the only response he gets is the fact he only got sarcasm. Not every1 loves to troll a forum for a topic. And using the find doesnt always necessarily mean ur gonna find the topic ur looking for when the subject doesnt dictate its discussion.

ur lil robson isnt all that and a bag of chips.. get over it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

typical..

itsamea-mario
08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
just saying typical isn't helping either.
leave me be, im tired,
and stop saying typical,
oh i dont care anymore, lets all be friends and go for jolly japes and the such...

Murcuseo
08-19-2010, 06:43 PM
Check your PM's Hunger http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EzioAssassin51
08-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by The_Hunger:
typical..

Itsame has hardly said anything to be typically behaving like this in your eyes.


@Medievalplayer - I sort of lol'd at your posts... coughhypocritecough


jeezs if you cant say anything nice shut the hell up


still no need to be an *** about it


Note you said something mean in both posts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ru1986
08-20-2010, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by medievalplayer:
still no need to be an *** about it

There is always a need to be a *** about things http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif