PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Templar Lairs Missing?

GallopRider
04-21-2011, 04:07 PM
I downloaded The DaVinci Disappearance DLC back in early April and finished the DLC's questline... No issues there (good job, Ubisoft. I loved it!). However, I cannot find the Aqueduct Maps/Templar Lairs. No map markers, no notifications, nothing. I have also completed the game and repaired all the aqueducts, hoping the Trajan Market and Aqueducts Maps would pop up sooner or later...nope.

Anyone else have this issue or know of a solution?

Thx, GallopRider.

DarthDeva
04-21-2011, 04:31 PM
For PC, the templar lairs are exclusive to collectors' editions(Auditore edition has 1, codex and digital deluxe have both), same as the templar lairs in AC2.

GallopRider
04-21-2011, 04:59 PM
hmm...okay. I could have sworn I read that at least the Trajan Market map comes with the DLC...

DarthDeva
04-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by GallopRider:
hmm...okay. I could have sworn I read that at least the Trajan Market map comes with the DLC...

For consoles only, not for PC

Sanctus91
04-21-2011, 11:56 PM
my pc copy came with both lairs and its not any special edition

Julveyo
04-22-2011, 12:59 AM
If you pre-ordered your PC version - you get them.
If not - then need to buy DDE version for PC to have them.

GallopRider
04-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Julveyo:

Yeah, I pre-oredered mine from Gamestop (along with pre-ordering Skyrim http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif ). And the "bonus code" that was on my receipt worked...

Any suggestions?

AntiChrist7
04-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Julveyo:
If not - then need to buy DDE version for PC to have them.

you can't "buy" da vinci dissapearance for pc. its 0 uplay points

Piccolo94
05-22-2011, 03:06 PM
wait! i preordered mine but i didnt get the lairs! did i miss a code or something?