PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!! 96.8% Synced!!

roccosaurus
02-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get fully synchronized. When I go to the pause menu and go to database you can look and see your stats and right there it tells me that I am 96.8% complete. I don't get it. I have every feather, treasure, artifact, weapon, and location. But I am still not fully synced. Someone please help!!!

deano1973
02-09-2010, 04:40 AM
I think you can only achieve 100% once you've completed Sequence 12 and sequence 13 which are dlc add ons!!

Abeonis
02-09-2010, 08:37 AM
In order to get 100% sync, you need to have bought the 'Black Edition' of the game, which offers the all three Templar lairs - Piazza Medici, L'Arsenal, and the other one that I've forgotten the name to. Without those, you cannot get 100% sync.

Originally posted by deano1973:
I think you can only achieve 100% once you've completed Sequence 12 and sequence 13 which are dlc add ons!!

Nope, it's as I mentioned above... although there is a possibility that, once downloaded, the game alters your sync until the missions are completed; as far as I know though, it does not.

shimpaku
02-09-2010, 10:43 AM
What is this "Black Edition"?
It seems to me that not including Sequences 12 & 13 is simply a marketing rip off by Ubisoft of something that should have been included with AS2 in the first place! It's real nice to learn that the money you laid out for a game cannot, for all practical purposes, be totally completed simply because the game is NOT complete!

I also have the AS2 guide book and sequences 11 & 12 are conveniently omitted! Nice way to treat your customers Ubisoft! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

deano1973
02-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Sequence 13 is called "Bonfire of the vanities" and consists the three templar secret locations which are infact 1)Palazzo medici, 2)Santa maria del frari and 3)Arsenal shipyard which are included in the "black edition" but Is the final dlc and is available from the 28th of feburary (in the uk) and with this you will be able to get 100% synced http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gadfly22
02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
On a PS3, I'm 100% synced without any kind of special "Black Edition" and was before completing the Forli DLC.

Did you beat the game? You need to add Roderigo Borgia's portrait to the room with the portraits of Ezio's enemies, which you do after beating the final sequence.

All races, messenger games, assassinations, etc?

Abeonis
02-10-2010, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Gadfly22:
On a PS3, I'm 100% synced without any kind of special "Black Edition" and was before completing the Forli DLC.

That's because, as far as I'm aware, the PS3 version does not include the Black Edition contents in its percentage requirements... the Black Edition was a 360 exclusive.

It seems to me that not including Sequences 12 & 13 is simply a marketing rip off by Ubisoft of something that should have been included with AS2 in the first place! It's real nice to learn that the money you laid out for a game cannot, for all practical purposes, be totally completed simply because the game is NOT complete!

As I mentioned before, the Black Edition is a Limited edition release. A lot of people have complained about Ubisoft holding those two missions back, and granted, they could probably have done a better job and concealing the fact that two missions were missing, but the game already had a lot in it, withot the need for two missions that basically mirrior one anothwer and add nothing to the story at the end of the day.

Technically, it can be completed without the DLC, so long as you have the three Templar maps; then you'll get 100% sync.

Gadfly22
02-10-2010, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gadfly22:

That's because, as far as I'm aware, the PS3 version does not include the Black Edition contents in its percentage requirements... the Black Edition was a 360 exclusive.

As I mentioned before, the Black Edition is a Limited edition release. A lot of people have complained about Ubisoft holding those two missions back, and granted, they could probably have done a better job and concealing the fact that two missions were missing, but the game already had a lot in it, withot the need for two missions that basically mirrior one anothwer and add nothing to the story at the end of the day.

Technically, it can be completed without the DLC, so long as you have the three Templar maps; then you'll get 100% sync. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your information is incorrect. The Black Edition was NOT exclusive to the 360. It was, however, available on the PS3 only in Europe.

http://ps3.gamespy.com/playsta...ed-ii-black-edition/ (http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/assassins-creed-ii-black-edition/)

You also seem to be confusing the Templar's Lairs available in the Black Edition with the 2 DLC missions -- and as I mentioned above, on the PS3 at least, those missions do not affect the 100% sync already achieved. (Though Forli will add a little more value to the Villa.)

The Black Edition was a special purchase, and I'm not aware of any way for ordinary buyers to get the Templar's Lairs missions. The 2 DLC missions are available for anyone to buy.

Abeonis
02-10-2010, 07:39 AM
You also seem to be confusing the Templar's Lairs available in the Black Edition with the 2 DLC missions...

No I'm not.

Gadfly22
02-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Then let me be clear for the benefit of the OP: if you have a PS3 regular edition of the game in the USA, you can get 100% synced without the DLC, of which only Battle of Forli is currently available.

And I think -- but don't recall exactly -- that you can also get 100% synced without the extra Auditore tomb that you can purchase with Uplay points.

Gadfly22
02-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Actually, I have to correct myself. I was talking about Villa completion. I'd never bothered looking at the Overall Stats. I've done everything possible and am at only 97.71% sync.

OzDavis
02-11-2010, 01:46 AM
The Black Edition (http://static2.videogamer.com/videogamer/images/pub/large/assassins_creed_2_black.jpg) is one of three special editions available for Assassin's Creed 2, and was available for both X-box 360 and PS3 platforms.

As of the time I post this, having it is the only way to achieve 100% synchronization with Ezio, which you can check from the Pause menu and selecting Options followed by Stats - some people seem to confuse Synchronization with Villa Completion. They are not the same thing.

From information I have seen to date, it does seem that the three Templar Lairs that come with the Black Edition are going to be made available with the upcoming Bonfire of the Vanities DLC, but they are not the entirety of that release, as implied by deano1973, merely a sweetener added to the main crux that is Sequence 13.

deano1973
02-11-2010, 02:09 PM
My apology!! I was just trying to explain that with the second dlc(Bonfire of the vanities) people who did'nt buy the black edition will be able to get 100% synced as far as i am aware!!
Originally posted by OzDavis:
The Black Edition (http://static2.videogamer.com/videogamer/images/pub/large/assassins_creed_2_black.jpg) is one of three special editions available for Assassin's Creed 2, and was available for both X-box 360 and PS3 platforms.

As of the time I post this, having it is the only way to achieve 100% synchronization with Ezio, which you can check from the Pause menu and selecting Options followed by Stats - some people seem to confuse Synchronization with Villa Completion. They are not the same thing.

From information I have seen to date, it does seem that the three Templar Lairs that come with the Black Edition are going to be made available with the upcoming Bonfire of the Vanities DLC, but they are not the entirety of that release, as implied by deano1973, merely a sweetener added to the main crux that is Sequence 13.

Gadfly22
02-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Just to add some metrics to the discussion: I had 2 fully completed sessions of AC2 that were identical -- all feathers, side missions, etc.

On one, I completed the Battle of Forli. That brought me up to 97.71% sync. On the other, before attempting Forli, the sync was 93.13% -- a difference of 4.58%. That leaves only 2.29% on the Forli-complete session till I hit 100% -- i.e., 50% of the 4.58% I got from completing Forli.

I don't know if the Templar's Lairs will be available in Bonfire of the Vanities, but if completing that sequence provides 1/2 of the 4.58% that Battle of Forli did, PS3 people should get to 100%.

teeswater_rules
02-12-2010, 09:13 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT - we'll have less of that thanks</span>

shimpaku
02-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by teeswater_rules:
<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT</span>

Ahh....seems as though we have a troll amongst us.
Please, just ignore him and he has been reported.
Simply amazing what people resort to when they don't have a life. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please dont quote rule breaching posts, thanks</span>

OzDavis
02-13-2010, 03:33 AM
On one, I completed the Battle of Forli. That brought me up to 97.71% sync. On the other, before attempting Forli, the sync was 93.13% -- a difference of 4.58%. That's strange! Before Forli was released I was able to complete 100% synchronisation on all three save slots with my X-box 360 Black Edition. The addition of the DLC made no difference to either my Synchronization or Villa Completion percentages.