PDA

View Full Version : sanctuary

sanctuary.gr
04-21-2011, 05:53 AM
just a simple question.in other factions i can tell which units are range and which are melee.
in sanctuary is there any range units?
who are they?

Thunion
04-21-2011, 06:13 AM
I think Coral Priestess will be ranged.Water spirit looks like support so hardly will be ranged,and Snow maiden got icy TOUCH,and snow caress(some kinda of defensive when target comes near) abilities so i think will be malee.

Another Question,There are 3 Naga species:Coral,Deep,And?

sanctuary.gr
04-21-2011, 07:59 AM
i was afraid so.
ihave seen in a battle video that water spirits are melee.
snow maiden:i believe they are melee too.
kirin:i have seen a video,it is also melee.
so only coral priest remains.
she is probably tier 2 and considering that fortress in heroes 3 used to have only one archer who was also tier two i think is her.
after all sanctuary creatures are trying to replace fortress in this heroes.
i just hope this will not be a surprise and see the first castle in history of heroes with no range unit.

GamerGeek87
04-21-2011, 08:15 AM
On the faction page it says they have "limited ranged abilities", so Im guessing they have atleast one ranged unit but no more than that. Or they are all melee but have "abilities" that are ranged.

On a side note, it also says on the faction page "no healing" but looking at the coral priestess ability Waves of Renewal it says "It bathes them in a powerful aura that heals their wounds, removes any negative thoughts, and dispels the effects of enemy magic". That sounds like a healing spell to me. Thoughts?

BlueLore
04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by sanctuary.gr:
i was afraid so.
ihave seen in a battle video that water spirits are melee.
snow maiden:i believe they are melee too.
kirin:i have seen a video,it is also melee.
so only coral priest remains.
she is probably tier 2 and considering that fortress in heroes 3 used to have only one archer who was also tier two i think is her.
after all sanctuary creatures are trying to replace fortress in this heroes.
i just hope this will not be a surprise and see the first castle in history of heroes with no range unit.

There is no tier 2 in H6,there are only the tiers: core,elite and champion.
And the coral priestress is a core unit.

I also don't see why the sanctuary should replace the fortress from h3,I mean they don't share a single unit and the sanctuary is water based,while the fortress was swamp based....

sanctuary.gr
04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
it means that they do not heal hp.
it just dispel negative effects.
so no true heal like this of sisters