PDA

View Full Version : xbox/achievements problem

Nazgul2000
03-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Ok so when i got my 360, i made an offline profile called neo...Well i got 1000 gamerscore on it by painstakingly doing each and every assassins creed achievement and some fifa achievements. Ok now im getting live and i created a profile for live called the steel panda. But i found out i cant transfer my gamerscore to it....Is there any way to transfer my points to my live account??? and if i play on the live account do i loose my saved games on my offline account?? someone pls help.

Nazgul2000
03-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Ok so when i got my 360, i made an offline profile called neo...Well i got 1000 gamerscore on it by painstakingly doing each and every assassins creed achievement and some fifa achievements. Ok now im getting live and i created a profile for live called the steel panda. But i found out i cant transfer my gamerscore to it....Is there any way to transfer my points to my live account??? and if i play on the live account do i loose my saved games on my offline account?? someone pls help.

Crash_Plague
03-16-2008, 10:06 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

lol, that sucks.

I'm sorry, I can think of a few ways that might work, but I dunno. Try calling Mircosoft tech support for the Xbox 360, they can help.

PS

Congrats on the 1000 gamerscore! I got it too!

(I did it online though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif)

Nazgul2000
03-16-2008, 05:58 PM
ok i'lll try calling...how do i get the number?? lol

Longjocks
03-16-2008, 06:09 PM
It's probably on their site or in your Xbox's manual.

However, you're not likely to have any luck. You'll have to do the achievements again for your new profile. That assuming it's a big deal. I mean, you know you achieved them, right? It doesn't matter what your gamercard says. The points don't get you anything.

The save games are the bigger issue here and might be the thing to call Microsoft about. When I was originally having trouble with my profile I ended up losing the ability to associate my save games for Mass Effect to my gamertag... even though it was the same gamertag. Anyway, I had to start again from stratch. Strange stuff, but it might be an area in which they can help.