PDA

View Full Version : How about the curtians on assassin's creed

kp23_799
01-09-2007, 07:16 PM
In the sands of time, you could slide on curtians to get to lower level with out hurting yourself. In Assassin's creed can you even slide on it. Like Jade Raymond said, " Anything that sticks out more than two inches is interactive." So if the curtian is flatt agaisnt a wall is it inter active? Also could there be wind to blow up push agaisnt a wall?

Have any ideas, or stupid question?

kp23_799
01-09-2007, 07:16 PM
In the sands of time, you could slide on curtians to get to lower level with out hurting yourself. In Assassin's creed can you even slide on it. Like Jade Raymond said, " Anything that sticks out more than two inches is interactive." So if the curtian is flatt agaisnt a wall is it inter active? Also could there be wind to blow up push agaisnt a wall?

Have any ideas, or stupid question?

SweetLou280man
01-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Yah i guess by the 2 inch rule it is interactive. But in real life could you honestly hang onto of those flaggy curtainy things and slide down it? Prince of Persia did alot of none realistic stuff like the ability to take 10 steps on a wall and the ability to jump on the 10th step...even if you did use a dagger to slid down it, I doubt it would really slow you down enough to keep you from breaking your legs. But heck maybe i am wrong and if they do it that would be cool and if they don't i really wouldn't miss it that much.

Xbox Live Gamertag: CryingProphet

RetiredHatch
01-10-2007, 02:11 PM
you could climb down it atleast and yea probably slide down it too it's not unrealistic at all

HorTyS
01-11-2007, 12:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kp23_799:

Have any ideas, or stupid question? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to nit-pick, but that feature wasn't added until "Warrior Within." but i do think it'd be cool if we had the ability to some how slide down the curtains like that...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Xbox live gamertag: HorTyS