PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!!!!

aisrmc
07-18-2009, 01:57 AM
I recenly bought the first 3 POP games for PC. The first one freezes at the first checkpoint and the third doesn't allow me to save the game at the checkpoints... I can continue playing but when I quit I have to start ALL the way at the beginning again. Am I supposed to press a particular key at the checkpoints or something? Oh, and I downloaded the first game's patch but I couldn't copy it onto the original .exe. I am not a pc genius so PLEASE HELP!! (The games themselves are great)

kakalukiaJay
07-18-2009, 07:57 AM
This particular forum is only for the newly released "Next Generation" game.
Questions about technical support for any of the Prince of Persia games belongs in the forum Prince of Persia - Community Technical Help (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/561108232)
1) because that is where the people who know how to analyze your particular situation would be looking for help
2) that is where other people who have a similar problem as yours would later look for how your problem was analyzed

Suggestion: When you repost your discussion question there, make the subject informative such as "Legacy POP games problem on a quad-core PC with abc video card". Replace the number of cpus and the name of your video card as appropriate.