PDA

View Full Version : Question about embers (spoilers)

freddie_1897
12-22-2011, 04:08 PM
At the part just before he dies, a man joins ezio on the bench and talks about how much he hates Firenze, then he tells ezio to get some rest.
Who is this man?

LightRey
12-22-2011, 06:23 PM
The man represents Ezio as a young man. His presence is mostly symbolic.

SDGR Blaze
12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Some say he's a templar who poisons Ezio as they touch hands, others say he is Death in human form who gives Ezio final comfort before death. I believe the latter.

LightRey
12-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by SDGRBlaze:
Some say he's a templar who poisons Ezio as they touch hands, others say he is Death in human form who gives Ezio final comfort before death. I believe the latter.
Or he's just a hallucination or maybe even random guy that reminds Ezio of his younger self. Either way according to Gabe he symbolizes Ezio's younger self and had nothing to do with the cause of Ezio's death, so I'd go with that.

phoenix-force411
12-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Ezio had a Heart Attack! He died at the age of 66! That man was what Lightrey said!

LightRey
12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by joshuathao64:
Ezio had a Heart Attack! He died at the age of 66! That man was what Lightrey said!
I'm not sure if it was a heart attack. It could've been, of course, but it's also possible that the smoke inhalation from Cappadocia damaged his lungs to such an extent that it lead to him eventually getting some nasty lung disease.

YuurHeen
12-23-2011, 01:39 AM
hes a young templer just like ezio was a young assassin.

Assassin_M
12-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by YuurHeen:
hes a young templer just like ezio was a young assassin.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

phoenix-force411
12-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuathao64:
I'm not sure if it was a heart attack. It could've been, of course, but it's also possible that the smoke inhalation from Cappadocia damaged his lungs to such an extent that it lead to him eventually getting some nasty lung disease. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could explain it too, but he needed that smoke though! This is why Smoking is BAD! Ezio doesn't smoke, but he sure inhaled a lot!