PDA

View Full Version : Confused about game

lolzer96
12-24-2009, 08:03 PM
I am trying to beat the game so i know the story line when i play the second one. The problem is that when i climb up view points to find out my mini-missions and look at my map, nothing gets updated except in the section i am, and not much on that part. When i go to a different section it does not even show view points,. Is this supposed to happen? If so how do i see my mini-missions in the different parts of the city?

Bampire
12-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Now, which game are we talking about? AC1? Or AC2?

I'll just answer both..

AC1: The viewpoints are shown once you access the main viewpoint or at least one viewpoint in the area to bring out the others, so-to-speak. Once you get a viewpoint in that section, more points will pop-up, so on and so forth.

AC2: Certain Viewpoints pop-up at a time, once you progress through the game, then once that mission and or quest is complete the rest of one side of the map is available to scout out with points. 66 in all, and most of them are very close together, alike of the first game. Though they're less of a hassle to achieve, unlike AC1.

I do hope that answers your question(s). If not, someone elsemight have a better understanding of what you are asking and give you that wanted answer.

lolzer96
12-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh thanks i was referring to AC1

Realjambo
12-25-2009, 01:56 PM
All done? Topic closed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif