PDA

View Full Version : Can anyony help me ?

Danne1111
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
I was just reading All known facts about AC when I saw " You have to build a reputation with the crowd around you. Each person in the crowd that surrounds you has individual Artificial Intelligence, something not possible without the power of the PlayStation 3."

What do they mean with something not possible without the power of the PlayStation 3 ? Will the Npc's not have an individual AI on the Pc version ?

Regards

Danne1111
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
I was just reading All known facts about AC when I saw " You have to build a reputation with the crowd around you. Each person in the crowd that surrounds you has individual Artificial Intelligence, something not possible without the power of the PlayStation 3."

What do they mean with something not possible without the power of the PlayStation 3 ? Will the Npc's not have an individual AI on the Pc version ?

Regards

webswinger93
09-09-2007, 02:14 PM
I think it should say "something not possible without the power of next-gen consoles" Altough i think the pc version will have the same AI as the other versions. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mulle_DK13
09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
With the PC's you can get to day, it's more than possible on the PC! You can get many PC's which are a lot faster than any console made so far!

Robbinho1992
09-09-2007, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mulle_DK13:
With the PC's you can get to day, it's more than possible on the PC! You can get many PC's which are a lot faster than any console made so far! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But for 1'000's of money's... Thats why im getting it on either Xbox/Ps3, depending on which i can be arsed to be.

Phreaky_McGeek
09-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Remember it was PS3 exclusive at the time that statement was made, and there was later a statement made saying that a misunderstandment had been made and that the AI will be identical accross all platforms, as it's a vital part of gameplay.