PDA

View Full Version : Nikolai Orelov Theory (spoilers)

GunnarGunderson
06-11-2011, 08:04 PM
I think Nikolai may be a descendant of Altair and an ancestor of Desmond as well as Daniel, here is my evidence

http://i55.tinypic.com/iqhqf7.png
look at his eye, It's gold just like Altair, Ezio, and Desmond (because of their TWCB ancestors)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ijjdpk.jpg
Exibit B, why would Daniel have a vision of Altair if he didn't have some kind of tie to him

and remember that this is all just speculation

CRUDFACE
06-11-2011, 08:29 PM
I don't think so because of these reasons:

-If he was their descendant, then they wouldn't have needed Desmond for the games since Daniel would have had their memories

-Ezio and the others...there eyes are brown i believe and Nikolai/Daniel are blue. Eagle vision is a mind's eye sort of thing, not physical, know what I mean?

-Daniel only had those visions cause Nikolai communed or because he was just there when the POE exploded.

-This is just me, but AC does this thing where you WILL ALWAYS look like your ancestor. doesn't really matter to me, but that's how they do things.

-Nikolai's father went to the order, he wasn't born into it. He's an average human with awesome skills.

GunnarGunderson
06-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by t260z:

-If he was theredescendant, then they wou;dn't have need Desmond for the games since Daniel would have had their memories

maybe they didn't know he was a descendant of Ezio or Altair, they were just implanting that hypnotic order into him because they knew he was related to the assassins

-Ezio and the others...there eyes are brown i believe and Nikolai/Daniel are blue. Eagle vision is a mind's eye sort of thing, not physical, know what I mean?

look closer at the ingame models for Ezio and Desmond. And my picture makes it very clear about the colour of Nikolai's eyes

-Daniel only had those visions cause Nikolai communed or because he was just there when the POE exploded.

He was there when the staff exploded, not Altair's apple

-This is jsut me, but AC does this thing where you WILL ALWAYS look like your ancestor. doesn't really matter to me, but that's how they do things.

maybe in-game, but Desmond and Ezio look radically different in cutscenes

-Nikolai's father went to the order, he wasn't born into it. He's an average human with awesome skills.

Ezio didn't know about the assassin order until he was 17 and he wouldn't have known at all if it weren't for Mario, it's quite plausible something similar could have happened where Desmonds ancestry got detached from the order for a few generations.

I'd also like to add that I'm pretty sure Nikolai had multiple children

ThaWhistle
06-11-2011, 08:38 PM
i seem to think he isn't. there wasn't really any information to suggest he was, but i reckon that story arc isn't done yet. If he is related at all, we'll find out in due time.

dxsxhxcx
06-11-2011, 08:55 PM
it wasn't Altair's apple who was destroyed during the DIA satellite accident? Maybe one of Daniel's ancestors had contact with his (Altair) apple and it was this way Abstergo found it...

CRUDFACE
06-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

-If he was theredescendant, then they wou;dn't have need Desmond for the games since Daniel would have had their memories

maybe they didn't know he was a descendant of Ezio or Altair, they were just implanting that hypnotic order into him because they knew he was related to the assassins

look closer at the ingame models for Ezio and Desmond. And my picture makes it very clear about the colour of Nikolai's eyes

He was there when the staff exploded, not Altair's apple

-This is jsut me, but AC does this thing where you WILL ALWAYS look like your ancestor. doesn't really matter to me, but that's how they do things.

maybe in-game, but Desmond and Ezio look radically different in cutscenes

Ezio didn't know about the assassin order until he was 17 and he wouldn't have known at all if it weren't for Mario, it's quite plausible something similar could have happened where Desmonds ancestry got detached from the order for a few generations.

I'd also like to add that I'm pretty sure Nikolai had multiple children
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, you added your stuff to the quote, lol. But he had two, but one died. how he/she died, they did not say. Oh, and at least one more since that one would act as Daniel's next ancestor.

And altair's apple was at denver, but they retconned it and said it never got destroyed or anything and it is the same one Ezio used.

GunnarGunderson
06-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
dude, you added your stuff to the quote, lol. But he had two, but one died. how he/she died, they did not say.

And altair's apple was at denver, but they retconned it and said it never got destroyed or anything and it is the same one Ezio used.
ok, maybe he had 3 children, nothing proves he only had the 2

CRUDFACE
06-11-2011, 09:55 PM
@BradKinn, I edited my post a while ago, I changed it because I remembered that he has to have one more child in order to be viewing the memory from someone yet to be born.

kriegerdesgottes
06-11-2011, 09:58 PM
No he's not. Last year at Comic con Cameron Stewart straight out told everyone that they are not related.

GunnarGunderson
06-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
No he's not. Last year at Comic con Cameron Stewart straight out told everyone that they are not related. That sucks, I can always hope for a retcon since it was never stated in any of the actual media