PDA

View Full Version : Assassins in the Villa related to Desmond



ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
hey guys i got a question.... in the secret villa place where u get altair's armor, are the other assassins the mongol, roman guy are they all ancestors to Desmond, Ezio, and Altair.... all they are in the same bloodline... or all they just other fammous assassins

NuclearFuss
11-22-2009, 01:41 PM
If the two greatest Assassin's (Ezio and Altair) in history are related to him, I'd think so.

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
ors to Desmond, Ezio, and Altair.... all they are in the same bloodline... or all they just other fammous assassins

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sun November 22 2009
so the roman guy, the woman who used a snake to kill someone and the rest of those, the chinese guy who killed ghenghis khan they are all blood related to Desmond

NuclearFuss
11-22-2009, 01:49 PM
I'd think so.

Cptn_Uccisore
11-22-2009, 01:57 PM
That's a pretty extensive family history.

Darius (The Male Persian Assassin; he killed Xerxes with the Hidden Blade.)
Iltani (The Female Babylonian Assassin; she poisoned Alexander the Great.)
Wei Yu (The Male Chinese Assassin; he killed Qin Shi Huang with a spear.)
Qulan Gal (The Male Mongolian Assassin; he shot Genghis Khan's horse with a bow and arrow.)
Amunet (The Female Egyptian Assassin; she killed Cleopatra with a snake.)
Leonius (The Male Roman Assassin; he stabbed Caligula to death with a dagger.)

I dunno, seems a bit out there for me. I think I'll just stick to Altair, Maria, & Ezio (probably Rosa too) being Desmond's ancestors. For now anyway... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

narego
11-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ALTAIRXEZIO:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ors to Desmond, Ezio, and Altair.... all they are in the same bloodline... or all they just other fammous assassins

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sun November 22 2009
so the roman guy, the woman who used a snake to kill someone and the rest of those, the chinese guy who killed ghenghis khan they are all blood related to Desmond </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He didnt kill ghenghis khan.. he killed hes horse :O

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by narego:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ALTAIRXEZIO:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ors to Desmond, Ezio, and Altair.... all they are in the same bloodline... or all they just other fammous assassins

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sun November 22 2009
so the roman guy, the woman who used a snake to kill someone and the rest of those, the chinese guy who killed ghenghis khan they are all blood related to Desmond </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He didnt kill ghenghis khan.. he killed hes horse :O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>oh yeah my mistake

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Cptn_Uccisore:
That's a pretty extensive family history.

Darius (The Male Persian Assassin; he killed Xerxes with the Hidden Blade.)
Iltani (The Female Babylonian Assassin; she poisoned Alexander the Great.)
Wei Yu (The Male Chinese Assassin; he killed Qin Shi Huang with a spear.)
Qulan Gal (The Male Mongolian Assassin; he shot Genghis Khan's horse with a bow and arrow.)
Amunet (The Female Egyptian Assassin; she killed Cleopatra with a snake.)
Leonius (The Male Roman Assassin; he stabbed Caligula to death with a dagger.)

I dunno, seems a bit out there for me. I think I'll just stick to Altair, Maria, & Ezio (probably Rosa too) being Desmond's ancestors. yeah that what i was thinking... i mean ubisoft could prolly make a way it for to work.... some people think there all desmond's ancestors, i just think there all famous assassins.....

l Khasim l
11-22-2009, 02:06 PM
We need a linguistic help here - if any of these names mean "Eagle/The Flying One" then we propably have our next protagonist.

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Khasim83:
We need a linguistic help here - if any of these names mean "Eagle/The Flying One" then we propably have our next protagonist. actully that isnt a bad idea.... if these names mean eagle or flying one in there languages then most likely there an ancestor of desmond

caswallawn_2k7
11-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I doubt any of them are related as Mario said it was made to honour the memory of the great assassins and let the memory of the assassins live on. so in theory they are just great assassins Altair wanted to honour and felt would be a good representation of the assassins for future generations.

jimbo11235813
11-22-2009, 02:29 PM
I'd expect they all relatives, but its probably not as simple as them all being ancestors of Desmond's. In other words, say Altair had 2 kids, Desmond would be the descendent of one of those kids and the some of other assassins in the ville could have descended from the other, so they wouldn't be Desmond's ancestors, strictly speaking. It just depends how many children they had and which ones are the true ancestors of Desmond's. (By true ancestors I mean for example his great-great...grandfather and not the great-great...grandfather's brother)

Edit:
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
I doubt any of them are related as Mario said it was made to honour the memory of the great assassins and let the memory of the assassins live on.
I forgot about that speech. Your proably right, but if any are related to altair, its very unlikely they would be ancestors of Desmond's.

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by jimbo_323:
I'd expect they all relatives, but its probably not as simple as them all being ancestors of Desmond's. In other words, say Altair had 2 kids, Desmond would be the descendent of one of those kids and the some of other assassins in the ville could have descended from the other, so they wouldn't be Desmond's ancestors, strictly speaking. It just depends how many children they had and which ones are the true ancestors of Desmond's. (By true ancestors I mean for example his great-great...grandfather and not the great-great...grandfather's brother) i like your theory... desmond is a true ancestor of the altair ezio bloodline, but all these other assassins are still technically blood related to desmond as well

JudgeQwerty
11-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Well, Shaun mentions that most assassins are born into the group.