PDA

View Full Version : revelations preorder question?

sassinscreed
08-24-2011, 02:14 PM
is it possible to preorder ac revelations anywhere by paying using paypal?

fanofthecreed
08-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm pretty sure you can preoder it with paypal on the gamestop website. You should check it out sorry if it isn't, I preodered in person.

rc732
08-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Most websites take paypal. Gamestop, Amazon, or Ubisoft (in North America)

sassinscreed
08-26-2011, 11:41 AM
so i went to gamestop and i wanted to preorder ac:r signature editions digital version and it says that i can't get that at my locations and if i want to buy non digital edition they will charge me 60 more dollars i'm not paying double price of game just for shipment when there is digital edition aviable but says not for my country and gamestop is only place where you can get signature edition so it means i can't get it at all? i don't get why i wouldn't be able to get digital edition so they don't want my money?

PKSteeve
08-26-2011, 12:42 PM
I ordered off ac ubi website bro, the animus ed though.. don't know if that makes any difference (:

rc732
08-26-2011, 08:45 PM
It matters where you live. if you live near a gamestop i suggest going to the gamestop and getting the same upgrade deal(minus the shipping) that's what i did.

sassinscreed
08-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by rc732:
It matters where you live. if you live near a gamestop i suggest going to the gamestop and getting the same upgrade deal(minus the shipping) that's what i did.

problem is that i don't live near gamestop, and i just want to preorder DIGITAL version of assassins creed revelations signature edition which doesn't have any physical content like books that some other editions have and that means that after i pay for game i can download it from gamestop when it comes out and what i don't get why would it be restricted to some countries i think its easier for them and for me that i buy digital version and if i got it right signature edition is only with some bonus content without physical content and you can preorder it only from gamestop and if i want it to come by mail they will charge me another 60$ no way i'm paying double price of game for shipment when digital version exist

Black_Widow9
08-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Where are you located? According to the Gamestop Site (http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/assassins-creed-revelations-signature-edition/91021) you can pre-order the Signature Edition for $49.99. The Signature Edition is only available for the U.S. Please see which Editions are available to your area here-
Official Assassin's Creed Revelations Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)

nponline
10-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Do i really have to go to Europe to get the Animus edition? all i want is the three bonus multiplayer characters

nponline
10-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Q: I have an uncle in britain who could preorder the animus edition, then ship it over to me here in the states, would there be any complications with that?

Mr_Shade
10-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by nponline:
Q: I have an uncle in britain who could preorder the animus edition, then ship it over to me here in the states, would there be any complications with that? Depending on the format - you may run into issues with the discs, Xbox titles are normally region locked - the DVD for Embers may also be region locked to the UK for example.

Download content codes are also normally region locked too.

If you intend to import you should contact support to see if hey have any info regarding this.

nponline
10-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nponline:
Q: I have an uncle in britain who could preorder the animus edition, then ship it over to me here in the states, would there be any complications with that? Depending on the format - you may run into issues with the discs, Xbox titles are normally region locked - the DVD for Embers may also be region locked to the UK for example.

If you intend to import you should contact support to see if hey have any info regarding this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok thanks/define region lock

naran6142
10-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Where are you located? According to the Gamestop Site (http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/assassins-creed-revelations-signature-edition/91021) you can pre-order the Signature Edition for $49.99. The Signature Edition is only available for the U.S. Please see which Editions are available to your area here-
Official Assassin's Creed Revelations Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)

isn't the signature edition available in canada as well, cuz i pre order at game stop

so i'm now a bit confused if im getting the signature edition or not

LightRey
10-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by nponline:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nponline:

If you intend to import you should contact support to see if hey have any info regarding this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok thanks/define region lock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's defined per continent. NTSC is for North America, PAL is for Europe, etc.

La Louve RK
10-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Is it normal that EB games as a signature edition to preorder, and not UbiShop!?!?!??!
Odd.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Krayus Korianis
10-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by RavenKellie:
Is it normal that EB games as a signature edition to preorder, and not UbiShop!?!?!??!
Odd.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

It is normal, because Ubisoft let GameStop have that edition for North America.