PDA

View Full Version : Project Legacy Unlocks?

DeafAtheist
12-04-2010, 01:59 AM
I know you get capes by combining the Auditore Mnemonic set. I'm a bit confused on the territories. I'm assuming buying the territories in ACPL somehow effects the identical buildings in ACB but not clear on how.

Also I'm confused about what the Contracts in ACPL unlock in ACB. Every time I've completed one it says something in ACB was unlocked.

I also know about training your ACB assassins in ACPL although for some reason it's not working for me... I assigned point values to my assassins but the "Train" button doesn't work.

Can anyone clue me in on the things I'm confused about here and add anything I may have missed?

Also does anyone know what actions are required in ACPL in order to earn the additional Uplay points?

DeafAtheist
12-05-2010, 12:54 AM
No one knows or has an answer?

Krayus Korianis
12-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
I know you get capes by combining the Auditore Mnemonic set. I'm a bit confused on the territories. I'm assuming buying the territories in ACPL somehow effects the identical buildings in ACB but not clear on how.

Also I'm confused about what the Contracts in ACPL unlock in ACB. Every time I've completed one it says something in ACB was unlocked.

I also know about training your ACB assassins in ACPL although for some reason it's not working for me... I assigned point values to my assassins but the "Train" button doesn't work.

Can anyone clue me in on the things I'm confused about here and add anything I may have missed?

Also does anyone know what actions are required in ACPL in order to earn the additional Uplay points?

It really doesn't affect the "territories", it just gives you bonus florins for both games if you own both in each game.

As to the rest, I'm not sure on, the Uplay Points thing is supposed to be announced sometime soon. Probably when the DLC comes out.