PDA

View Full Version : Auto Balance

sherris1974
07-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Please can you sort out the auto balancing with the MP side of things Ubi?
I really like this game ,i bought it mostly for the MP(Pc Version) but i feel that if you don't act quick(very quick) and sort out all the bugs that mp has .The community will soon drop and you will be left with only a hanfull.Tbh i am amazed that there are no proper servers out there that are stable.
You have made a really good Mp game with way too many bugs(or is it that you don't really care for pc gamers as more money can be made with the consols) ,it seems unfinnished.Was it not tested long enough?? Any way..please listen to every one in this forum and fix all asap .Give us what we want and what we were lead to belive we would get on day of Purchase.A Solid Working Multiplayer.

It is a really great game and i commend the team behind it , but a reall shame and a letdown that the simple thing were left out.Like solid working servers and even teams...i mean Oh my God lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sherris1974
07-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Please can you sort out the auto balancing with the MP side of things Ubi?
I really like this game ,i bought it mostly for the MP(Pc Version) but i feel that if you don't act quick(very quick) and sort out all the bugs that mp has .The community will soon drop and you will be left with only a hanfull.Tbh i am amazed that there are no proper servers out there that are stable.
You have made a really good Mp game with way too many bugs(or is it that you don't really care for pc gamers as more money can be made with the consols) ,it seems unfinnished.Was it not tested long enough?? Any way..please listen to every one in this forum and fix all asap .Give us what we want and what we were lead to belive we would get on day of Purchase.A Solid Working Multiplayer.

It is a really great game and i commend the team behind it , but a reall shame and a letdown that the simple thing were left out.Like solid working servers and even teams...i mean Oh my God lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif