PDA

View Full Version : Changes i'd like to see in the single player campaign

Acme70
12-25-2004, 11:33 AM
1-Limited amount of weapons, Use the same bombs or rockets too many times & you run out until resupplied, lets face it who's gonna use small bombs when larger bombs are always available

2-Make a distinction between Wounded & Heavily Wounded, Maybe if you get only wounded you miss a few missions but heavily wounded means that particular campaign map ends & you go to the next one

3-If your unit loses too many planes the map ends & you go to the next map

These are just a few suggestions to improve the Single Player campaign & make it less repetitive

Engrs
12-25-2004, 12:35 PM
#2 is a feature already in the game.

fordfan25
12-25-2004, 01:29 PM
id just like more varity in the missions.

A.K.Davis
12-25-2004, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Acme70:
3-If your unit loses too many planes the map ends & you go to the next map <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can already control ahistorical campaign results by adding the victory condition parameters to your conf.ini as described in the readme. If you believe the result of the campaign should hinge on the performance of your unit alone, set the defeat values very low.

Acme70
12-25-2004, 10:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Engrs:
#2 is a feature already in the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not in the old campaigns, I got wounded (not heavily) on the first mission of the Rzhev42 map & i went to the next map on the following mission

Acme70
12-25-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm pretty sure The victory condition tweak only affects the Pacific campaigns not the Eastern Front campaigns