PDA

View Full Version : OT Model Kits

Flakwalker
08-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I have 2 questions:

1) What enamel colors to use to paint accuratelly a IXB and C? on war period (not using red for bottom)

2) The IXB had cable cutter on the bow?

Flakwalker
08-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I have 2 questions:

1) What enamel colors to use to paint accuratelly a IXB and C? on war period (not using red for bottom)

2) The IXB had cable cutter on the bow?

WilhelmSchulz.-
08-30-2005, 11:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flakwalker:
I have 2 questions:

2) The IXB had cable cutter on the bow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>1 The SH3 paint should be acurate
2 no it didint.Maby befor the war but not during.

Flakwalker
08-31-2005, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WilhelmSchulz.-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flakwalker:
I have 2 questions:

2) The IXB had cable cutter on the bow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>1 The SH3 paint should be acurate
2 no it didint.Maby befor the war but not during. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I will need the enamel codes for them. The fact is that I noticed that Revell and other companies end up paiting the bottom on some kind of light gray while ingame (and what I like) are using a some kind of green. No mention the U-99 using the red painted bottom.