PDA

View Full Version : Super bummer

Maj_Solo
10-20-2005, 05:48 PM
This night chasing a convoy for Brittain. Then I hear someting else to the east, I am currently waiting for the convoy to come from the west.

Then I hear DDs at that particular hyper speed they use when they have something important to protect so I thought Aha! and dtarted drooling.

Then I started drooling even more when that high pitch sound apeared.

I ran into a DD who gave me the first kick. I dived. But I made a 90 towards what I wanted and surfaced, cause it was the usual bad weather, and turned off battery recharge to get the most out of my new VIIb on its first cruise, no upgrades and we are doing 16 knots.

Then I end up in the big ships wake and sence it is zig-zagging. Thank you thank you. Unfortunately, two DD are criss crossing the big ships wake.

And then I run into these two, get my next slap in the face and dives integrity now 30 percent. Quickly changes one of the four torpedoes to 4m depth and sends it away and, using the action camera I can see the hit but 4m depth was not enough it hits the rounded part thank you for that.

Surface again and into the view comes the big behind of a King George. All torpedoes allready preset for a King George since it is on the first page. Sends them away all three in an instant, they are about to hit and .... screetch creeetch computer hardware reset!!!!! ..... man.

I have a savefile out on the ocean but I am nowhere near in position, I have no clue how I got in position in all the darkness and confusion, assumed the TF was going NE when in fact it was going WSW at very low speed or alternatively, next time I must find a DD that finds me so that the BB starts to zig zag or it wont work.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif hardware reset for the first time in SHIII and the sim couldn't have picked the worse time to do it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I try tomorrow but I wonder if I can get them to zig zag. Nighty nighty.

Maj_Solo
10-20-2005, 05:48 PM
This night chasing a convoy for Brittain. Then I hear someting else to the east, I am currently waiting for the convoy to come from the west.

Then I hear DDs at that particular hyper speed they use when they have something important to protect so I thought Aha! and dtarted drooling.

Then I started drooling even more when that high pitch sound apeared.

I ran into a DD who gave me the first kick. I dived. But I made a 90 towards what I wanted and surfaced, cause it was the usual bad weather, and turned off battery recharge to get the most out of my new VIIb on its first cruise, no upgrades and we are doing 16 knots.

Then I end up in the big ships wake and sence it is zig-zagging. Thank you thank you. Unfortunately, two DD are criss crossing the big ships wake.

And then I run into these two, get my next slap in the face and dives integrity now 30 percent. Quickly changes one of the four torpedoes to 4m depth and sends it away and, using the action camera I can see the hit but 4m depth was not enough it hits the rounded part thank you for that.

Surface again and into the view comes the big behind of a King George. All torpedoes allready preset for a King George since it is on the first page. Sends them away all three in an instant, they are about to hit and .... screetch creeetch computer hardware reset!!!!! ..... man.

I have a savefile out on the ocean but I am nowhere near in position, I have no clue how I got in position in all the darkness and confusion, assumed the TF was going NE when in fact it was going WSW at very low speed or alternatively, next time I must find a DD that finds me so that the BB starts to zig zag or it wont work.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif hardware reset for the first time in SHIII and the sim couldn't have picked the worse time to do it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I try tomorrow but I wonder if I can get them to zig zag. Nighty nighty.

Chrystine
10-20-2005, 08:27 PM

O€ man €" that is a super-bummer indeed €" rotten luck, Solo€¦
Sorry to hear of it.

BOL on the €˜morrow!

Best,
~ C.