PDA

View Full Version : Question on AC2's Weapons and Statuettes

TJByrum2
06-13-2010, 10:32 AM
So I beat AC in 2 days. I want it 100% beat...

So I purchased every weapon, armor, finding the feathers, renovated all of the Villa, got all the Seals, etc etc.

However I have a few questions. What are Statuettes? And where do I find them?

In my Weapon Room, I have a place with all my daggers, 2 racks with every sword, and a rack with blunt weapons. However, on my Blunt Weapon Rack, I seem to be missing one weapon, I think the second or third one, and I bought all the weapons from every store.

Also, I got Altair's Sword and his Armor (and his costume), are these the best in the game?

TheEpicWolf
06-13-2010, 11:02 AM
All the statuette's are in the town that your Villa is in. If you run around with Eagle Vision on you should be able to find them quite fast http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Marius_Darkwolf
06-13-2010, 01:32 PM
The Statuettes are in the Villa, fairly easy to find if you use eagle vision. The missing item is most likely the Condottori warhammer that becomes available once you've found and returned 50(or more) feathers.
<Spoiler>
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Mario makes it avail at the black smith in town</span>
</Spoiler>
And yeah the sword and armor of Altiar are pretty much the best

Six_Gun
06-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Statuettes aren't hard to find even without Eagle Vision. Once you locate the first 2 or 3, you'll see what type of location they put them in, with the exception of one of them that I can think of. I use a method of traipsing along the rooftops and looking around at all such locations with no Eagle Vision. IMO they made Eagle Vision too dark. I've even heard guys that captured extensive video guides like on how to find feathers say that.

Bowcaster
06-13-2010, 03:02 PM
I glitched the game out somehow I think. I don't remember where because I haven't played for a while, but somewhere it said I had all the statuettes even though I only had 2-3. Ever since then I can't find any more of them. Though I may try running around with eagle vision and see if that works.

BTW are any of the statuettes in the farmhouses and countryside around the vila, or only in the vila its self?

Bowcaster
06-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I think I glitched out the game somewhere. I don't remember where because I haven't played for a while, but somewhere it said I had all the statuettes even though I only had 2-3. Ever since then I can't find any more of them. Though I may try running through in eagle vision.

BTW are any of the statuettes in the farms/countryside surrounding the vila, or only in the vila itself.

Six_Gun
06-13-2010, 03:13 PM
They're all inside the big wall. Only thing outside it are some treasures and one of the Codex pages.

Bowcaster
06-13-2010, 03:19 PM
ok, thank you