PDA

View Full Version : To the developers of GFRS

SWAT09
11-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Well I know that the beta is not currently out so I can't talk much about the game, and tell you what to improve etc. However I suppose that in GFRS when it is released that your going to have people to login to the UBISOFT servers, and as we all know they are not the best servers (in fact they are useless) since they are mostly down because of "maintenance". So I think you should just have no login servers! like this we are probably more happy customers. And if your really worried about people cracking it.....then why not just get steam to run it?

so for the rest of the gamers reading this..what are your thoughts?...they should have the login or not?

GuZZ33
11-25-2010, 12:02 PM
All future UBISOFT PC titles will require a permanent internet connection to play single player and (multiplayer,obviously all know this). I personaly don't recall Ubisoft mention anything about a beta/demo of Ghost Recon Future Soldier for the windows platform, but there might be one at some stage in the near future, well, 2011 and upwards heheh!