PDA

View Full Version : Add a range limit to the hidden gun

boss10000
01-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Is it just me that finds it super annoying when you get shoot literally across the map, I mean a gun in the 1500's can fire slot farther than one today I just say me it only kill with in 50 meter, also make it so you carnt use it in a chase. It not fair I'm about to get triple escape and get shoot from across the map I mean like 500 meters away.

Rainie
01-07-2011, 04:35 PM
It's sad u died but good job to that 4th pursuer, sometimes that's the only way to beat out 3 other people. And the easiest counter to getting shot is to not run out in the open, if they saw you from that far away you must have been on the roof or something where it's easy to get shot

Phyxsius-
01-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Oh, c`mon!!! It`s just 100 points!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Who cares? Its points gain is so low, that you really should be laughing. Better shot than killed for 400+ points.

boss10000
01-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by kriticalraine:
It's sad u died but good job to that 4th pursuer, sometimes that's the only way to beat out 3 other people. And the easiest counter to getting shot is to not run out in the open, if they saw you from that far away you must have been on the roof or something where it's easy to get shot no it was the thing were if they lock on to you and then along as the hold down the button they just need you to come back into view cause I hade almost escaped so I must have just got back in view before the lock on went off and bang 500 meters, it's not asking much for a range limit I mean with poison you have to be point blank, with throwing knives you then have to finish them off yourself, but gun has no flaw to it.

boss10000
01-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Phyxsius-:
Oh, c`mon!!! It`s just 100 points!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Who cares? It`s points gain is so low, that you really should be laughing. Better shot than killed for 400+ points. Not if your trying to get Abstergo employee of the month and only need triple escape and was 1 sec away from getting it, to get shot from 500 meters away.

DeanOMiite
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't think that "I'm annoyed that getting shot cost me a triple escape bonus" is a good enough reason to change something in the game...

boss10000
01-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
I don't think that "I'm annoyed that getting shot cost me a triple escape bonus" is a good enough reason to change something in the game... but it is overpowered it has no flaws and unlimited range and if you have deadly gun you aim superfast, and the other kill people abilities have draw backs, but gun does not, and it's only a range limit not a complete removal

Phyxsius-
01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
but it is overpowered it has no flaws and unlimited range and if you have deadly gun you aim superfast, and the other kill people abilities have draw backs, but gun does not, and it's only a range limit not a complete removal

Flaws: aim animation - low score - needs LOS to hit = there... 3 (three) flaws

Case closed.. can we be friends now?

FearlessSpeach
Originally posted by boss10000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
I don't think that "I'm annoyed that getting shot cost me a triple escape bonus" is a good enough reason to change something in the game... but it is overpowered it has no flaws and unlimited range and if you have deadly gun you aim superfast, and the other kill people abilities have draw backs, but gun does not, and it's only a range limit not a complete removal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it does have a drawback: they're called buildings.

Rainie
If it were overpowered it would be worth more than 100 pts (with no mid-air) and you would be able to shoot through buildings with it

boss10000
01-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Phyxsius-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but it is overpowered it has no flaws and unlimited range and if you have deadly gun you aim superfast, and the other kill people abilities have draw backs, but gun does not, and it's only a range limit not a complete removal

Flaws: aim animation - low score - needs LOS to hit = there... 3 (three) flaws

Case closed.. can we be friends now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> but that's every ability (except low score) but it does need a limit.

Phyxsius-
01-07-2011, 05:05 PM
but that's every ability (except low score) but it does need a limit.

Are we still talking about the same movie?

You have 3 posters explaining that the gun is not overpowered. They named at least one drawback. One is a very successfull Wanted player.

You are putting forth your reason as a personal frustration about a Trophy that is not easy to get.

I think we are done talking. You have all the information you need in this topic. Ignoring it because it is not convenient to you won`t make it go away.

marq08
01-07-2011, 05:08 PM
The gun has plenty of flaws:

Low score

LOS

Low Score

It can miss randomly even with full aim

Low Score

It makes a noise when you lock onto someone that they can hear

Low Score

Long reload time

Low Score

Oh and takes up an ability slot giving you less points than a stun...(same as low score if you haven't noticed the trend)

yuanxd
01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
I usually laugh when someone shoots me (specially when they shoot me on the floor and/or a few steps away).

90 secs cooldown + 100 points is enough punishment to the user.

Jack-Reacher
01-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Replace "limit" with "Bonus" in the title

E-Zekiel
01-07-2011, 06:24 PM
There is a range limit. As soon as you get out of render range, the person loses their target and cannot shoot you.