PDA

View Full Version : Hats off Chuck_Older...

Tallyho1961
03-28-2005, 03:24 PM
... For your Campaign "When Tigers Could Fly". I had been flying exclusively online for about a month and had simultaneously gotten very bogged down and frustrated trying to eliminate a case of the online stutters that turned up when I upgraded my graphics card.

I was getting fed up tweaking and messing about with my system - instead of flying - when I saw your campaign announcement. I downloaded a few days ago and voila - my enthusiasm for the sim returned.

Great job all across the board. I love discovering the Hawk 81 2-A, love the scenario, the skins, the mission briefings, the missions - everything.

Thank you, my friend, for an outstanding job that, for me, came along at the right time.

Dave.

Tallyho1961
03-28-2005, 03:24 PM
... For your Campaign "When Tigers Could Fly". I had been flying exclusively online for about a month and had simultaneously gotten very bogged down and frustrated trying to eliminate a case of the online stutters that turned up when I upgraded my graphics card.

I was getting fed up tweaking and messing about with my system - instead of flying - when I saw your campaign announcement. I downloaded a few days ago and voila - my enthusiasm for the sim returned.

Great job all across the board. I love discovering the Hawk 81 2-A, love the scenario, the skins, the mission briefings, the missions - everything.

Thank you, my friend, for an outstanding job that, for me, came along at the right time.

Dave.